The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

{178} (+0) World Task Force : 23.52 --> 23.56 (+0.04)

Also, a semi-shoutout to the alliance who is now multi-coloured... literally. I am also surprised this post did not exceed the smiley limit on the forums... weird.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Who did you ask? Our largest players or most active players will tell you it is not blue. We don't even tell anybody to join a certain color. Nobody cares I'm maroon, and some of our largest nations are nonblue.
The NADC's official color is blue, but we don't require anyone to be on a certain sphere. I'm pretty sure most alliances don't require you to be in a certain sphere, we just tell them what our color is so that we can help them set up trade guilds.

Your alliance, while not officially labeled blue by your alliance, is blue. It's like a black guy not saying he's black; Just because he might have some white and Asian in him, and he says he's not black doesn't mean he isn't black. Deal with it.

Yes the World Task Force is multi-colored with a dominant blue membership, always have been.

To the best of my knowledge, we have always been in Blue here on the sanction list, and on most lists, it has been accepted and that has always been just fine with everyone involved in the World Task Force for the purpose of ease of record keeping for everyone involved.

Are people really wasting their time debating on weather WTF is blue or not? Do we really deserve this attention? What really should be happening here, is the great people who do a tremendous job of updating the sanction list each evening, (that I'm sure all of us have come to appreciate) should be told "thank you" on a more regular basis and recognized for their hard work.

So, thank you all for the excellent and reliable work... far too often I don't see enough recognition in this thread.

And please, for the love of sweet baby Jesus, turn us back to blue and get rid of that rainbow stuff :(

Are people really wasting their time debating on weather WTF is blue or not? Do we really deserve this attention? What really should be happening here, is the great people who do a tremendous job of updating the sanction list each evening, (that I'm sure all of us have come to appreciate) should be told "thank you" on a more regular basis and recognized for their hard work.

Yeah, no more arguing about whether WTF should be coloured blue. Team Tour (because I can't call it Tour "of" Cybernations) update coming, with WTF staying with the blue team. :P

Team Tour

Green has an amazing day today, with two alliances in the top four, finishing the day in first place thanks to massive gains from VE and GPA. PC's gain of more than a third of a point leads Pink to a respectible third place finish today, while FIRE's massive drop leads Red into last place during this stage.

Despite not placing in the top 12 today, Silence continues its Lance Armstrong-like domination in the General Classification, although an amazing four-way race is shaping up for second place, including two blue alliances. Those two are largely responsible for Blue's third place overall, while Sparta and Silence are likewise leading Black and Brown into second and first respectively. Separated by a quarter-point, Brown's hold on the lead may not be so insurmountable after all.

Full results: http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=ryo...BQNiw&hl=en

Individual Stage Results

1. Viridian Entente (+0.39)

t2. Poison Clan (+0.36)

t2. The Legion (+0.36)

4. Green Protection Agency (+0.26)

5. New Polar Order (+0.23)

56. FIRE (-0.40)

Team Stage Results

1. Green (+0.58)

2. Black (+0.41)

3. Pink (+0.38)

12. Red (-0.43)

Individual General Classification

1. Silence @ 1.13

2. Sparta -0.56

3. New Polar Order -0.61

4. World Task Force -0.63

5. The Legion -0.64

56. FOK -2.01

Team General Classification

1. Brown @ 1.41

2. Black -0.26

3. Blue -0.46

12. Red -2.18

Edited by Gopherbashi

But first thing's first, I must direct your attention to what's happening at the top'o'th'board where Sparta trails The Order of the Paradox by 0.01. Therefore, I suggest we watch out tomorrow for any developments on this because it seems that that situation could get quite interesting.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's the closest two alliances have ever been for first place during an update.

Umm... Unless I'm mistaken, NADC gained .08 score, not lost .02... Of course, I'm not exactly sure how this whole thing is working. You may not have taken stats from the sanction race post, but from the in-game statistics; we've lost .05 score since the update was posted, so I suppose it's possible that we've been bumping around...

Umm... Unless I'm mistaken, NADC gained .08 score, not lost .02... Of course, I'm not exactly sure how this whole thing is working. You may not have taken stats from the sanction race post, but from the in-game statistics; we've lost .05 score since the update was posted, so I suppose it's possible that we've been bumping around...

Yeah, stats for mine are taken at a different time from the Sanction Race. I've got you going from 14.77 yesterday to 14.75 today.

the WTF in the sanction race is missing black, aqua, brown, maroon, pink, white, and none

how you would color something none, i do not know