The Phoenix Federation DoW

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1341174369' post='3001314']
Have you grown so tired, Warrior Concept, that you chant some off-kilter non sequitur like a child on a playground? Then I will leave you to your slumber and remember your past self well.
[/quote]
You back down well sir.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1341174369' post='3001314']
Have you grown so tired, Warrior Concept, that you chant some off-kilter non sequitur like a child on a playground? Then I will leave you to your slumber and remember your past self well.
[/quote]

You're just not as provocative as in the past yet still have an appetite for attention that you complain for things which involved parties have no problem with. Take up a cause with people who want to complain, we're fine here.

[quote name='Kowalski' timestamp='1341174499' post='3001316']
You back down well sir.
[/quote]
Why bother with someone who is incapable of answering me, but rather repeats some inanity over and over?

Oh, right on cue:
[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1341174591' post='3001317']
You're just not as provocative as in the past yet still have an appetite for attention that you complain for things which involved parties have no problem with. Take up a cause with people who want to complain, we're fine here.
[/quote]

It's a shame that TPF's loyalty is being turned to such foul use.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1341174591' post='3001317']
[/quote]

That you're playing defense by yelling "these are not the droids you're looking for" over and over is hardly Schatt's fault. It's nice that you're standing up for your crappy friends, but come on.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1341173621' post='3001309']
Yes by all means keep complaining for people that are perfectly fine with what's going on. I'm sure it helps you sleep better at night that you can complain just a little bit more.
[/quote]
I don't think you understand, WC. Nobody is complaining about what's happening to you. Nobody is even concerned. What we're pointing out is the hypocrisy from the other side. Don't worry, VE. No tears are shed for you.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1341169193' post='3001264']
Hey, thanks for your helpful comment. No one would have been able to figure out who WarriorConcept was referencing, were it not for your insight. No need for subtlety when Sunny Side King is here!
[/quote]

I'm glad I can be of service to the CN community :)

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1341175193' post='3001324']
VE wouldn't have grounds to complain anyway, Schatt: they did exactly the same thing to GOD last war by brokering deals with the attacking coalition as to what level of force could attack GOD without them intervening.
[/quote]
That is true, but until we grow spines and step boldly into a new way of doing things, there is no hope of the world we all want. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=93&showentry=3459 We all know the way, but far too few have the confidence or the guts.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1341175193' post='3001324']
VE wouldn't have grounds to complain anyway, Schatt: they did exactly the same thing to GOD last war by brokering deals with the attacking coalition as to what level of force could attack GOD without them intervening.
[/quote]
Well, clearly VE's allies aren't even doing that. They are allowing a massive amount of force, and only coming back with comments.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1341182853' post='3001383']
Well, clearly VE's allies aren't even doing that. They are allowing a massive amount of force, and only coming back with comments.
[/quote]
VE made their choice, and it seems like the relevant parties are happy with the situation. That this situation arose is not the fault of GOONS, Umb or Deinos, they aren't the ones directly linked with opposing spheres. That you expect them to declare in support of the opposing side, after being already engaged on this side, and contrary to VE's wishes, is ridiculous.

Edited by WorldConqueror

I remember when we debated CB's or whether events were legitimately in the right or not. Now we just argue over the definition or what qualifies as a curb stomp.

It's a brave new world.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1341183708' post='3001390']
VE made their choice, and it seems like the relevant parties are happy with the situation. That this situation arose is not the fault of GOONS, Umb or Deinos, they aren't the ones directly linked with opposing spheres. That you expect them to declare in support of the opposing side, after being already engaged on this side, and contrary to VE's wishes, is ridiculous.
[/quote]
I don't expect anything, and you're misinterpreting this. Like I stated before, I'm only here pointing out the hypocrisy of them for letting their ally burn, after they let CSN's allies have it for merely waiting to jump in. If I recall correctly, CSN didn't ask for help, either. However, they honored the treaty, because they knew what they were getting into when they signed it.

If they didn't have the political foresight to see this coming, then their only excuse is ignorance.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1341185367' post='3001407']
I don't expect anything, and you're misinterpreting this. Like I stated before, I'm only here pointing out the hypocrisy of them for letting their ally burn, after they let CSN's allies have it for merely waiting to jump in. If I recall correctly, CSN didn't ask for help, either. However, they honored the treaty, because they knew what they were getting into when they signed it.

