Recognition of Hostilities

Earlier today, a nation falsely claiming to be a member of Bal Masqué attacked three members of the alliance Non Grata. In response, one nation from Non Grata attacked an actual member of Bal Masqué, Biff Hooper. At this point, Roquentin contacted lenin, Triumvir of Non Grata, to ascertain whether or not this was an official attack and, as such, a declaration of war on Bal Masqué. Lenin claimed to be checking into it, at which point another nation attacked Biff Hooper. Lenin has since been unresponsive despite being active.

All of this has followed the unprovoked attack on our direct ally, AGW Overlords, who had not planned to enter the wider war and were attacked with no reason. AGW Overlords had also not requested the assistance of Bal Masqué, meaning we would not have joined their war, nor the global conflict.

As such, in anticipation of the full scale offensive from Non Grata, at this time Bal Masqué is forced to issue a recognition of hostilities from the alliance Non Grata.

Signed,

Roquentin, Lord Commander
xoin, Strategist
Evangeline, Shogun
Yukine, Shogun
Jonathan Brookbank, Crimson Lord
MrMuz, Herald

Edited by Jonathan Brookbank

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kenfolk GTS' timestamp='1340597029' post='2995152']
Is that why you are hiding in peace mode? Running scared before recognizing hostilities and getting rolled? nice!
[/quote]

Yes be brave and take it like men! !!1!11!!!1!!11!!!!1!1!! peace mode joke here.

Happy hunting,

for posterity ---

BAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

MASSSSSSSSSSSSKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I heard Tetris had issue with you guys.

[23:37] <&Koolaid_Ken> $%&@ you guys are
[23:37] <&Koolaid_Ken> OH **** YOU
[23:37] <&Koolaid_Ken> YOU SCARED THAT ***** **** INTO PM
[23:37] <%Hurricane> this is where you post saying "Looks like Bal Masque has countered us"
[23:37] <&Koolaid_Ken> why the **** did you not tell me you were attacking?
[23:37] <&Koolaid_Ken> or they hit you?
[23:37] <&Koolaid_Ken> god DAMMIT
[23:38] <&Koolaid_Ken> i've been saying for ******* WEEKS i wanted to hit him
[23:38] <&Koolaid_Ken> and you guys let him go into peace mode?
[23:38] <&Koolaid_Ken> lolNG
[23:38] <&Koolaid_Ken> bunch of ******* **********
[23:38] <@Rhaemyr> He mad
[23:38] <+ni431> Koolaid_Ken just hit them
[23:38] <+ni431> not like they're going to do anything
[23:39] <%Hurricane> !@#$@#$ do it.
[23:39] <&Koolaid_Ken> brookbank is the only guy in BM i could've hit
[23:39] <&Koolaid_Ken> ....
[23:39] <&Koolaid_Ken> like NS wise
[23:39] <&Koolaid_Ken> i literally cannot attack anyone else there
[23:39] <&Koolaid_Ken> sonofa*****
[23:39] <+ni431> should of got a treaty
[23:40] <&Koolaid_Ken> i shouted in here forever that i would do anything to hit BM and brookbank
[23:40] <&Koolaid_Ken> i even said i'd ghost NG to do it
[23:40] <&Koolaid_Ken> **** treaties, they take too long
[23:40] <+ni431> i didn't read
[23:40] <&Koolaid_Ken> then ncc wasn't doing his job
[23:40] <+ni431> we're not announcing this
[23:41] <&Koolaid_Ken> that doesnt have to do with anything
[23:41] <&Koolaid_Ken> i wanted brookbank
[23:41] <&Koolaid_Ken> you guys let him hit PM
[23:41] <&Koolaid_Ken> D:
[23:41] <&Koolaid_Ken> you failed me
[23:42] <@Rhaemyr> For the last time

Sorry I have to edit out the curse words.

[quote name='Kenfolk GTS' timestamp='1340597315' post='2995196']
That koolaid guy does swear a lot, you put a lot of effort into editing out them there curse words
[/quote]
considering the forum would catch most of them

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1340597067' post='2995162']
Good suicide dive, I suppose.
[/quote]

Meh, we didn't really have a choice in the matter. I mean, AGW got attacked despite them not being involved to any degree and being and being a peripheral alliance in the grand scheme, which is indicated by them not really being on alert.

Getting rolled isn't that big of a deal to me, personally. Just kind of annoying how panzerfaust who wasn't a member at any point was used as a pretext to start attacking us and then getting ignored when we tried to clarify. I mean, it's not as if the possibility of NG attacking us wasn't there the entire time. It's something everyone has known more or less.

At the end of the day, you can't really "kill" an alliance that hasn't made that decision for themselves, so while our stats may go down, it's up to us what happens from there.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340598142' post='2995269']
[color="#0000FF"]Who else is willing to wager that this band of misfits and rejects will disband shortly after their defeat? Perhaps then we might have an end to their incessant complaining and delusions of relevance.[/color]
[/quote]

Don't count on it.

Like I said, if you're expecting physical actions to silence nations that can't literally be silenced, I don't know what to tell you.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340598142' post='2995269']
[color="#0000FF"]Who else is willing to wager that this band of misfits and rejects will disband shortly after their defeat? Perhaps then we might have an end to their incessant complaining and delusions of relevance.[/color]
[/quote]

The irony of Pope Bubba here calling anyone a misfit or reject and talking about delusions of grandeur certainly isn't lost on anyone, is it?

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1340598340' post='2995283']
Don't count on it.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Oh, I am sure that you will continue moan endlessly, the insolent worm that you are. Your little cult I am afraid will desert you. You are a poor man's Schattenmann, and he is a poor man himself. None of your followers are known for being loyal or stalwart. Perhaps the most steadfast personality you have in this little troupe of yours is Brookbank, whom has deserted more alliances than I have fingers and toes. But if you wish to believe that you matter who am I to take from you your fantasies?[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340598630' post='2995294']
[color="#0000FF"]Oh, I am sure that you will continue moan endlessly, the insolent worm that you are. Your little cult I am afraid will desert you. You are a poor man's Schattenmann, and he is a poor man himself. None of your followers are known for being loyal or stalwart. Perhaps the most steadfast personality you have in this little troupe of yours is Brookbank, whom has deserted more alliances than I have fingers and toes. But if you wish to believe that you matter who am I to take from you your fantasies?[/color]
[/quote]

Please name a single alliance I have ever "deserted." I will admit I have been in a large number in my nearly six years here, but I have only left alliances in non-war situations, which is something people do every day.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340598630' post='2995294']
[/quote]

I thought I was the poor man's RV. :P I mean, I'm not really sure about "worm" though. Insolent to you, I guess.

I've been through worse, so be it. I mean, if you don't think most of the people involved were aware of this possibility, again I don't know what to tell you.