Announcement from Non Grata

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1338242156' post='2973694']
Well, I guess I'll start calling myself the Emperor of Ragnarok. ;)
[/quote]

Ragnarok has more respect for itself than to give you a position.

Anyways, NPO/IRON needs to stop white knighting NG. Let them fight they're own battles. Also, how would NG vs. MCXA even be fair? I get it, NG has never had a fair fight but 4.1M NS vs. 13.6m? Thats not a fair fight. Oh and the slot efficiency is ok due to your amount of members? In that case, MHA must be extremely active too.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always wondered why the strong IRON-MCXA bond deteriorated. if it was over MCXA selling to Gre during the unconditional surrender fiasco, it makes sense.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1338244473' post='2973709']
Ragnarok has more respect for itself than to give you a position.

Anyways, NPO/IRON needs to stop white knighting NG. Let them fight they're own battles. Also, how would NG vs. MCXA even be fair? I get it, NG has never had a fair fight but 4.1M NS vs. 13.6m? Thats not a fair fight. Oh and the slot efficiency is ok due to your amount of members? In that case, MHA must be extremely active too.
[/quote]

Then I guess all the alliances that ever allowed you into their government or low government positions had brain dead leaderships. Isn't that surprising really.

Edit: I wouldn't say that about Duncan King though. I like her enough to not insult her like that.

Edited by Jgoods45

I get it, NG has never had a fair fight
[/quote]

I'd ask if you even know the histories of the individual alliances that make up NG... but the answer is pretty obvious :rolleyes:

[quote name='Caustic' timestamp='1338246118' post='2973719']
I'd ask if you even know the histories of the individual alliances that make up NG... but the answer is pretty obvious :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Id ask if you knew the history of the CXA/MCCF/MDC/ etc who have merged into MCXA as well, but you still wouldnt make sense.

I'd wager that it's just convenient to drudge it up and I'm pretty sure 90-95% of IRON is completely unaware it ever happened.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1338247073' post='2973727']
I'd wager that it's juts convenient to drudge it up and I'm pretty sure 90-95% of IRON is completely unaware it ever happened.
[/quote]

Id agree with this. I didn't think the MCXA-IRON bond would of ever broken. Its a shame such a large friendship would of been destroyed due to one of our lower members selling 50 tech to Gramlins.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1338247185' post='2973728']
Id agree with this. I didn't think the MCXA-IRON bond would of ever broken. Its a shame such a large friendship would of been destroyed due to one of our lower members selling 50 tech to Gramlins.
[/quote]

I don't think IRON would take much pleasure in being allied to you so in the end, it worked out for the better.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1338251746' post='2973773']
I don't think IRON would take much pleasure in being allied to you so in the end, it worked out for the better.
[/quote]

They took pleasure in pre-emptively striking you though xD

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1338251746' post='2973773']
[/quote]

That would just be awkward and inconvenient.

[quote name='Solaris' timestamp='1338262933' post='2973926']
Sounds like not the whole story. I wonder what really happened.
[/quote]

I have my suspicions, but what IRON officially told us at the time, and what some of their leaders have stuck to, is that 50 tech.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1338252058' post='2973779']
They took pleasure in pre-emptively striking you though xD
[/quote]

You do know we won in the end right? Nah, you probably forgot that bit of information.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1338247073' post='2973727']
I'd wager that it's just convenient to drudge it up and I'm pretty sure 90-95% of IRON is completely unaware it ever happened.
[/quote]

Actually, the BR was quite pissed at the time.

[quote name='ccabal86' timestamp='1338272549' post='2973973']
Actually, the BR was quite pissed at the time.
[/quote]

I have a hard time believing the majority of IRON has suddenly found the time to care about such an incident -- especially considering the myriad of things that actually could be considered grudge-worthy that happened during that time period that aren't spoken about.

[quote name='Commander shepard' timestamp='1338277250' post='2973993']
You're awkward and inconvenient :P
[/quote]

Someone has to be -- or else you'd be bored and have to start fighting each other. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/blush.gif[/img]

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1338229762' post='2973639']
That was the point. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif[/img]
[/quote]

The point is there isn't a point. That's a clever trick. :rolleyes:

Ragnarok has more respect for itself than to give you a position.[/quote]
I'm sure Ragnarok could benefit from a person with such experience as this guy has, if they put him at the helm. I don't know who's heading RoK at the moment but if you take a look at both alliances in terms of political and military power, it can't be a bad idea to have an NGer in charge.

[quote]Anyways, NPO/IRON needs to stop white knighting NG. Let them fight they're own battles.[/quote]
They do fight their own battles. It's not a crime to have allies, although I'm sure you already knew that and you were simply making a weak attempt at convincing NPO/IRON to consider dropping NG.

[quote]Also, how would NG vs. MCXA even be fair? I get it, NG has never had a fair fight but 4.1M NS vs. 13.6m? Thats not a fair fight.[/quote]
Why does the fight have to be fair? NG is not at fault for being many times stronger than MCXA. If you want to make it a "fair fight", you're going to have to either close the gap or obtain similarly powerful allies.

[quote]Oh and the slot efficiency is ok due to your amount of members? In that case, MHA must be extremely active too.[/quote]
NG is a large alliance, thus a lower aid slot efficiency isn't necessarily bad. Yes the number could be improved but the same goes for every alliance, not just NG.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1338279514' post='2974004']
I have a hard time believing the majority of IRON has suddenly found the time to care about such an incident -- especially considering the myriad of things that actually could be considered grudge-worthy that happened during that time period that aren't spoken about.
[/quote]

Good thing you remember how it happened. You were there after all.

It wasn't even gov that brought the issue forth, it was some average member who made a topic about it.

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1338283544' post='2974012']
The point is there isn't a point. That's a clever trick. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

The point was that your subjective speculation was just that -- subjective.