The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

Whats all this "growing" business about :huh:

I thought we had a non verbal agreement (that you TOTALLY knew about) to let The Legion get sanctioned....

we finally completed(well 95% stupid coding error) our academy overhaul (so proud of all the people who put work into this, not to mention my own contributions) and with the war over we have started up recruitment in full force again (well, were still waiting on 1 person to get back to normal activity, then we will really kick it into high gear, :wub: Wii ). looks like you will have to race us to pass NPO. and like i said we have a separate trick up our sleeve (not reps) so stay tuned.

Most notably, United Purple Nations with a gain of (.85) supposedly due to old members returning home.

Supposedly?

A protectorate founded by UPN members a few months ago decided to come back to UPN. There's no supposedly here.

Also congrats UPN. :wub:

Supposedly?

A protectorate founded by UPN members a few months ago decided to come back to UPN. There's no supposedly here.

Also congrats UPN. :wub:

Damn right. UTF (united trade federation) was eaten by UPN. It's nice to be back in UPN though.

Great Update Bcndwilson. Small errors happen every now and then in updates.

o\

Congrats on your gains UPN..is it me or does everyone else also gets surprised by WTF's epic rise?

It seems WTF has been chugging along nicely for a while now. I remember being a diplo to them like 2 years ago :P

Nice gains...also TOP, kill them ghosts

we finally completed(well 95% stupid coding error) our academy overhaul (so proud of all the people who put work into this, not to mention my own contributions) and with the war over we have started up recruitment in full force again (well, were still waiting on 1 person to get back to normal activity, then we will really kick it into high gear, :wub: Wii ). looks like you will have to race us to pass NPO. and like i said we have a separate trick up our sleeve (not reps) so stay tuned.

I have an idea...we merge and call ourselves "The Viridian Legion" or "The Green and Purple Monstrosity"

I JUST WANNA BE SANCTIONED SO BAD :):(:)

Edited by Nedved I

I have an idea...we merge and call ourselves "The Viridian Legion" or "The Green and Purple Monstrosity"

I JUST WANNA BE SANCTIONED SO BAD :):(:)

You can join us, and then be our ambassador to legion, it'll be like you never left!

Or... you just merge into us, go green, we stay the Viridian Entente and we get sanctioned.

Or you could merge into us, we stay The Legion, we get sanctioned. lol

You can join us, and then be our ambassador to legion, it'll be like you never left!

Maybe ;)

I might ask to become your guys ambassador to learn all ur sekrits :)

Lol, I agree with Nedved, on Viridian Legion. And maybe the Brown team since Purple and Green are brown. XD

Also just wondering has anyone taken update?

Edited by Nathan Flech

Lol, I agree with Nedved, on Viridian Legion. And maybe the Brown team since Purple and Green are brown. XD

Also just wondering has anyone taken update?

:awesome:

EDIT: THIS IS NOT A CONTENTLESS POST!!!!!

Edited by Nedved I

Maybe ;)

I might ask to become your guys ambassador to learn all ur sekrits :)

i support this message :P

also World Task Force is 4 members away from sanction :D