New Alliance on the block

[quote name='Igumen' timestamp='1353351705' post='3054578']

Then how come one of the nations you declared war on is now in anarchy? It wasn't when you wrote this message. Yesterday the States of Freedom had 13 days of inactivity, now it has 14, so it is unlikely they're fighting back, more likely you're just continuing to fight them. The ridiculous thing about your actions is that raiding a nation that has 14 days of inactivity will not gain your nation one cent or 0.01 of a tech level. You're just wasting your troops on a nation that's not fighting back whilst other nations are preparing to actively declare war on you.

Your actions are leading towards your nation's downfall, Steven, and trying to squirm out of this by raiding and then denying it will not prevent your demise - it will only make it less dignified and messy.
[/quote]

I needed money to fight eumirbago: he has nukes and I need Pes money, but I said that I will compensate him, I'm not a meanie

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='PARTYANIMAL123' timestamp='1353355479' post='3054609']
I needed money to fight eumirbago: he has nukes and I need Pes money, but I said that I will compensate him, I'm not a meanie
[/quote]

Well, you won't get any money from a nation with over 13 days of inactivity: any technology or money is destroyed, not stolen. So a waste of time and your soldiers' lives.

If you said that you will compensate him then you can take a screen-grab of the message you sent to him, with a time stamp that predates this post. You'll find your message in your "Sent Messages" folder. I don't think that's too much of an ask, and it will go a long way to showing you're not a meanie or a liar.

In anticipation,
The Igumen of Cathari

[quote name='Igumen' timestamp='1353355754' post='3054611']
Well, you won't get any money from a nation with over 13 days of inactivity: any technology or money is destroyed, not stolen. So a waste of time and your soldiers' lives.

If you said that you will compensate him then you can take a screen-grab of the message you sent to him, with a time stamp that predates this post. You'll find your message in your "Sent Messages" folder. I don't think that's too much of an ask, and it will go a long way to showing you're not a meanie or a liar.

In anticipation,
The Igumen of Cathari
[/quote]He has no reason to show you anything.

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1353356099' post='3054612']
He has no reason to show you anything.
[/quote]

I gave a very good reason why he should show everyone the message he sent: it would go some way to making President Steven a believable presence on this forum, which is a vehicle for alliance politics: something you both seem keen to get involved in. It is the good leader of Paradisia who has started offering excuses, and all I ask is for some evidence of their truth. I'm only picking up what he's putting out there. If he wishes to admit that the wars he has declared were simply raiding parties, and not "accidental" wars declared by his brother, then I wouldn't ask for any evidence; if he admitted he has made no offers of reps to the nations he has attacked, and doesn't intend to, then I wouldn't ask for any evidence. But he has so I do.

I cannot retract any statements I've made, and neither can President Steven go back on any of the attempts he has made to justify himself. Any retreat now from his previous stance of openness, honesty, and integrity will now appear to everyone as an admission of untruthfulness.

Edited by Igumen

[quote name='Igumen' timestamp='1353356785' post='3054614']
I gave a very good reason why he should show everyone the message he sent: it would go some way to making President Steven a believable presence on this forum, which is a vehicle for alliance politics: something you both seem keen to get involved in. It is the good leader of Paradisia who has started offering excuses, and all I ask is for some evidence of their truth. I'm only picking up what he's putting out there. If he wishes to admit that the wars he has declared were simply raiding parties, and not "accidental" wars declared by his brother, then I wouldn't ask for any evidence; if he admitted he has made no offers of reps to the nations he has attacked, and doesn't intend to, then I wouldn't ask for any evidence. But he has so I do.

I cannot retract any statements I've made, and neither can President Steven go back on any of the attempts he has made to justify himself. Any retreat now from his previous stance of openness, honesty, and integrity will now appear to everyone as an admission of untruthfulness.
[/quote]Let me say somethig here. If he attacked people after he declared war on them, then they where raiding parties. If he didn`t attack the day after and so on , they weren`t raiding parties.

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1353358152' post='3054618']
Let me say somethig here. If he attacked people after he declared war on them, then they where raiding parties. If he didn`t attack the day after and so on , they weren`t raiding parties.
[/quote]

Then they're raiding parties. I [i]just [/i]said a few posts above that one of the nations he's at war with is now in anarchy, despite not being in anarchy yesterday and not being involved in any other war. The NS graph shows that the nation has been attacked on two consecutive days. Finally, PA123 (President Steve) has, on this very page, admitted to raiding this nation for "money to fight eumirbago".

I got the impression from your first post that you were trying to defend your leader. But now that you've implicated him in being a raider I'm not so sure. My point still stands though: Pres Steven has tried to justify his actions: that is why I am asking for evidence, because the evidence I ask for will justify himself more than any empty words on a forum. If he doesn't want to justify himself, well, then he shouldn't have tried to do that in the first place.

Edited by Igumen

[quote name='PARTYANIMAL123' timestamp='1353360510' post='3054625']
Ok actual announcement
1. We are moving on to a new forum soon
2. A basic flag has been created, but will be updated. To show that we are not communist
3. We are currently starting protectorate negotiations with another alliance, which I refuse to name
[/quote]

inb4Kaskus

Please don't do it Kaskus.

Please.

[quote name='PARTYANIMAL123' timestamp='1353360510' post='3054625']
Ok actual announcement
1. We are moving on to a new forum soon
2. A basic flag has been created, but will be updated. To show that we are not communist
3. We are currently starting protectorate negotiations with another alliance, which I refuse to name
[/quote]
Whoever it is wont protect you from yourselves

This alliance appointed "Winner" to a gov possition

Who else sees this ending well

"I've got complete failure within 2 months any advances on 2 months, i've got 6 weeks there 6 weeks from the man in the back man in the back i've got alliance is already total failure from the man who always rights in blue and uses the initials RV, going once, going twice ..........."

For reals though, learn about how the place works, joing a recognised decent alliance, grow, found an alliance with people who know what they're doing, post with a flag, charter, protectorate, forums, irc and so on, then you'll have a chance

Otherwise you're just a raid and mocking target for the OWF

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1353371257' post='3054681']
inb4Kaskus

Please don't do it Kaskus.

Please.
[/quote]

Apparently they are to superior to talk to us.

So i might just get my war hungry guys to smash em.