If they didn't have the political foresight to see this coming, then their only excuse is ignorance.
[/quote]
But it's not hypocrisy, you're trying to equate the two situations, when in fact they are quite different. Yes VE is getting hit, they put themselves in that situation though. There were no complications like the ones I mentioned previously in regards to VE's allies for CSN's allies, none of them were previously engaged, etc. I just think it's odd that VE's allies are getting all the negative attention when it's VE's insistence on maintaining the GOD treaty while simultaneously embedding themselves in this side of the web that led to them being hit for GOD's sake while having allies on the other side.

Edited by WorldConqueror

You could say the situation was very similar to TPF-STA in the last war. STA pretty much burned to a crisp while their fancy new MDoAP partners in TPF stuck with NPO as they normally did. That treaty still stands today - I'm assuming because there was a mutual agreement between TPF and STA prior to that war happening, so I'm not really sure why everyone gives Umbrella grief over this similar situation (edit: I actually do, I'm just humoring you guys).

Edited by AAAAAAAAAAGGGG

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1341186355' post='3001411']
But it's not hypocrisy, you're trying to equate the two situations, when in fact they are quite different. Yes VE is getting hit, they put themselves in that situation though. There were no complications like the ones I mentioned previously in regards to VE's allies for CSN's allies, none of them were previously engaged, etc. I just think it's odd that VE's allies are getting all the negative attention when it's VE's insistence on maintaining the GOD treaty while simultaneously embedding themselves in this side of the web that led to them being hit for GOD's sake.
[/quote]
There's not much of a difference. You could argue that CSN also put themselves in that situation, by falling into a pretty obvious trap. VE's allies may be engaged, but in a landslide victory, I don't see why that matters, other than messing up MK's coalition. You really can't argue these alliances, especially Umbrella, can't assist VE. Hey, perhaps they were friends with GOD. No reason to drop friends because your other friends don't like them.

Anyway, quit making me argue even somewhat in support for VE, I don't like that. I find this whole situation amusing. However, I am not going to miss a chance to point out hypocrisy, which is what it is no matter how you spin it.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1341187455' post='3001418']
There's not much of a difference. You could argue that CSN also put themselves in that situation, by falling into a pretty obvious trap. VE's allies may be engaged, but in a landslide victory, I don't see why that matters, other than messing up MK's coalition. You really can't argue these alliances, especially Umbrella, can't assist VE. Hey, perhaps they were friends with GOD. No reason to drop friends because your other friends don't like them.

Anyway, quit making me argue even somewhat in support for VE, I don't like that. I find this whole situation amusing. However, I am not going to miss a chance to point out hypocrisy, which is what it is no matter how you spin it.
[/quote]
Yes CSN got hit for nuking Dave, what I was saying was that VE got themselves stuck between two sets of allies. It's not just MK's coalition though, it's Umb's and GOONS' and Deinos's coalition as well, along with many of their other allies. I'm not sure why they should jeopardize the war when VE made the conscious decision to be on that side. And yes, I assume VE is 'friends' with GOD. But then what are you saying, that Umb et al should have dropped VE because they don't like their friend's other friends?

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1341187980' post='3001421']
But then what are you saying, that Umb et al should have dropped VE because they don't like their friend's other friends?
[/quote]

Actually if people stopped worrying about hurt feelings and dropped people for political decisions we may have a better world to live in. That's a side conversation to what you're talking about though.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1341187980' post='3001421']
Yes CSN got hit for nuking Dave, what I was saying was that VE got themselves stuck between two sets of allies. It's not just MK's coalition though, it's Umb's and GOONS' and Deinos's coalition as well, along with many of their other allies. I'm not sure why they should jeopardize the war when VE made the conscious decision to be on that side. And yes, I assume VE is 'friends' with GOD. But then what are you saying, that Umb et al should have dropped VE because they don't like their friend's other friends?
[/quote]
But would assisting VE really jeopardize the greater war effort? If so, then you guys have a really shaky hegemony, if one small move can throw it off.