The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

Hmmm, I don't really like you loosing too many smaller nations that don't really do much right after you recruited them. RECRUIT MORE AND STAY AHEAD OF MUSHROOM KINGDOM!

Also, congrats to Sparta regaining the number 1 spot for now. I suspect that if FoK continues its losses, it will loose its sanction to Viridian Entente....at least until Legion comes in and takes it for purple. :P

I predict a good gain for NpO today ^_^

We already had today. :P

Also, in reference to the Brown phenomenon, Silence's previous alliances were never included in the race, so there is not a corresponding loss to go along with Silence's gain.

Besides, I think the rest of us can give Brown a bit of a head start to make it fun. :D

Team Tour

Tour-leading Silence drops score for the first time this month, but their mantle is taken up by the NSO, who leads the way across the finish line on behalf of the Brown team today. NpO wins a close race for second place in today's stage, to close to within a third of a point for first place overall. Sparta remains a close third, while IRON and WTF stay 4th and 5th, respectively, as FOK continues to drop, having shed more than a full point in the past six days alone.

Thanks to the NSO, Brown also takes the victory in today's team race, with Yellow barely beating out Green for second place thanks to gains by FAN and GRAN. Aqua suffered a number of setbacks due to losses by MHA, TDO, and RoK (who together took three of the bottom five spots), while Red is sitting in last place, more than two points behind Brown. Black is staying a quarter-point behind, in second place, while Blue sits in third place, nearly a half-point behind Brown. How long can Brown hold onto its lead?

Also, starting tomorrow, I'm going to take stats directly from the Sanction Race for alliances who are also part of that. Tomorrow should therefore be the last day of discrepancies between the two.

Full results: http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=ryo...BQNiw&hl=en

Individual Stage Results

1. New Sith Order (+0.38)

2. New Polar Order (+0.20)

3. Viridian Entente (+0.17)

4. Independent Republic of Orange Nations (+0.15)

5. Sparta (+0.12)

56. FOK (-0.29)

Team Stage Results

1. Brown (+0.47)

2. Yellow (+0.28)

3. Green (+0.25)

12. Aqua (-0.62)

Individual General Classification

1. Silence @ 1.10

2. New Polar Order -0.38

3. Sparta -0.41

4. Independent Republic of Orange Nations -0.55

5. World Task Force -0.58

56. FOK -2.27

Team General Classification

1. Brown @ 1.41

2. Black -0.26

3. Blue -0.46

12. Red -2.18

Why isn't RAD in as a pink alliance? They even have a senator on pink.

He brings up a good point. Add line has been dropping.

(I only took the alliances that had 1/5 of the Add Line, so both red and pink only have three alliances each).

12.23/5= 2.45

RAD = 2.64

Edited by Trinite