Let's get something straight

Zoomzoomzoom

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1338412548' post='2974687']
The issue is, I've heard several times from people in Deinos that there were issues and that Q&As weren't going well like Sighet.

Jgoods is also gov.
[/quote]

I also have a mind of my own and I say what I want, when I want.

I do not support having a treaty with Deinos. The majority of TLR does so until it swings to my side, it's there to stay.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1338415974' post='2974729']
Do you see it swinging to your side?
[/quote]

There were a few times, but at the moment, no. (sadly)

But I'm always looking for a reason for why it should!

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1338416052' post='2974730']
You're talking about aid slot usage right? Cause... ya know...
[/quote]

Right, sorry.

How is that going by the way, jgoods, Minister of Finance?

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1338416152' post='2974733']
Right, sorry.

How is that going by the way, jgoods, Minister of Finance?
[/quote]

Goes good! Fixing trade circles and !@#$. My co-worker has been hit with the D3 curse so he hasn't been around much. :> He's apparently on level 50.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1338412548' post='2974687']
The issue is, I've heard several times from people in Deinos that there were issues and that Q&As weren't going well like Sighet.

Jgoods is also gov.
[/quote]

I think "were" is the key word there. There was definitely some turbulence several months ago but efforts since then have been made to clear the air and work past the issues and in my opinion we accomplished that fairly well.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1338386683' post='2974518']
I disagree with that. Tech is vitally important to being a good fighting alliance no doubt, but the tech deals also have a value in building up your lower tiers.
[/quote]

It was more so a general statement. Tech Deals have clear value in both sides, but pumping tech into the mid-upper tier has more value because it builds these nations stronger and they can easily produce more money then smaller tier nations can. The idea of Tech Selling is to obtain enough money quickly enough to build yourself into a High-Lower tier nation so you can then start to obtain wonders and then become a Tech Buyer.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1338404444' post='2974618']
Average tech, not total in terms of upper tiers because you can have a lot of total tech but if it's spread through the entire alliance, you don't have a big upper tier at all.
[/quote]

Yes, that is obvious. My point was I would rather be adding more to my alliance's "Total Tech," minus the recruitment of large tech based nations, rather then aid slot usage, unless the aid slot usage was being properly used.

[center][size="5"][color="#FF0000"]News Around the World, In 90 seconds![/color][/size]

[url="http://pacificorder.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=131784"]Rotavele Declares a Public Apology to the NPO[/url][/center]

The Apology to the NPO was one I found in my heart to do so. Many alliances would never get me to apologize, however.. I do not feel my dislike for the NPO is needed nor' really a big deal. More details inside... However Non Grata - Rotavele will rage on for a good few years, decades, and eternities.

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1338422098' post='2974828']
[center][size="5"][color="#FF0000"]News Around the World, In 90 seconds![/color][/size]

[url="http://pacificorder.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=131784"]Rotavele Declares a Public Apology to the NPO[/url][/center]

The Apology to the NPO was one I found in my heart to do so. Many alliances would never get me to apologize, however.. I do not feel my dislike for the NPO is needed nor' really a big deal. More details inside... However Non Grata - Rotavele will rage on for a good few years, decades, and eternities.
[/quote]

Your hatred of Non Grata isn't really a big deal either because there is literally nothing you can do to harm them politically or militarily.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1338422098' post='2974828']

[/quote]

At least someone is having a good rage...

I'm amazed we've made 1 year and nobody has tried destroying us yet.. all of XX should have gang banged us when they had the chance. :ehm:

[quote name='Kim Jaym Il' timestamp='1338416285' post='2974741']
I think "were" is the key word there. There was definitely some turbulence several months ago but efforts since then have been made to clear the air and work past the issues and in my opinion we accomplished that fairly well.
[/quote]

Thanks for clearing it up.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1338422975' post='2974838']
At least someone is having a good rage...

I'm amazed we've made 1 year and nobody has tried destroying us yet.. all of XX should have gang banged us when they had the chance. :ehm:
[/quote]

That's not how karma goes

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1338415656' post='2974726']
I also have a mind of my own and I say what I want, when I want.

I do not support having a treaty with Deinos. The majority of TLR does so until it swings to my side, it's there to stay.
[/quote]

You do nothing to help your alliance by airing your own personal dirty laundry in public. Look, I get it - every alliance has members in it that disagree with the treaties they have. It's natural. Hell, my alliance has it too. But when you're a representation of your alliance as a government official, it just looks silly when you're sitting around shouting for a cancellation of one of your own treaties. Regardless of your allies' stature, calling for your own allies' cancellation on the OWF (especially as gov) is in extremely poor taste. You really ought to have more tact than that.

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1338426926' post='2974868']
You do nothing to help your alliance by airing your own personal dirty laundry in public. Look, I get it - every alliance has members in it that disagree with the treaties they have. It's natural. Hell, my alliance has it too. But when you're a representation of your alliance as a government official, it just looks silly when you're sitting around shouting for a cancellation of one of your own treaties. Regardless of your allies' stature, calling for your own allies' cancellation on the OWF (especially as gov) is in extremely poor taste. You really ought to have more tact than that.
[/quote]

I didn't exactly state the reasons why I want to see it cancelled. Those remain private. I'll continue on though, doing my own thing.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1338427882' post='2974889']
I didn't exactly state the reasons why I want to see it cancelled. Those remain private. I'll continue on though, doing my own thing.
[/quote]

And you'll continue to be a terrible representation of your alliance.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1338434089' post='2974980']
Nope, I have known the shabby fool since 06 and he hasn't really changed much. Which is a shame.
[/quote]
Did you follow him around the OWF back then too? Because this definitely isn't the first time I've seen you fall on your face while trying to trash talk him.