Never liked cats..

[quote name='TimLee' timestamp='1340152626' post='2989459']
I need no introduction. :smug:
[/quote]

Wait...you're our leader?

I think I was inebriated somehow when electing this bunch.

;) (Love you Tim)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS MADNESS? This picture doesnt even make sense! Is Bambi in GATO now? Did I authorize the use of a Bambi & Sarm picture? I certainly did not!

[quote]After everything people still sign treaties with CnG.
Because this type of thing cyberverse's future is dark and full of imbeciles.[/quote]

I'm gonna take a HUGE shot in the dark here, like this might be the boldest statement I've ever made, but maybe, JUST MAYBE, HB signs treaties with friends, instead of making them for political reasons? And maybe, JUST MAYBE, the ties between the old CSN and GATO are still alive? I know I'm talking out my ass here

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1340157454' post='2989547']
I actually came to post this. At least it's an ODP.
[/quote]
You know its funny. I woke up this morning and asked myself " How can I ruin CnG's FA some more in the middle of an already tedious war" .

Well now you know the answer I came up with. ♥

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1340157454' post='2989547']
I actually came to post this. At least it's an ODP.
[/quote]
That's typically only when you run things that people confuse optional and mutual. NSO situation?

You're one of the few people I know who can be a cause of a label and then use it like your unique for doing so. Quite classless, but at least you're not a martyr anymore. I was afraid those Polar acting classes has ruined you for good. Omni and scars behind his commitment etc etc.

Edit: Too many e's

Edited by TimLee

[quote name='TimLee' timestamp='1340158411' post='2989560']
That's typically only when you run things that people confuse optional and mutual. NSO situation?

You're one of the few people I know who can be a cause of a label and then use it like your unique for doing so. Quite classless, but at least you're not a martyr anymore. I was afraid those Polar acting classes has ruined you for good. Omni and scares behind his commitment etc etc.
[/quote]

What in the $%&@ are you talking about? Are you having some sort of mental breakdown or something? Most of your sentences make absolutely no sense.

HB has treaties to the other side of the war. Luckily this is an ODP and won't mess up the war for them or their allies..... What does that have to do with labels, uniqueness, Polar, and me?

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1340158595' post='2989562']
What in the $%&@ are you talking about? Are you having some sort of mental breakdown or something?
[/quote]
I can't tell if you're playing stupid or it's just you in your natural habitat.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1336352006' post='2964599']
Oh god here comes that line again. "You're just being a martyr."

Give me your sins GATO! I will bear them. I absolve you of your constant cowardice. I absolve you of your backstabbing ways. You are forgiven for your !@#$tiness.
[/quote]

[quote name='TimLee' timestamp='1340158731' post='2989565']
I can't tell if you're playing stupid or it's just you in your natural habitat.
[/quote]

So... you're responding to my posts from months ago.... in a thread unrelated? And I'm the one obsessed. Holy !@#$!

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1340159063' post='2989572']
So... you're responding to my posts from months ago.... in a thread unrelated? And I'm the one obsessed. Holy !@#$!
[/quote]
Heh.

Now we address the hypocrisy in you continuing to cite things happened from one.five to two years ago. Some of which you played a role in. Don't flatter yourself. I found it in Odysseys embassy on our forum. It lasted longer than the alliance itself.

Also, back on topic for me. I'd love to chat it out with you in private unless all you crave is the attention of an audience.

Special :wub: to Jache, Eaton, Roland, Torchwood, Hero, and the lovely Mila.

[quote name='TimLee' timestamp='1340159409' post='2989579']
I found it in Odysseys embassy on our forum.

Also, back on topic for me. I'd love to chat it out with you in private unless all you crave is the attention of an audience.
[/quote]

Best topic I ever made. :smug:

Sure hit me up. I don't mind.

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1340154222' post='2989496']
I'm gonna take a HUGE shot in the dark here, like this might be the boldest statement I've ever made, but maybe, JUST MAYBE, HB signs treaties with friends, instead of making them for political reasons?
[/quote]

Then they are doing it wrong, you don't need a treaty to show with who you are friend and sign one just to show it when clearly it has a great potential to create conflict with your others treaties they currently have is stupid, mainly and specially after CnG shows how they treat their allies who found themselves not aligned with MK plans.

[OOC]This is not a friendship simulator, if they want base things on friendship better go somewhere else, may be facebook or google plus.[/OOC]