The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

Wow, a spot in the drop down menu is like being CN famous. Does that mean only 9 more days till a flag then since its in the drop down menu before update tonight?

We may have to start kicking people out after that to keep our familiar spot in anonymity.

Thank you everyone for your well wishes.

Wow, a spot in the drop down menu is like being CN famous. Does that mean only 9 more days till a flag then since its in the drop down menu before update tonight?

We may have to start kicking people out after that to keep our familiar spot in anonymity.

We don't have to kick people out. Just ZI a few of them.

Edited by Strider

lol to people ghosting WTF just to see NPO lose the sanction.

Don't say that... I'm one of the people who has to search out ghosts and you'll make me paranoid. :blink:

For the record, we have none yet, save for the previously single one mentioned.

You're going to wish you never got the sanction. Sure in-game flag is kind of cool, but 30 ghosts and no one in their range sucks...

WTF's new nations are new recruits, not people ghosting them. Go sort by seniority, they're brand new nations. Go find something else to blame Karma for, thanks.
members of WTF have been recruiting real life friends to join their alliance, hence the member jump :o

correct

NPO is no longer sanctioned. They don't have a red number. Go look it up.

Fix the update!

They still had it when Update was written.

This pretty much sums it up. Although I don't think it was very long after I posted the update that the change was made.

a bad day tomorrow for VE a big nation is at day 20. we are fighting an up hill battle, but we have reps starting soon. and there is the other thing, thought that may not show well in score right away.

If someone doesn't kick us out of the sanction spot AFTER we gain the flag.. I'll have to do some drastic measures myself. But I'd like that flag. So plax be nice?

I'm very confused and slightly concerned as to why and how I was made third on that flag... I mean, Kristoff, PM, Max and quite a few others would be far better mentioned. =P

If someone doesn't kick us out of the sanction spot AFTER we gain the flag.. I'll have to do some drastic measures myself. But I'd like that flag. So plax be nice?

I'm very confused and slightly concerned as to why and how I was made third on that flag... I mean, Kristoff, PM, Max and quite a few others would be far better mentioned. =P

Better?

WTFlag2.jpg

Strider, good first attempt at update, this is exactly what we want - someone who reads the book and knows how to do it, you have done yourself proud. However, there are bound to be mistakes so here's a few pointers:

1. New Polar Order's member loss has no opening bracket

2. World Task Force has 200 members, they need to have normal text. However, they have to be bolded as well. They are sanctioned, it's 10 days until they get the flag (I think that's how it works). Confirmation, they should be bolded.

3. NPO should be unbolded and below the line because they are not in the drop down menu

Also mandatory: WTF?