A Kaskus Announcement

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1355355460' post='3063071']
I'm a little surprised that your fearless leader hasn't shared his comedy routine with us in this thread as quickly as he did a few weeks ago over in that World Affairs thread.
[/quote]

I am going to guess you just pretenting to be to stupid to know what was going on there.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1355359908' post='3063116']
I am not the one that began the beef, though who cares about facts eh?
[/quote]

Nice sneak edit after I responded -- facts, you don't care about them obviously.

Fact 1 - Smurf was declared rogue by NSO
Fact 2 - We were cleared to hit him while he was in PM ghosting
Fact 3 - He ran to Kaskus who not only accepted despite this, but has also said '$%&@ you' and put him directly in gov [don't care what he's done for Kaskus in the past two tours of duty, that's irrelevant to here and now and this situation]
Fact 4 - You accuse us of 'creating beef' and 'not knowing facts'
Fact 5 - You continue to play the ignorant card and ignore the facts yourself because 'Kaskus doesn't care what others think'

I layed this out for swatch, I guess nothing is secret here:

[19:17] <Isaac[K|MoFA]> Basically:
[19:17] <Isaac[K|MoFA]> -US is placed on ZI for posting fake logs in a random post that obviously wasn't very big or I would probably remember it.
[19:17] <Isaac[K|MoFA]> -US comes to us as a member
[19:17] <Isaac[K|MoFA]> -Randomly a week or so later: [19:30] <KainIIIC> I've got some unfortunate news about your newest recruit..
[19:17] <Isaac[K|MoFA]> - I am ok with this, I try to work it out with them and even go to Rayvon about trying to work out a solution. I mail him around 3:00AM central time, assuming he was on because his nick didn't say "sleep" or "away" so I wait about an hour and then decide to go to bed.
[19:17] <Isaac[K|MoFA]> - I get a query from him at around 9AM (I think) saying basically "Don't mail me at 4:00 AM" or something (I assume he is EST)
[19:17] <Isaac[K|MoFA]> -Thinking that was rude I say ok whatever and message him apologizing for getting him so early.
[19:17] <Isaac[K|MoFA]> -We have a short conversation about US and he insults me and Kaskus and gives a passive aggressive threat to us. And says [08:25] <Rayvon[NSO]> I don't think this can be overlooked. and then [08:26] <Rayvon[NSO]> Smurf is putting Kaskus under a bus knowing we want him, and hiding under your skirt.
[19:17] <Isaac[K|MoFA]> -A few comments and rude condencending comments like that he says [08:41] <Rayvon[NSO]> If I was intersted in discussing the issue, it'd be with my allies and not Kaskus. However, I already nixed the ideas of hitting Smurf. But if you'd like to offer another apology, I just might be willing to change my mind.
[19:17] <Isaac[K|MoFA]> -So confused that not just a few comments ago he says it can not be overlooked, and with the general rudeness of his comments I just tell Razor that the diplomacy so far is a failure, and Razor mails Ray saying we will defend our member.
[19:17] <Isaac[K|MoFA]> Now we are here in a government change thread talking about "Lol this happened and I wasn't there but I like NSO so I have a comment"
[19:17] <Isaac[K|MoFA]> I put some unnecessary details in there maybe but I didn't want you to miss a part. Basically the issue is Rayvons failure at tact in a diplomatic situation and insulting Kaskus to the point where we say "Well $%&@ you too".
[19:17] <Isaac[K|MoFA]> fin

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

[quote name='salsabeast1' timestamp='1355362872' post='3063130']
Definitley CB worthy. Props to NSO for not taking advantage of this.
[/quote]

Before my talks with rayvon I was more than willing to negotiate, Kain was certainly tactful and a good person all together.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1355361992' post='3063127']
[b][19:17] <Isaac[K|MoFA]> Basically:
[19:17] <Isaac[K|MoFA]> -US is placed on ZI for posting fake logs in a random post that obviously wasn't very big or I would probably remember it.
[19:17] <Isaac[K|MoFA]> -US comes to us as a member[/b]
[/quote]

End the thread right here.

Yeah, everyone ignore the fact that we came to NSO to negotiate and their sovereign threatened us and insulted us with passive aggressive rants and personal quips. Let us ignore the rest of the post which is inconvenient to NSO, we all know they are great honorable people. Just ask RoK, Hoo, or hell ask Legion. We accepted Smurf because he has helped us many times in the past with many things, some of which are still OPSEC at the moment, he has a history as a member and has shown loyalty and friendship to Kaskus. So essentially at the moment my position after how NSO has treated Kaskus, its leadership, its members, and been overall in poor form is "$%&@ you"

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1355364198' post='3063144']
Yeah, everyone ignore the fact that we came to NSO to negotiate and their sovereign threatened us and insulted us with passive aggressive rants and personal quips. Let us ignore the rest of the post which is inconvenient to NSO, we all know they are great honorable people. Just ask RoK, Hoo, or hell ask Legion. We accepted Smurf because he has helped us many times in the past with many things, some of which are still OPSEC at the moment, he has a history as a member and has shown loyalty and friendship to Kaskus. So essentially at the moment my position after how NSO has treated Kaskus, its leadership, its members, and been overall in poor form is "$%&@ you"
[/quote]

indeed, the same RoK, Hoo and KaitlinK who later allied us. We must be terrible people.

