A Bal Masqué announcement

A warm welcome to Sovrana. Tea and cakes are right at your disposal.

[quote name='Bernkastel' timestamp='1338918182' post='2977646']
A terrible alliance becomes even more terrible.

... And with a government like that, just ... awful. I look forward so much to this alliance's destruction. I can wait. :3
[/quote]

Oh, so much love you have for your former home of SOS; the alliance you so unceremoniously stabbed in the back. Thanks to you SOS endured adversity, but reinvented itself in BM. We're back better than ever.
Get it now, Bern? BM's success is your fault :P

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1338921791' post='2977699']
You are quite visibly agitated.
[/quote]

Here's me thinking this is the usual daily amount of hostility I was giving.

[quote name='Bernkastel' timestamp='1338921816' post='2977700']
Eh, take it however you want. I don't particularly care for or about you and the opinions and feelings, or lack thereof, you have. Thank you for conversing with me though. It has been a blast.
[/quote]

It sure has been, I'll remember this day for the rest of my life, thanks :rolleyes:

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1338921893' post='2977702']
Here's me thinking this is the usual daily amount of hostility I was giving.
[/quote]
You're an angsty fella in general. Always have been.

[quote name='Bernkastel' timestamp='1338920487' post='2977687']
I expect it won't be a very long wait with a government like that. I am a horribly patient person so I can wait a while. The utter destruction of everything would be nice.

:v:
[/quote]

You've always had a lot of bark.

Have yet to see the bite.

[quote name='TheGekkeJapanner' timestamp='1338921855' post='2977701']
Oh, so much love you have for your former home of SOS; the alliance you so unceremoniously stabbed in the back. Thanks to you SOS endured adversity, but reinvented itself in BM. We're back better than ever.
Get it now, Bern? BM's success is your fault :P
[/quote]

I killed the SOS I loved and saw as a home. Seemed appropriate then and still does today - I wouldn't change a thing. Someone had to put it out out of its misery. What remained was an empty shell that I no longer could or wanted to acknowledge as a home. BM may look like a success now to you but it will fail, especially with that government. Man, that is sad and equally sad that you went along with this. Very disappointed in you of all people. Just tragic.

[quote name='Incitatus' timestamp='1338922685' post='2977713']
You've always had a lot of bark.

Have yet to see the bite.
[/quote]

I like to have things marinate and get flavory juices before I bite them. Oh and they do need to be cooked too.

[quote name='Bernkastel' timestamp='1338922752' post='2977714']
I killed the SOS I loved and saw as a home. Seemed appropriate then and still does today - I wouldn't change a thing. Someone had to put it out out of its misery. What remained was an empty shell that I no longer could or wanted to acknowledge as a home. BM may look like a success now to you but it will fail, especially with that government. Man, that is sad and equally sad that you went along with this. Very disappointed in you of all people. Just tragic.
[/quote]

Bal Masqué dying is unlikely to happen. You are welcome to give it a shot, if you would like, however.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1338916627' post='2977613']
I'm not sure how morons like yourself and Myth got the arrogance to actually believe that you're even on the same plane of existence as me, tbh.
[/quote]

... Myth from my alliance? I think you may have him confused with someone else, because he is definitely not a moron. As a matter of fact, I feel he has a singularly spectacular hold on the workings of CN politics.

Can you point out an example of him being a moron? Or are you just saying he is a moron because he may have disagreed with something you said?

If thats the case you should clarify by saying "To me he is a moron" because then we will know you are just resentful rather than silly.

Also, if that isn't the myth you are talking about, ignore this post.

[quote name='Bernkastel' timestamp='1338922752' post='2977714']
[/quote]

You didn't kill SOS; you crippled it. When I went on my NBA trip, I too aimed to kill the SOS I loved. The difference is with the creation on BM, we ended up euthanizing SOS. That is a lot more humane than what you did Bern.
And I may have disappointed you Bern, but I can look on the bright side; having already disappointed Arrnea, I now have the dubious honor of disappointing the premier !@#$%s of SOS.

BM must being doing something right. Look at all the cave dwellers coming out and throwing their own fecal matter; it's funny that they don't seem to understand that when they throw thier @#%! they get it all over themselves as well. Keep your head up BM, the trolls are pretty weak and thier arms will get tired eventually...probably not their mouths though; they seem to use those muscles enough to have built up some endurance.

Congrats guys Bal Masque, Sovrana, and company.

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1338923275' post='2977720']
Bal Masqué dying is unlikely to happen. You are welcome to give it a shot, if you would like, however.
[/quote]

This reminds me of Taliburn's signature....

You may destroy us, but we just rebuild.

Plus just look at us, Were at 1 million NS. Full of active members. Do you really think it'll be too hard to go right back up from there?

[quote name='smurthwaite' timestamp='1338923945' post='2977727']
BM must being doing something right. Look at all the cave dwellers coming out and throwing their own fecal matter; it's funny that they don't seem to understand that when they throw thier @#%! they get it all over themselves as well. Keep your head up BM, the trolls are pretty weak and thier arms will get tired eventually...probably not their mouths though; they seem to use those muscles enough to have built up some endurance.

Congrats guys Bal Masque, Sovrana, and company.
[/quote]

Thanks for the well wishes smurthwaite

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1338924055' post='2977729']
This reminds me of Taliburn's signature....

You may destroy us, but we just rebuild.

Plus just look at us, Were at 1 million NS. Full of active members. Do you really think it'll be too hard to go right back up from there?
[/quote]

Well, probably not, since you are smart enough not to buy 50,000 land. Thank God for you!

[quote name='Dr William Westcher' timestamp='1338923443' post='2977722']
... Myth from my alliance? I think you may have him confused with someone else, because he is definitely not a moron. As a matter of fact, I feel he has a singularly spectacular hold on the workings of CN politics.

Can you point out an example of him being a moron? Or are you just saying he is a moron because he may have disagreed with something you said?

If thats the case you should clarify by saying "To me he is a moron" because then we will know you are just resentful rather than silly.

Also, if that isn't the myth you are talking about, ignore this post.
[/quote]
Anyone who could single-handedly get Umbrella to drop them is a moron. They were even willing to keep the treaty [i]out of historical relevance[/i] through the war but Myth had to $%&@ it up.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1338925004' post='2977736']
Anyone who could single-handedly get Umbrella to drop them is a moron. They were even willing to keep the treaty [i]out of historical relevance[/i] through the war but Myth had to $%&@ it up.
[/quote]

Thanks for the relevant reply devoid of libel. Bear in mind I am a new player, so I am unfamiliar with certain past happenings. How did he single handedly get umbrella to drop his alliance? (Are you referring to MHA?)

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1338922874' post='2977715']
Congratulations Bal Masqué.

I'm glad to see WANA sticking with something.
[/quote]

Me and him are in Alliance-Hopping Rehab Program together :)

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1338926973' post='2977753']
Bets on how long until Rotavele changes alliances [i]again?[/i]
[/quote]

Im gonna bet on atleast 2 hours. 3 at the most.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1338915465' post='2977592']
hahaahahaha

holy !@#$ this is hilarious
[/quote]

Guhhhrrrrrllll, Did you hear what Rush Said bout you

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1338924669' post='2977735']
Well, probably not, since you are smart enough not to buy 50,000 land. Thank God for you!
[/quote]

Edited by Rotavele