The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

With only 4 nations in the top 5% and 4 manhattans that will be hard. :unsure:

Go NpO build those Manhattans!

*Goes back to lurking mode.

If you look at their rebuilding rate you can see that they are growing at a faster rate than most people. They have lots of nations outside the top 5% that have the wonders from when they were in the top 5% and can get back in simply because their net income is greater.

And if not, I'm sure they can get Manhattans when their terms are done.

I like NATOs negative loss.

Well played NATO, well played. As stated before, I would love to see you hit the score you were at on new years.

We're trying to get back down there, one can only hope. I'd personally love to see Atlantis hit the score you were at on new years...

We're trying to get back down there, one can only hope. I'd personally love to see Atlantis hit the score you were at on new years...

Atlantis has been disbanded for more than 8 months, actually. I'm surprised you didn't notice.

Edited by Virillus

Atlantis has been disbanded for more than 8 months, actually. I'm surprised you didn't notice.

Not according to Chicken's AA. Besides, am I not allowed a jab back after all the NATO bashing? What's the ratio on the allowed response per bash so I'll know when to come back.

Not according to Chicken's AA. Besides, am I not allowed a jab back after all the NATO bashing? What's the ratio on the allowed response per bash so I'll know when to come back.

They get 3 more before you can retaliate. It's usually they get two and you get one, but you jumped the gun this time. Shame on you Anu. Sometimes I wonder if you really care.

With what i hear about the energised NATOans we might be sing some gains as the get tech hungry :)