You've made your move, Kaskus, and I hope you're prepared to deal with any consequences that may arise.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1355369281' post='3063176']
indeed, the same RoK, Hoo and KaitlinK who later allied us. We must be terrible people.
[/quote]

The worst!!

EDIT: +clarity

Edited by Brandon1

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1355359908' post='3063116']
I am not the one that began the beef, though who cares about facts eh?
[/quote]
Oh, I dunno, Hiro may've got it right with his little [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=113904&st=40&p=3050826&#entry3050826"]rant[/url] or he may not have - regardless, it's quite entertaining all the same.

e:
[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1355361553' post='3063125']
I am going to guess you just pretenting to be to stupid to know what was going on there.
[/quote]
Why it was high-brow humour of course!

"Know fear", I'm still chuckling about that one.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

Just for the record I wasn't aware that I was officially a ZI target for NSO or whatever when I applied to Kaskus. I knew they wanted to hit me but I didn't know I was officially on a list.

That said, I do appreciate what Kaskus has done for me; and I think Issac is doing fine, I know he is sleep deprived from other matters (OOC: Finals, I think) and I think the couple phrases that were quoted he were misconstrued from what he meant due to that.

I would also like to point out that I did a lot for NSO from an IA perspective; ran the entire finance department, did all the postwar rebuilding organization, produced stable rings for 24 members and raised aid slot efficiency from 20% to 70%, I see it has fallen a bit since but it is much better than it was pre (legion) war. Also all the nation audits and reorganization of certain philosophies regarding warchest building.

You can forget those things if you want but you all should know I didn't sabotage NSO and I think you, Ray, know that.

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=63601"]http://forums.cybern...showtopic=63601[/url]

[quote]When the New Sith Order first appeared in the Cyberverse we embarked on a mission to set new precedents and see changes in the political landscape of this realm. To date, we have made great strides towards seeing some of the stoic conventions overturned and altered to allow for more open action and more universally feasible growth for all alliances.

Some ideas have been successful and some others have been met with ignorance and have failed, but the will to try remains. Even the greatest among us must take a step backwards on occasion in order to achieve two or three forward in the future.

One such step backwards was our decision some months ago to reverse our initial policy of accepting nations into the alliance that were classified as "ZI" or some other such connotation by another alliance. It has never been my intention to have another alliance dictate to us how we run our affairs. In allowing this revision to move forward we sacrificed some of the bravado with which we came into this realm in order to appease the masses at the time.

The approach was initially heralded by many but the abuses of a few led to the process being overridden by the worst sort of nation. Some nations joined the NSO and utilized my not so insignificant political clout to help them achieve freedom from their bonds only to spurn my willingness to assist them and move forward immediately after they were off the lists.

But, the idea was sound. The conventions of the past, the unjust and unnecessary placement of nations ad hoc on some fanciful list that states they can no longer actively participate in the community of the Cyberverse, are a sham. They harken back to an age of oppression and malevolent misuse of power and we will see the idea pushed forward. One step back will become two steps forward.

[color=#ff0000][b]To that end, I, as Dark Lord of the Sith, have decided to reverse my revision and return the NSO to open membership for those nations that are on ZI lists from across the Cyberverse. These nations are welcome to apply to our Order, are welcome to seek membership in our community and, if accepted, will be expected to adhere to our path. We will review each nation on a case by case basis and we will not aid or otherwise assist those nations that are accepted until such time as they have achieved their own settlement.[/b][/color]

[b]Ivan Moldavi, Dread Lord of Stromholde, Dark Lord of the Sith, Sovereign of the New Sith Order[/b][/quote]

Sup, NSO?

Edited by Avakael

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1355371734' post='3063191']
I must hand it to U_S though. Dude truly is a master manipulator.
[/quote]

'til he begins tarnishing what he touches.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1355373450' post='3063203']
Just for the record I wasn't aware that I was officially a ZI target for NSO or whatever when I applied to Kaskus. I knew they wanted to hit me but I didn't know I was officially on a list.

That said, I do appreciate what Kaskus has done for me; and I think Issac is doing fine, I know he is sleep deprived from other matters (OOC: Finals, I think) and I think the couple phrases that were quoted he were misconstrued from what he meant due to that.

I would also like to point out that I did a lot for NSO from an IA perspective; ran the entire finance department, did all the postwar rebuilding organization, produced stable rings for 24 members and raised aid slot efficiency from 20% to 70%, I see it has fallen a bit since but it is much better than it was pre (legion) war. Also all the nation audits and reorganization of certain philosophies regarding warchest building.

You can forget those things if you want but you all should know I didn't sabotage NSO and I think you, Ray, know that.
[/quote]

but I thought you were supposed to prevent us from filling TPF up with tech?

in any event, you could always step forward and perhaps better remedy this for your alliance. You know where to find me.

My understanding of the announcement is that states that NSO will allow ZI listed people into their alliance. I'm just amused that you have a problem with Kaskus letting someone from your ZI list into their alliance. Although even within that announcement, it is stated that ZI listed people are allowed in, and then not allowed in, and the announcement is about letting people in again. So I'll totally understand if the policy has changed again since then or is being changed for this particular circumstance. ^_^

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1355363145' post='3063131']
SNIP Kain was certainly tactful and a good person all together.
[/quote]

Personally, I'm horrified to hear that. Kain should be ashamed of himself.

Edited by Haraldson