World map of CNRP

Vidarr the Terrible

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pending any disputes from ExecutiveMinister, I'm putting down a claim on Mara's old country in Africa.

To reflect the nature of the acquisition, I'm petitioning for it to be called "Unified Northern Territories" for the time being, until my roleplay can reflect full integration.

Thankyoumuch.

Obligatory IC Actions; http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/116044-rise-of-the-republic/?p=3114632

From my understanding, Mara gave you Minnesota (and the rest that you had disputed with her) in order to get Illinois. It does not lie east of the Mississippi, so it is not currently disputed with MGL. And I will make Minnesota a Faraway protectorate in the next update.

Claiming Mexico in it's entirety as well as asserting the rest of the Central American as a protectorate for the continuation of Mexican politics as the Republic of Mexico..

DoE is being written and will be up by midnight.

Edit: Adding Cuba to the list of initial claims as well.

Edited by Owned-You

Besides Minnesota, anything that is between the Mississippi River to the Continental Divide to parts of the northeastern extreme of Mexico (Anything within the Rio Grande watershed) will have Federation occupation for the time being.  I will not deny claims, but they'll have to working with the Federation government for proper independence that won't be resolved until the meeting to be had.

EDIT: I am not interested in holding this area indefinitely, but IC action spawned a rapid-fire IC action.  I don't mind people making claims, but they do have to realize the IC actions of others that have been underway as they put down their DoEs.

Edited by Tanis777

Please place all protectorates that have been part of either memberstates of the AU or their territories and that have not been disputed or DoEd in like the case of Shammy or the Thuglife guy in Madagascar under the Principality of Aeon.

Current policy both IC and OOC will allow any indigenous nations to form (new Rpers or people rerolling). Colonizations will not be tolerated.

I believe nothing besides Cent in Tunisia has been disputed (we are in the process of beginning negociations), although if anyone wants to correct me, please feel free to do so.

Edited by Executive Minister

Please place all protectorates that have been part of either memberstates of the AU or their territories and that have not been disputed or DoEd in like the case of Shammy or the Thuglife guy in Madagascar under the Principality of Aeon.

Current policy both IC and OOC will allow any indigenous nations to form (new Rpers or people rerolling). Colonizations will not be tolerated.

I believe nothing besides Cent in Tunisia has been disputed (we are in the process of beginning negociations), although if anyone wants to correct me, please feel free to do so.

Pending a resolution of the conflict all lands, except those for Shammy, are disputed. That said the negotiations will begin very soon.

Pending a resolution of the conflict all lands, except those for Shammy, are disputed. That said the negotiations will begin very soon.

Algeria and Libya, along with Mauritania seem to be the only lands that had coalition forces engaging them if you want to bring the war's wipe into question. You can hardly contest the holdings closest to me without any boots on the ground, or those that are pristine AU territories outside your grasp.

All Unmarked land in South America to be labeled South American Protectorate..

Will state here now, anyone who wants to roll a nation can roll a nation, within reason. If any genocidal fruitcakes pop up, expect to get your heads popped like a bad zit. 

As for rolling a nation in South America.. start a thread, be modest in your initial claim, if you get too greedy, i reserve the right to prune it down to size. Anyway.. start a thread.. start role playing the rising of your new nation. We'll go from there. 

So other than that.. no need to notify me or anyone else.. just get busy and keep it within reason.

Of course.. this is subject to change pending a full discussion of the whole thingie with other South American nations