World map of CNRP

Vidarr the Terrible

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool story, thanks for the info.  I just thought the Ohio River boundary made sense and all, but I wasn't going to say it was going to be "it will be this" since the IC discussion was ongoing.

Edited by Tanis777

Natal should remain a Mexican holding in Brazil, also Nueva Gerona is apart of Cuba and should be labeled under Mexico as well. Cabos De Homos in Chile should be added to the map as a Mexican holding as well.

Thanks.

Edited by Owned-You

Vidarr the states that are under CSA control are as follows to my understanding, MGL can confirm or explain better if I'm wrong.

Florida

Georgia

Mississippi

North Carolina

South Carolina

Tennessee

Alabama

I am not too familiar with America geography, but I jut get the feeling that my borders are wrong. It should look like this.

CSAMap2_zps52f06789.png

Edited by Zoot Zoot

Vidarr the states that are under CSA control are as follows to my understanding, MGL can confirm or explain better if I'm wrong.

Florida

Georgia

Mississippi

North Carolina

South Carolina

Tennessee

I am not too familiar with America geography, but I jut get the feeling that my borders are wrong...

He's just missing the Carolina's.

Vidarr.. if possible.. I don't really know what the map looks like.. but if possible please give the chairman some sort of access to the ocean. I mean so long as he's not to far away from the ocean. 

He has a major Venezuelan bay. He should be fine for ocean access.