The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

Good job Invicta and RnR, keep growing and going! Come on M*A*S*H, so close! :)

:o

Those two alliances have actually grown quite a lot since I last checked, and so have the Grämlins, both of the Orders, the GPA (it's really a shame that we may have to resort to the TOOL curse :( ) and quite a few others. Well done to everyone!

Nice update itsme. Now it's time to break out the TOOL-shakes and Dragon Fire Pizza, methinks. *wanders off to find the TOOL Curse*

this should be interesting, let me know when you found it, I'll have the pizza ready by then :D I can only hope that this doesn't cause another war (the GRL will spike up again if it does -_-)

good job gramlins for getting biggest gainer.

Edited by dragonknight1000

Despite GGA having nearly a 3pt lead over their next biggest competitor for the #12 spot, they sadly may not get sanctioned, as TOP is less than 30 members away from qualifying for Sanction with their latest member count as of right now, coming in at 171...

this should be interesting, let me know when you found it, I'll have the pizza ready by then :D I can only hope that this doesn't cause another war (the GRL will spike up again if it does -_-)

good job gramlins for getting biggest gainer.

*from another room, obviously straining to keep something still* I GOT IT!

Anywhos, I think I may do update today. I'll start on it in a couple hours if I don't change my mind.

Edited by OVERLORD Ikaru

Despite GGA having nearly a 3pt lead over their next biggest competitor for the #12 spot, they sadly may not get sanctioned, as TOP is less than 30 members away from qualifying for Sanction with their latest member count as of right now, coming in at 171...

I'd love to see TOP get sanctioned. I very much believe that they deserve it.