The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

A couple of our larger members decided to join our now former protectorate. So yea, ACV gained quite a nice little boost, unfortunately at our expense, but whats good for them is also good for us.

:wub: JR

Yeah, I didn't want to say anything.

Trust me guys, this only builds character for MHA. They will just overcome this with the same ease they overcome everything else, for the MHA is the epitome of win.

Edit: Typo

Edited by Kevin McDonald

I made a promise, and my promises don't go unheard. ;)

Quit trying to be relevant. You had nothing to do with what hit MHA. As has been explained, they had quite a few people leave. It's insulting to see some idiot try to grab credit for something they had no part in.

-Bama

Quit trying to be relevant. You had nothing to do with what hit MHA. As has been explained, they had quite a few people leave. It's insulting to see some idiot try to grab credit for something they had no part in.

-Bama

And why do you think they left? Take your time and go back and remember what I said to MHA.

Its ok, take some more time I'll be back to check up on your progress but as for now I've got to go.

ACV gains 50k NS and MHA loses nearly 1 score. Do the math.

Edited by Yala Misr

And why do you think they left? Take your time and go back and remember what I said to MHA.

Its ok, take some more time I'll be back to check up on your progress but as for now I've got to go.

ACV gains 50k NS and MHA loses nearly 1 score. Do the math.

Well seeing as one of the members that left for ACV is >60k ns i think your maths is wrong their :rolleyes: