World map of CNRP

Vidarr the Terrible

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is our current policy on "Disputed" territory at the moment, especially in Africa? Especially if the war was technically wiped?

I got some RP ideas, and I'd like to put down claims on South Africa and Mozambique to fulfill said ideas. IC posts to follow tomorrow morning/evening, I'd rather not post if the claim is going to become a shitstorm.

Technically it's still disputed, but I have no issues with you DoEing there.

Technically it's still disputed, but I have no issues with you DoEing there.

As I have no authority to say anything I think neither EM or Mara would have a problem with it either. You might want to talk to them about it and get the whole AUP protectorate thing cleared. As if we're going to pre war borders that area would be theirs.

As I have no authority to say anything I think neither EM or Mara would have a problem with it either. You might want to talk to them about it and get the whole AUP protectorate thing cleared. As if we're going to pre war borders that area would be theirs.

Em has made it clear that the pre-war borders in his opinion also include Terre Regius so until that part gets solved the entire thing is under dispute of all parties involved. That is a subject for another thread though.

If you can, please mark all of former Sleepy Hollow, par the Patricia portion as Faraway. Should look somewhat like this, though Sleepy Hollow comprised also a few islands in the Hudson Bay and Drummond Island. The rest can remain protectorate land of Faraway. Also, the three or so Isles near Antarctica are to be made white land, as I lay no claim to them and noone else did. I made a post asking Triyun to take them, but no response yet.

RP post with annexation will come tomorrow.

Pre-emptively claiming the northern curriently-marked Mexican Protectorate, Texas and Florida in the name of the Republic of American States, for which I am writing a DoE and backstory. I'm not yet rolled out of Africa - consider me rolled when I post the DoE.

Edited by Mara Lithaen

Please Mark Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana as the Confederation of MidAmerica.

Pre-empted...

Pre-emptively
claiming the northern curriently-marked Mexican Protectorate, Texas and
Florida in the name of the Republic of American States, for which I am
writing a DoE and backstory. I'm not yet rolled out of Africa - consider
me rolled when I post the DoE.

Last Edited: 4:27 PM

Edited by Mara Lithaen