New Alliance on the block

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='PARTYANIMAL123' timestamp='1353259329' post='3054191']
I can't seem to get the upload and code stuff, could you please, make the website using invisionfree or smf, and appoint me and you moderators
[/quote]Can i use Zetaboards? I prefer them.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1353269439' post='3054238']
No, Zetaboards are prohibited.
[/quote]No there not, i use them for all my alliances i have ever created. I have never been even contacted about it. Zetaboards are by far the best of the availible ones unless you buy one and hire people, which i have zero cash so i`ll pass on that so i would rather just make a Zetaboard.

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1353269568' post='3054240']
I have never been even contacted about it. [/quote]

You skated under the wire. The proper authorities will be in touch shortly.

Edited by Rayvon

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1353269943' post='3054247']
You skated under the wire. The proper authorities will be in touch shortly.
[/quote]Then i won`t use Zetaboards. Simple. Why are Zetaboards banned?

[color=#0000ff]Winner12345, as your protector and benefactor, I invite you and the rest of your alliance to utilize the old headquarters of the Federated Allied Independence Leagues. You may have to dust off some of the old cobwebs, but I am sure you will find it more than satisfactory for the purposes of your alliance.[/color]

If you want to ever have any legitimate shot at starting an alliance, one that isn't a raid target, I suggest that you remove Winner12345 from your alliance ASAP. Your so-called military commander got his last alliance into a war where they were crushed, and I fully expect him to do the same here.

[quote name='WarriorSoul' timestamp='1353273554' post='3054280']
If you want to ever have any legitimate shot at starting an alliance, one that isn't a raid target, I suggest that you remove Winner12345 from your alliance ASAP. Your so-called military commander got his last alliance into a war where they were crushed, and I fully expect him to do the same here.
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]Not this time. Not with Rebel Virginia as he's avenging angel, ready to unleash a torrent of furious words at the first sign of trouble.[/color]

[quote]
[color=#282828][size=4]They suck.[/size][/color][/quote]

Give it a year or two more; you'll find crazes are that keep you from losing it yourself.

You must have some sort of comedy relief in this game :) If you don't you'll burn out ...

Edited by prather6

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1353259700' post='3054197']
OK two questions:
1. Does this annoying group actually have protection?
And if not:
2. Would anybody really care if we waived our membercount requirement for recognition on this sorry group?
[/quote]

1. No

2. Please hurry sardonic, we're counting on you guys!

[quote name='prather6' timestamp='1353274003' post='3054287']
Give it a year or two more; you'll find crazes are that keep you from losing it yourself.

You must have some sort of comedy relief in this game :) If you don't you'll burn out ...
[/quote]

Haha - that response was to Winner's question as to why they're banned. You just ninja'd in with the crazies comment ..

These global conversations are mine [and many others] comedy relief in this life.

Edited by Rayvon

[quote name='PARTYANIMAL123' timestamp='1353225402' post='3054087']
How bout you raid the other unprotected micros like:

Fire Alliance
Universal Protection Agency
Atarashi Green Kanto Alliance
[/quote]
[quote name='PARTYANIMAL123' timestamp='1353225402' post='3054087']
How bout you raid the other unprotected micros like:

Fire Alliance
Universal Protection Agency
Atarashi Green Kanto Alliance
[/quote]

Well I was going to pm you and offer you some advice until you done that. That's kind of mean.

I'll still give you some advice here though ,because I'm a kind hearted snowman. Since this thread is going very terribly. Go away from it sort your stuff out and make your alliance later. Maybe a year or so down the road once you know how the world works and everything. Until then find a good alliance to chill in and just meet people. ODN, NPO, IRON, GATO, and NpO as far as I can remember all have great programs geared toward newer players and nice people.

If you keep responding, you'll keep bringing attention to yourself. This will only result in more attacks on your nation and a whole bunch of people running to your thread to see which one can say the meaniest and funniest stuff to you. As a matter of fact, I'll probably keep an eye on this thread now to see who can make a one liner that makes me giggle a little. All in all though, good luck out there. I hope you do well.

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1353313656' post='3054465']

Well I was going to pm you and offer you some advice until you done that. That's kind of mean.

I'll still give you some advice here though ,because I'm a kind hearted snowman. Since this thread is going very terribly. Go away from it sort your stuff out and make your alliance later. Maybe a year or so down the road once you know how the world works and everything. Until then find a good alliance to chill in and just meet people. ODN, NPO, IRON, GATO, and NpO as far as I can remember all have great programs geared toward newer players and nice people.

If you keep responding, you'll keep bringing attention to yourself. This will only result in more attacks on your nation and a whole bunch of people running to your thread to see which one can say the meaniest and funniest stuff to you. As a matter of fact, I'll probably keep an eye on this thread now to see who can make a one liner that makes me giggle a little. All in all though, good luck out there. I hope you do well.
[/quote]

I might actually do that if the alliance fails, thanks. :awesome:

[quote name='PARTYANIMAL123' timestamp='1353199079' post='3053929']
Both accidents my brother clicked away at the screen when I was AFK but I offered peace to both nations
[/quote]

Then how come one of the nations you declared war on is now in anarchy? It wasn't when you wrote this message. Yesterday the States of Freedom had 13 days of inactivity, now it has 14, so it is unlikely they're fighting back, more likely you're just continuing to fight them. The ridiculous thing about your actions is that raiding a nation that has 14 days of inactivity will not gain your nation one cent or 0.01 of a tech level. You're just wasting your troops on a nation that's not fighting back whilst other nations are preparing to actively declare war on you.

Your actions are leading towards your nation's downfall, Steven, and trying to squirm out of this by raiding and then denying it will not prevent your demise - it will only make it less dignified and messy.