OTR and MK Announcement

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1351469195' post='3046175']
How many days until you change sides, again?

If there's one thing we can count on in CN, it's RV being ridiculously, and unjustifiably arrogant.
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]One hundred and twenty three days. Mark your calendars, folks. I'm considering moseying on over to your alliance. How about it, ol' buddy? Would you help an old friend escape the Fungicide?[/color]

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1351469089' post='3046174']
Wow! You really do have a problem with psychological projection don't you? Maybe you should get some therapy.

In any case, your response is uninteresting and embarrassingly reflexive. You are certainly out of touch with the OWF these days. Please continue to project your failures onto others though, because it will give me the opportunity to continue making you look like an idiot.
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]You say that I am out of touch? No one is more versed on current affairs than I. Emperor Cortath is a failure of a leader in my opinion, and AlmightyGrub is even worse.[/color]

[quote name='Nintenderek' timestamp='1351469995' post='3046181']
Or you could state that since his alliance being "irrelevant" is so constantly brought up every time he posts proves how relevant it actually is. Seriously, I've only been back about a month and I've heard the whole "CoJ is irrelevant" thing at least 6 times. The funny thing about all of it is how irrelevant that relevancy actually is.[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]You are the last person who ought to be speaking of relevance.[/color]

[quote]Coming from a member of Mushroom Kingdom, I'm not quite sure how you are able to say that with a straight face. I have to admit, when I came back and found you what alliance you were in, I was pretty surprised. I guess the whole "alliance hopper" and "side switcher" titles you have been given fit you better than I had originally thought.
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]Setting new lows is our business. :smug:[/color][color=#0000ff] [/color]

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1351472715' post='3046191']

[color=#0000ff]You are the last person who ought to be speaking of relevance.[/color]

[/quote]

When did I ever personally say that I was?

This whole "your irrelevant" argument is starting to remind more of a "No U" type argument.

[color=#0000ff]You say that I am out of touch? No one is more versed on current affairs than I. Emperor Cortath is a failure of a leader in my opinion, and AlmightyGrub is even worse.[/color]
[/quote]

I'm going to assume this is a joke since you named two leaders who haven't been mentioned on the forums in years.

Anyway this has gone way off topic. Congrats to TOOTR! :wub:

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1351473976' post='3046196']
I'm going to assume this is a joke since you named two leaders who haven't been mentioned on the forums in years.

Anyway this has gone way off topic. Congrats to TOOTR! :wub:
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]Rebel Virginia does not joke.[/color]

[color=#0000ff]Anyway, I am glad that you have finally come to your senses and recognized the superior of the Kingdom's diplomatic services. We have acquired an ally filled with competent, experienced, and well-managed nations. Not every alliance is capable of signing with such capable alliances as OTR. Many, lesser alliances are forced to align with ponies. You have my pity.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[color=#0000ff]One hundred and twenty three days. Mark your calendars, folks. I'm considering moseying on over to your alliance. How about it, ol' buddy? Would you help an old friend escape the Fungicide?[/color]
[/quote]

I'd invite you over to our place but I think we have enough people sitting on their asses as it is.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1351474160' post='3046199']
[color=#0000ff]Anyway, I am glad that you have finally come to your senses and recognized the superior of the Kingdom's diplomatic services. We have acquired an ally filled with competent, experienced, and well-managed nations. Not every alliance is capable of signing with such capable alliances as OTR.[/color]
[/quote]

I never questioned how great of an alliance TOOTR was. I remarked on how ironic and retarded your posting was and still is.

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1351442095' post='3046068']
You can argue anything you like, the fact that a 2-line half-assed joke spawned a 2-page discussion of our relevance tells me everything I need to know about the subject.
[/quote]
What about the fact that my one sentence response provoked a wall of text from you?

back in my day 2 million NS was more than the largest alliance in the world.
I'll be honest, though this 3 pages of whining about Schatt made me laugh, you should all just be happy we're moving closer to the next war.

Edited by Mogar