CN Should Help Out its Own.

IYIyTh

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just hopping in to make a quick update:

We've reached 2048$, or 81%. Only 452$ remain to retire the fund raiser.

I want to thank all who have donated while I've been away for their tremendous effort. ♥

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Lanore' timestamp='1345583363' post='3024140']
Just an update, I go in for surgery tomorrow. Start time is 10:30 am if everything goes right.
[/quote]
Good luck Lanore!! Hopefully your recovery will be a swift and healthy one :wub:

[quote name='Lanore' timestamp='1345583363' post='3024140']
Just an update, I go in for surgery tomorrow. Start time is 10:30 am if everything goes right.
[/quote]
I can't pitch in much due to my current situation, but I did what I could and will be sure to spread this around GPA. :)
I hope everything goes great for you!

Edited by Kurdanak

Update: I'm home now, surgery was a success but there were complications and so it took about twice as long as was intended. I'm in a fair bit of pain, but I am alive and the problem is fixed.

Although I've done it a lot in this thread, I want to thank you all. You have no idea how amazing this is for me.

[quote name='Lanore' timestamp='1345677512' post='3024405']
Update: I'm home now, surgery was a success but there were complications and so it took about twice as long as was intended. I'm in a fair bit of pain, but I am alive and the problem is fixed.

Although I've done it a lot in this thread, I want to thank you all. You have no idea how amazing this is for me.
[/quote]

Glad to hear.

[/quote]

glad to hear it was a success. hope there is no more complications

[/quote]
Glad to hear that, Lanore!
Good luck in the recovery progress. :)

[/quote]

good to hear the surgery was a success. sorry that you're in pain.

once again, wishing you a speedy recovery!