A Cancellation

Optimistic

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1348670006' post='3034321']
What you wont find is me defending what Trotsky did. As to the guy who said I am acting like C*G did not know INT was encouraging and planning with LSF, there is a reason for that.... We didnt. Its cute that you think you found a huge flaw in my logic, but you can keep trying. And failing....

When you go to plan a war, as LSF, there is X amount of groundwork you do, not doing that groundwork, can leave you in a vulnerable situation. When TOP hit Polar, you can bet your booty before they began that war, they came and talked to folks in C&G, if for no other purpose than to make sure we were on that same page. When VE hit Polar, VE gov talked to myself and Rsox (top 2 gov of Athens), early in that ordeal to see if we would be on board. You can dismiss the groundwork that needs to be done, and that is fine, that is why plans of people to do grand things, fail.
[/quote]

This thread would not have been so damaging for C&G if this clown [i]Rush Sykes [/i] stopped posting after this[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=113173&st=0"] page.[/url]

Rush became a maschochist in retirement. He believes the old strategy of shouting as loud as possible about one point that no one actually cares about of a myriad of things that are wrong that occurred with this treaty/past few months are some how going to change the minds of people his bloc has vilified, marginalized, or whom he or his allies have openly sought to harm as recently as a month two a few months or so ago.

Basically the entire planet can see this as an entire bloc save for a few good souls that remain in CnG the old guard is steadfast in defending their self serving "actions," and the realization there may yet be a collection on such a debt in the future has sparked the most curious bout of paranoia not matched for some time.

Note to Rush: Spinning bs only works when you're in the dominant throes of hegemony. It's fun to see what it really looks like when people aren't holding their tongues for their own purposes, slowly backing away from the rhetoric.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='Commander shepard' timestamp='1348694242' post='3034416']
This thread would not have been so damaging for C&G if this clown [i]Rush Sykes [/i] stopped posting after this[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=113173&st=0"] page.[/url]
[/quote]

Funny, you will find very few C&G allies or members who feel like our rep is damaged. The ironic thing about damaged reps? They are 100% dependent on perspective.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1348695613' post='3034420']
Funny, you will find very few C&G allies or members who feel like our rep is damaged. The ironic thing about damaged reps? They are 100% dependent on perspective.
[/quote]

Funny, I recall reading logs in the last week where OsRavan went on quite the diatribe about had bad CnGs position is and the size of the target on your back. Oh right though, he's just one member and doesn't represent his AA, so it's probably nothing.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1348675000' post='3034335']
Ironically, your opinion means as little to me as LSF burning meant to me.
[/quote]

So a lot? I mean you enjoyed watching them burn amirite?

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1348695613' post='3034420']
[/quote]

/me chuckles.

Edited by USMC123

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1348628606' post='3034155']
It's really disingenuous of you to try to marginalize it. We (C&G) are an MADP bloc, you deliver one, you deliver all of us, this is no secret, it always has been. You rammed the incident down our throats by intentionally baiting that war, with the intent of getting NoR to hit you. That your only effort at building a coalition to win your war, involved only talking to INT, is more of a commentary on exactly why you just dont get it. You wanted to start a war, that you knew you couldnt win (in and of itself, thats fine, so long as you only intend it to effect you), but you did so, on the assumption that we would rescue you, and did it without so much as a hello to any of us.
[/quote]

You don't seem to understand where we were coming from. We believed we shared set of values and ideas with Int, a collective motivation. We were wrong. You do share a set of values and ideas with Int, you're motivated toward the same ends. You are allied to Int. We are not.

Everything is as it should be because it couldn't be any other way.

Edited by Sabcat

[quote name='BOZG' timestamp='1348908446' post='3035587']
It's Irish whisk[b]e[/b]y, not whisky.
[/quote]

My apologies, I didn't mean to offend your Irish heritage. I live in Scotland so it's only natural i call it Whisky. It is however good that out of the conversation the only thing you had to add was a spelling error.

Good day to you.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1348913367' post='3035592']
My apologies, I didn't mean to offend your Irish heritage. I live in Scotland so it's only natural i call it Whisky. It is however good that out of the conversation the only thing you had to add was a spelling error.

Good day to you.
[/quote]

Alcohol > LSF whining

Good luck to my freinds in INT. I hope everything improves for you guys. All you can do is move forward from here.

[quote name='Commander shepard' timestamp='1348694242' post='3034416']
[/quote]

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1348696090' post='3034427']
So you retired from leadership to became a spin doctor? [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]
[/quote]

RoquentinSykes in the flesh.

Edited by Omniscient1