Recognition of Hostilities

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1340598340' post='2995283']
Just kind of annoying how panzerfaust who wasn't a member at any point was used as a pretext to start attacking us and then getting ignored when we tried to clarify. I mean, it's not as if the possibility of NG attacking us wasn't there the entire time.
[/quote]

How can you be annoyed about anything? You've been threatening to reign death and destruction upon NG and MK for months now.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1340598340' post='2995283']
Like I said, if you're expecting physical actions to silence nations that can't literally be silenced, I don't know what to tell you.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Did I say you would be physically silenced? No. I am merely observing that there is not one of you who has an ounce of conviction in regards to anything.[/color]

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1340598551' post='2995290']
The irony of Pope Bubba here calling anyone a misfit or reject and talking about delusions of grandeur certainly isn't lost on anyone, is it?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]No alliance that I have ever been in has tired of me so quickly that they have booted me out. Can you say the same thing? Whatever friends you have you always burn the bridge, and then torpedo the remains to make certain no amends can be made. I on the other hand am beloved by all good and decent men. Those who despise me are the weak, the cowardly, and the unmotivated. For mine own greatness is a challenge to their masculinity, or rather a reminder of their lack of, and they cannot forget their worthlessness. Jealousy is why I am hated by the likes of you, worm. Soon you and all you other rejects will be squished. Not by me, however. You are not worthy of my heel.[/color]

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1340598870' post='2995308']
How can you be annoyed about anything? You've been threatening to reign death and destruction upon NG and MK for months now.
[/quote]

Then, why not just attack? I mean, why bother with the pretense? I mean, it's been months at this point like you said. Not like other people haven't been doing the same thing. I mean, if wanting to see MK or NG go down is the reason, there'd be a lot more people to attack. Of course with the people you mentioned, bravery is limited. Precious stats and all.

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1340599244' post='2995337']
I wonder if people are actually reading the OP.
[/quote]
that would imply that Bal Masque wouldn't have just been declared on further by NG had this announcement not occurred.

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1340598551' post='2995290']
The irony of Pope Bubba here calling anyone a misfit or reject and talking about delusions of grandeur certainly isn't lost on anyone, is it?
[/quote]

Haha. This is pretty funny.

[quote name='ni431' timestamp='1340599264' post='2995338']
Please not that Bal Masque hit 3 of our nations while NG is in a state of war. Nice job hiding your DoW as your the victim.
[/quote]
OP clearly states that this attacker was supposedly not a member of Bal Masque. Whether that is a lie or not is not much of my concern, but certainly this entire thread is not a DoW in any form.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1340597114' post='2995172']
NG has a lot on their plate ATM, now all we need is a Micro or two to hit them.
[/quote]

They've literally been asking for more targets here. I don't think they get to play the victim here in any capacity.

[quote name='ni431' timestamp='1340599264' post='2995338']
Please not that Bal Masque hit 3 of our nations while NG is in a state of war. Nice job hiding your DoW as your the victim.
[/quote]

It was made clear early on Panzerfaust is a ghost. It is readily apparent given he has no trades and his actions were done alone. He has never been masked on our forums and was last on them in March. He was not asked to move to our new AA and somehow was abreast of global events despite being a 1k ns ghost.

We do not pm him about what we're doing and it's pretty clear he did it to make this happen. I do not know who he actually is, but I'd say it's not an average newbie.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1340599324' post='2995340']
that would imply that Bal Masque wouldn't have just been declared on further by NG had this announcement not occurred.
[/quote]
More like quite a few eager people consider this a DoW when it is not.

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1340599369' post='2995344']
OP clearly states that this attacker was supposedly not a member of Bal Masque. Whether that is a lie or not is not much of my concern, but certainly this entire thread is not a DoW in any form.
[/quote]

I call BS. I request the release of roaster of all of Bal Masque members.

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1340598304' post='2995280']
For those of you having difficulties reading this, this is not a declaration of war. This is a recognition of an undeclared war from Non Grata on Bal Masqué.
[/quote]

They've meant the same thing since late 2007, unfortunately.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1340599396' post='2995347']
It was made clear early on Panzerfaust is a ghost. It is readily apparent given he has no trades and his actions were done alone. He has never been masked on our forums and was last on them in March. He was not asked to move to our new AA and somehow was abreast of global events despite being a 1k ns ghost.

We do not pm him about what we're doing and it's pretty clear he did it to make this happen. I do not know who he actually is, but I'd say it's not an average newbie.
[/quote]

Can't forget he's flying the old Poison Clan flag, either...

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1340599369' post='2995344']
[/quote]

I doubt Non Grata is concerned about the distinction.

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1340599562' post='2995354']
Can't forget he's flying the old Poison Clan flag, either...
[/quote]

uh, I'm flying the old PC flag as well :unsure:

This from Bal Masque link

[00:45] <ni431> link your story isn't likely
[00:45] <ni431> the so called ghost is defintely your multi
[00:46] <ni431> and you put a pc flag on it to try to make truth to your story
[00:46] <ni431> which we're seeing
[00:46] * ProdigyNL (ProdigyNL@coldfront-70550E52.direct-adsl.nl) has joined #balmasque
[00:46] <Roquentin|BalMasque> yes which is why it doesn't send tech out or anything and just sits there
[00:46] <%AngelCruzdelaSant> lol
[00:46] <Roquentin|BalMasque> clearly we are keeping a multi to make a false false flag op
[00:46] <Roquentin|BalMasque> so we can get rolled
[00:47] <&Link> yep
[00:47] <&Link> our plan is working

He admitted to this being a BAl Masque propaganda!

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1340604253' post='2995572']
Time for Roquentin's master plan to be put into action?
[/quote]

I thought I already said I didn't see this as the decisive battle. Odds are closer to maybe 4:1 if everyone on your end comes in full force. Given a significant person on your side(Stewie) has said there are numerous tinderboxes waiting to explode due to your need to keep polar opposites together, I think grander schemes for broader-based coalitions make sense.

I mean, plenty of non-SF affiliated people are trashing MK, so I think that shows you have some potential problems in the future.

I kind of outlined the problems when you brought this up originally when the war started and have never claimed omnipotence of any kind:

1. potential opposition isn't unified due to bitterness with SF over past grievances.

2. SF stigma has outweighed other considerations, particularly because it's easier to let you charge into them than to fight you at the present time.

So while people like to say I'm delusional and whatnot, I'm not.

If you fight pretty much any grouping that isn't SF/XX/Polar or not completely isolated micros, there's a good chance you'd lose and you can only fight the same alliances so many times.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1340598304' post='2995280']
For those of you having difficulties reading this, this is not a declaration of war. This is a recognition of an undeclared war from Non Grata on Bal Masqué.
[/quote]

Aren't you lot brave, first one of your members attacks NG, they retaliate, and yet you need to clarify that you're not DOW them. :lol1: