Announcement from Non Grata

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1338184757' post='2973467']
Well if Non Grata was on the other side of the war, and outnumbered 6:1, im sure it would have lost too.
[/quote]
Choose better allies. Even 6:1 how do you burn WCs inside of a month?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Unkajo' timestamp='1338184861' post='2973469']
[/quote]

Well, speaking of crumbling WCs and bad allies. Didnt MK surrender to us in a week in UjW? Anyways, thats besides the point. IIRC, MCXA was hit down to 1.5 Million NS, if our war chests were depleted.... How did we get to 4.1m in 4 months?

Also, How does NG get to talk about lasting long in a war. Fark-NPO was the only war you've last more than 20 days in and Fark was heavily outnumbered.

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Unkajo' timestamp='1338184861' post='2973469']
[/quote]

You don't.

I have no idea what the circumstances were in Karma to be completely honest. I wasn't around for that. In Bipolar we simply were not prepared and its taken a lot of work for us to move beyond that, but we have. In Spy-Polar we were much better prepared, if my memory serves me right, but after we went in to defend TCU, they later left the war and so we left as well. Some people disagreed with the decision to leave b/c we had allies who were in other fronts who could have been targeted by the alliances we peaced out with, and I'm willing to own that. Last war we were definitely prepared and we could have lasted much longer, but we joined the war to defend GDA and GDA decided they wanted out. There was no reason past that to keep fighting.

But that's enough. This thread isn't about MCXA, its about NG. I know you all at NG and Rota don't get along, but I'd encourage you to come to our forums and get to know the rest of us. I think you would find that we really are a great bunch.

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1338185241' post='2973474']
In bipolar we simply were not prepared and its taken a lot of work for us to move beyond that, but we have. In Spy-Polar we were much better prepared, if my memory serves me right, but after we went in to defend TCU, they later left the war and so we left as well.
[/quote]

If I could get a moment to brag, I was the MoD at that time, and was heavily disliked in the battalions for my Alliane-Wide Warchest Audits and scoldings :D

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1338185241' post='2973474']
But that's enough. This thread isn't about MCXA, its about NG. I know you all at NG and Rota don't get along, but I'd encourage you to come to our forums and get to know the rest of us. I think you would find that we really are a great bunch.
[/quote]

So that all we have to say will get posted here? No thanks.

Also stop !@#$ting on my parade you bum$%&@s.

Edited by kriekfreak

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1338186403' post='2973478']
So that all we have to say will get posted here? No thanks.

Also stop !@#$ting on my parade you bum$%&@s.
[/quote]

[01:22] <+Unkajo[NG]> scy told me to stop by jur forums
[01:23] <+Unkajo[NG]> http://www.mcxa-cross.com/index.php?showtopic=30404&st=360#entry490581
[01:24] <@Rotavele[MCXA]> Masking you as soon as I make your embassy

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1338186403' post='2973478']
So that all we have to say will get posted here? No thanks. [/quote]

I'm not aware of any time some one from MCXA has posted things from our embassy on the OWF. If I'm wrong, feel free to show me.

[quote]Also stop !@#$ting on my parade you bum$%&@s.
[/quote]

By the time I made my first post in this thread there have been countless comments bashing the alliance I am a part of. Perhaps your parade could stop !@#$ing on my alliance?

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1338186816' post='2973480']
[01:22] <+Unkajo[NG]> scy told me to stop by jur forums
[01:23] <+Unkajo[NG]> http://www.mcxa-cross.com/index.php?showtopic=30404&st=360#entry490581
[01:24] <@Rotavele[MCXA]> Masking you as soon as I make your embassy
[/quote]
Im here for scy, scy is sexy and posts good spam

Edited by Unkajo

[quote name='Unkajo' timestamp='1338187093' post='2973483']
I didnt say i wanted an embassy, scy is sexy and posts good spam
[/quote]

[quote]Does your alliance already have an embassy with us? (Yes/No): dunno
If no, would you like one? i guess [/quote]

Welcome to your embassy, all secrets will be given their own thread on the OWF as Kriekfriek has discovered our nasty secret of releasing embassy information.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1338186897' post='2973481']
I'm not aware of any time some one from MCXA has posted things from our embassy on the OWF. If I'm wrong, feel free to show me.

By the time I made my first post in this thread there have been countless comments bashing the alliance I am a part of. Perhaps your parade could stop !@#$ing on my alliance?
[/quote]

Well Rotavele just quoted the entire conversation I had with Gopher. Besides, if you let cheesecakes like Rotavele in your alliance !@#$ting in this thread you have to be open to receive some !@#$ back. Won't you think?

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1338188119' post='2973487']
Well Rotavele just quoted the entire conversation I had with Gopher. Besides, if you let cheesecakes like Rotavele in your alliance !@#$ting in this thread you have to be open to receive some !@#$ back. Won't you think?
[/quote]

I thought everyone does that to Non Grata... Its just the in thing dudes...

Non Grata does it to everyone atleast... to the alliances that can't defend themselves.

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Unkajo' timestamp='1338184556' post='2973465']
MCXA has lost the last 4 conflicts it has been in. Most of them not even lasting a month. Try again
[/quote]

Please, just stop. You make Rotavele look smart.

And getting pissed off over a sig, is really dumb. Keep going NG, you'll end like GOONS.

Also congrats.

[quote name='NoMercy' timestamp='1338189684' post='2973495']
Please, just stop. You make Rotavele look smart.

And getting pissed off over a sig, is really dumb. Keep going NG, you'll end like GOONS.

Also congrats.
[/quote]

I think most people would agree that impersonating a government member of any alliance isn't acceptable regardless of whatever the intent may be. Also, greenmuffins could be posting stupid !@#$ and he'd still be smarter then Rotaevele.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1338190436' post='2973498']
I think most people would agree that impersonating a government member of any alliance isn't acceptable regardless of whatever the intent may be. Also, greenmuffins could be posting stupid !@#$ and he'd still be smarter then Rotaevele.
[/quote]

Every member of NG should know me and know im not their MoFA, with the inactivity in NG like it is (According to Slot Efficiency), it is possible though.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1338190710' post='2973499']
Every member of NG should know me and know im not their MoFA, with the inactivity in NG like it is (According to Slot Efficiency), it is possible though.
[/quote]

Go to their forums, entirely different story there! Furthermore, you're only known to anyone because of the stupid !@#$ you post every single day.

Edited by Jgoods45

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1338183007' post='2973457']
No sir you have it all wrong, See we SELL at 3/50. Giving our nations more money and well, it makes our nations grow. Were not Umbrella by any chance. Our slots are extremely full (Larger then Umbrella's efficiency). So well, we have half your members, but thats not something you could brag about. As our members are active enough to complete tech deals, as yours seem to just sit there with empty slots. MCXA's war capabilities have been bragged about by many of our latest enemies. LSF is treatied to us now, ODN and INT have told us were pretty good in the battle field as well. So MCXA being "Bad" is more of because you just don't like us so you consider us bad.

CSN is also viewed as "bad", but they're slot efficiency is currently at the top (Larger then MCXAs and Umbrellas) and trust me... Ive been in CSN, they know how to "war" ;)

NG considers all alliances bad because they simply cannot match them. See while you sit here and think of corny slogans, we complete tech deals. Guess which is the most effective.
[/quote]

It's a pity all that hard work is going to go to waste because idiots like you are changing MCXA's status from irrelevant to simply irritating. You being bad has little to do with your internal affairs which seem to be fairly well in order but rather your complete ineptitude when it comes to foreign affairs. For example refusing to stop aiding an alliance at war with your MDoAP partner because it impinges your members ability to grow or just generally picking arguments for the sake of being disliked everywhere. It's not very clever.

also Boooo arexes is terrible etc etc.

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1338194899' post='2973515']
It's a pity all that hard work is going to go to waste
[/quote]

You think so, huh? Interesting.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1338190436' post='2973498'] Also, greenmuffins could be posting stupid !@#$ and he'd still be smarter then Rotaevele.
[/quote]

I also just wanted to say I'm going to have to disagree with you here J. Even if we say for fun that you were accurate in your judgment of Rota' to give greenmuffins any credit in being smarter than anyone is really just too much... even hypothetically.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1338194550' post='2973513']
/me reads every NG thread hoping for a disbandment announcement.
[/quote]
...You're literally in Rok and trying to be cool...by saying this.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1338195817' post='2973518']
You think so, huh? Interesting.
[/quote]

While I have a new found respect for their internal efficiency, i've seen little to indicate they are going to be any more potent than they have been in the past two years in terms of foreign affairs, given there achievements in that period it doesn't bode well. I'd love to be proved wrong though, MCXA were once fine friends and capable allies.