The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

UPN, we are coming for you, again :lol1: I said we wouldn't be in the middle of that sandwich for long, heres to hoping I'm right!

And I'll second the o/ NSO, and add a o/ Brown team. We have been doing quite well this month it seems, lets keep it up!

)): GATO )):

Taking our biggest gainer... We don't get a chance to get it very often. Please stop growing so much. :P

In other news, here's to the day GATO regains a sanction!!!

I wouldn't put it past us if you don't want us there!

Sanction here we come ;)

o/ GATO

o/ Brown

I would like to congratulate our recruiters on taking us over that 200 member mark, sweet.

Congrats WTF on getting people to come over to get you over the 200 member mark. Hope you get some to stick around so you can stay there.

I am so confused now...

And his update is exactly why I do tiers by numbers, because if you don't, you'll have a huge chunk of 15-20 alliances at the bottom who have no big score difference :P

I agree, the lack of unsanctioned tiers confuse and anger the tarikmo.

the ODN Tier is not 5 points ahead of the Fark tier anyway.

How about 2 points for sanctioned alliances, and 1 point for unsanctioned? It's not very likely to create a tier system when the system uses such a wide gap, everyone fits in it.

OK update. Sure NPO can still keep their flag, its just that's it. Just like what we did to Ragnarok for a day or two. But they are unbolded, and they don't get a space. :(

Lastly I hate the tiers!

The New Pacific Order flags (assuming they still have three of them) have been grandfathered into this game forever. The NPO will never lose its flags. The NPO got its flags added before there were any sanctions at all, or any standardized practices for adding flags.

Edited by Supertag

The New Pacific Order flags (assuming they still have three of them) have been grandfathered into this game forever. The NPO will never lose its flags. The NPO got its flags added before there were any sanctions at all, or any standardized practices for adding flags.

The flag under discussion is the one on the alliance stats screen, and yes they will lose it unless their score rebounds in the next few days.

Yeah, "We" meant "CN as a whole". And just when we (MCXA) got to the end of our big nations who couldn't count. :P

i feel for you guys, we had a few people just fall to day 20, even a guy who fell to day 21.

i feel for you guys, we had a few people just fall to day 20, even a guy who fell to day 21.

Alvarian Estoren (Unaffiliated) has removed alliance affiliation ("17,485.59" NS)

Vaderham (Unaffiliated) has removed alliance affiliation ("10,044.03" NS)

crd88 (Unaffiliated) has removed alliance affiliation (15,257.604 NS)

joewill (Unaffiliated) has removed alliance affiliation (51,747.201 NS)

msa1t0t (Unaffiliated) has removed alliance affiliation (47,626.523 NS)

Nikephoras Phokas (Unaffiliated) has removed alliance affiliation ("29,457.27" NS)

Sandbender (Unaffiliated) has removed alliance affiliation ("29,886.99" NS)

thdgls (Unaffiliated) has removed alliance affiliation ("31,711.30" NS)

thr33 (Unaffiliated) has removed alliance affiliation ("10,359.69" NS)

Whiteus1900 (Unaffiliated) has removed alliance affiliation ("11,072.74" NS)

10 nations over 10k NS who have left the AA in the past week. Joewill went to Invicta, msa1t0t went to NADC, thdgls couldn't count to 20 and had to reroll. The rest all deleted. I don't want to add up those numbers.

If you can keep your flag after you loose sanction, then why is there no GOONS flag? They were huge once upon a time

I'm not sure if it holds true anymore, but it used to be you had to ask Admin to keep your flag within 24 hours of losing sanction. When TOOL briefly lost sanction in the war, I asked Admin to keep it just to be safe, though I don't know if it was necessary. I just didn't want to wake up and go WTF THE FLAG IS GONE. :P

-Bama

Alvarian Estoren (Unaffiliated) has removed alliance affiliation ("17,485.59" NS)

Vaderham (Unaffiliated) has removed alliance affiliation ("10,044.03" NS)

crd88 (Unaffiliated) has removed alliance affiliation (15,257.604 NS)

joewill (Unaffiliated) has removed alliance affiliation (51,747.201 NS)

msa1t0t (Unaffiliated) has removed alliance affiliation (47,626.523 NS)

Nikephoras Phokas (Unaffiliated) has removed alliance affiliation ("29,457.27" NS)

Sandbender (Unaffiliated) has removed alliance affiliation ("29,886.99" NS)

thdgls (Unaffiliated) has removed alliance affiliation ("31,711.30" NS)

thr33 (Unaffiliated) has removed alliance affiliation ("10,359.69" NS)

Whiteus1900 (Unaffiliated) has removed alliance affiliation ("11,072.74" NS)

10 nations over 10k NS who have left the AA in the past week. Joewill went to Invicta, msa1t0t went to NADC, thdgls couldn't count to 20 and had to reroll. The rest all deleted. I don't want to add up those numbers.

Did you make that up yourself, or is that an in-game feature?