Global Announcement

[center][img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j54/steelrain_photos/aclogo2.png[/img][/center]

Good Evening Everyone,

The Global Alliance and Treaty Organization is in the mist of elections, so I am closing in on my retirement from the position of Assembly Chairman. In times of war we often reminisce about previous wars and often like to speculate about future wars. In GATO we often discuss the war of One Vision quite often more-so now that we are recently back aligned with some of our old friends from back in the day.

The Global Alliance and Treaty Organization has been granting members Honorary GATOan Awards since 2009 to nations not in the Alliance who have greatly aided the Alliance in war, finance, or in other means, to help secure the Alliance as if it were their own.

Honorary GATOan Recipients [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/Resine/CyberNations/GATO/Revised%20Ribbons/hon_gatoan.png[/img]

I am pleased to present Honorary GATOan Member Award to [u]The Black Watch[/u] and [u]Allied_Threat[/u] (currently Roland) for their actions in the GATO-1V War as Head of State and Deputy Head of State of the Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations.
[center][img]http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/3510/honorarygatomembermedal.jpg[/img][/center]

[quote][b][u]Current Honorary GATOans[/b][/u]
Catadunes [ODN] - 29 Jun 2009
Chimaera [IAA] - 29 Jun 2009[/quote]

Secondly, I would like to take this time to award some long overdue GATO Cross which are awarded to those nations not in the alliance who have greatly aided the Alliance monetarily or in a war effort, or otherwise gone out of their way for the good of the Alliance. These recipients also come from the GATO-1V War. We understand that some of these nations and rules may not exists, but their sacrifices at the time will be written in the books of history.

[b]GATO Cross Recipients[/b][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/Resine/CyberNations/GATO/Revised%20Ribbons/gato_cross.png[/img]

[u]Members of The Commie Volunteer Force (Listed Below)[/u]
Onikujo of Beta Cygni
ComradeChe of Soviet Cavan
Azreal of The Rock (Now of Tyrannselvania)
Redraider of Azzar
Yuusha of Otakuland
Members of the Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations that fought during GATO-1V War

[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/Resine/CyberNations/GATO/medals/medal_gatocross.jpg[/img][/center]

[quote]
[b][u]Current GATO Cross Recipients[/u][/b]
Ivan Moldavi [NPO]
MonkeyChow
Gerald Meanĕ [CIA] - 5 Dec 2006
Bart416 [CDS] - 5 Dec 2006
Theblitz [The Blue Army] x2 - _____ ;5 Dec 2006
Brotherlouie27 - 26 May 2007
Hungchang - 26 May 2007
Kevlar - 26 May 2007
Moniker - 26 May 2007
The Membership of the Imperial Assault Alliance - 1 Jun 2008
OsRaven [ODN] - 3 Jan 2012
[/quote]

Without our friends in the alliances of years past and with our previous allies regardless of our current relationships we understand that we may not be here today without them. The membership is more indicative of an alliance then any actual name could ever do justice as communities are what make us special. We are ecstatic to be aligned with our friends formerly in the Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations that now reside in the alliance House Baratheon. To those that still reside in CSN regardless of our current circumstances we appreciate all you did for by fighting with us in a time when it was easiest to walk away like countless other allies. Our Embassy Row and Public Forums are always open to you all.

With Much Love,

TimLee, Assembly Chairman

Edited by TimLee

[quote name='smurthwaite' timestamp='1340916003' post='2999562']
I took my first ZI as a member of CSN during the No Vision War.
Noted and dankes given.

Just a point of clarification though, but didn't The Black Watch go to GATO when he left CSN?
[/quote]
The Black Watch is no longer in CN to my knowledge. He did join GATO sometime in the past two years, but fell inactive and deleted. However, I do see him on IRC from time to time goofing off.

[quote name='TimLee' timestamp='1340916115' post='2999566']
The Black Watch is no longer in CN to my knowledge. He did join GATO sometime in the past two years, but fell inactive and deleted. However, I do see him on IRC from time to time goofing off.
[/quote]

That's what I thought. Thanks for the clarification. I miss the old days.

[quote name='smurthwaite' timestamp='1340916223' post='2999567']
That's what I thought. Thanks for the clarification. I miss the old days.
[/quote]
As do I.

I imagine these got overlooked being issued sooner due to the outcome being occupied by NPO for quite a while. Then you're all drifted apart and such with the focus on freedom. It's better to be late than to have never been done.

[quote name='Goose' timestamp='1340916529' post='2999574']
Thank you for the recognition from No Vision. It's kind of sad how much things have changed. Best wishes and such...
[/quote]
Indeed it is very sad to see how much somethings have changed..some more than others

[quote name='Garion' timestamp='1340922461' post='2999630']
Aaawww... Retiring already? :(

This is obviously my fault.
[/quote]
:P

I've promised to stay on as GATO's #2 for the duration of the war and then start retirement as everyone seeking to replace me has made the offer. In September, I'll have been in CN six years and most of them active. Not to mention I have been GATO's #1/#2 for 18 months. I TIRE.

Not to worry. I'll still make appearances on the R&R Forums.

[quote name='TimLee' timestamp='1340922774' post='2999631']

I've promised to stay on as GATO's #2 for the duration of the war and then start retirement as everyone seeking to replace me has made the offer. In September, I'll have been in CN six years and most of them active. Not to mention I have been GATO's #1/#2 for 18 months. I TIRE.

[/quote]

Excuses!

Enjoy your retirement, then :)

Congrats all, but especially A_T. :wub:

[quote name='TimLee' timestamp='1340922774' post='2999631']

[/quote]

You did not give me enough time to topple Ray. <_<