Where is the stradegy?

GentleBen

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know something to show they are trying to atleast win you know? Right now they look like they want to get smacked for no purpose. Fine by me, but Jack Sparrow will still plunder them and destory them.

Well, Im going to bed! I had my fun and so did you! Remember mates, to enjoy one self is to laugh and be merry!

Stradegy is great on paper, but when things are not going as planned and your stradegy is not working it might be time to change taktiks. Then it pays to have a taktikal master on your side.

[quote name='GentleBen' timestamp='1341883830' post='3007582']
I dont know something to show they are trying to atleast win you know?[/quote]

Let me see if I understand this correctly, a person from an alliance of 143 nations is attacking a group of 42 nations - and someone from the larger group posts an OP complaining about the smaller alliances strategy and that they are not playing to "win", etc. etc.?

I don't care why the war started, truly if you have some secret on how to effectively smash an alliance 3 times your size please send me a PM and let me know. It might come in handy.

Please tell me GentleBen, that you are actually someone from LSF working internally to make Nor look foolish because if that's the case, it is excellent stradegy on LSF's behalf.

Edited by White Chocolate

Here's a few tips.

When you DoW on me, I'm outnumbered 3 to 1 and you end up like this:
[img]http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/2112/comparisonw.jpg[/img]

With a Warchest like this:
[quote]You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of TheShire. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target and destroy $1,345,480.86 in enemy money reserves. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified. [/quote]

You do not get to make call out threads. You're bored? How about you actually build a nation?

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1341894649' post='3007677']
Here's a few tips.

You do not get to make call out threads. You're bored? How about you actually build a nation?
[/quote]

wheres the strategy :P

look like someone got owned

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1341894649' post='3007677']
Here's a few tips.

[/quote]

This sir, just made my day. :lol1:

[quote name='Grendel' timestamp='1341880206' post='3007545']
Ahmm, LSF a supposed [size="4"][u][b]anarchist[/b][/u][/size] alliance? [note - Unlike us Anarchy, Inc.]

[center][b]anarchist[/b] [ˈænəkɪst]
n
1. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) a person who advocates the abolition of government and a social system based on voluntary cooperation
2. a person who causes disorder or upheaval
anarchistic adj[/center]

I suppose the apparent lack of strategy might have something to do with the above definition? Does it really surprise you at the lack of coordination?
[/quote]

That's a lack of strategy, not stradegy. Get it right.

Hmm, Im quiet proud of myself got 600 views. You people ain't understanding. I don't speak for Nordreich that's why they usually keep me in a cage. But, I got bored and realized the cage ain't locked ,but has the illusion of being locked.

Now, this game is boring, I read your forums and stuff and its the same old crap. Laugh at me all you will, but atleast I will post something different then the usual crap on this forum.

[quote name='GentleBen' timestamp='1341921106' post='3007792']
Laugh at me all you will, but at least I will post something different then the usual crap on this forum.
[/quote]

You're quite right. This is a whole new level of crap. Congratulations.