World map of CNRP

Vidarr the Terrible

I'd have no problems with anyone DoEing in a protectorate that was a formal AU protectorate prior to the war. Obviously the war would continue as if the protectorates were still protectorates. Even if I do lose, the other side has made it clear they won't be holding land on Africa.

I'm curious, where was this said?

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From my knowledge (someone posting on the OOC thread) you can declare a nation in disputed land without permission.

And if that isn't a rule, it damn well should be for this war at least.

Actually the ruling was made that you can make a claim on disputed land within two weeks, as such it's not open to further participants.

FSAR should still be on the map. It has only been about 18 days since my last post.

Edit: And it had only been 5 days since my last post when Voodoo claimed it as a protectorate.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/114129-southern-federation-news/#entry3070885

Edited by Rauchen

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, know what could be cool though? Occident, if this war doesn't get wiped, and if character RP is your thing, maybe you could try RPing a guy who is trying to create an independent Libya with this war as the background? I don't know who'd you have to talk too to do that, but it could add a neat layer of background to your nation.

Maybe I'm just crazy.

Correction to Antarctica: Forgotten Ones reverted to Tianxia a while back but hasn't been marked as such.

Also, question to Triyun: Is Antarctica a Tianxian protectorate as it's labeled or Tianxian territory as it's colored? (If it's a protectorate, it should be marked white.)

What is our current policy on "Disputed" territory at the moment, especially in Africa? Especially if the war was technically wiped?

I got some RP ideas, and I'd like to put down claims on South Africa and Mozambique to fulfill said ideas. IC posts to follow tomorrow morning/evening, I'd rather not post if the claim is going to become a shitstorm.

What is our current policy on "Disputed" territory at the moment, especially in Africa? Especially if the war was technically wiped?

I got some RP ideas, and I'd like to put down claims on South Africa and Mozambique to fulfill said ideas. IC posts to follow tomorrow morning/evening, I'd rather not post if the claim is going to become a shitstorm.

I'm curious. What is it?

Also, please mark Sleepy Hollow and its protectorate as Faraway protectorate for now.

Necessary RP: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/115893-operation-pumpkin-field/

The Sleepy Hollowin Antarctic territory you can mark as disputed, though I think that one will be cleared swiftly.

That would be a question for the GM's court, Shammy. I haven't really seen anything for telling me to remove the disputed areas, but I'm halfway to making all of the disputed areas whitespace.