The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

Dropped alliances should be dropped. GRL was 14.75 yesterday, so it actually went up again. The Dark Evolution needs to lose the italic tags, as they're over 200 members.

Calculators are for the weak.

^

Edited by Jordite

Fixed the GDA and GRL problems. Don't know how I made so many mistakes :(

However, if I do this tomorrow I have a feeling it'll be mistake-free, I've got the hang of it now.

I bet it won't. :ph34r:

I'm kidding. :P Thanks for the update. :awesome:

Gaining two good sized members and moving 500 million in aid internally to build infra tends to do that. :awesome:

That was a quick recovery. That's some outstanding organization you got working for you guys, keep it up :D

If DE continues at this pace, it's only a matter of time before they're sanctioned :wacko::P

Let's see if I'm any good at this.

Oh, I also did this all without a calculator so don't blame me too much for any errors.

Doesn't the fact that you did it without a calculator make you solely and entirely to blame for any errors? At least if you did it with a calculator there would be a small chance that the calculator malfunctioned.

Doesn't the fact that you did it without a calculator make you solely and entirely to blame for any errors? At least if you did it with a calculator there would be a small chance that the calculator malfunctioned.

Thinking outside the box :((