Plunging into darkness

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Micro alliance? If I recall correctly it was you Unkajo bashing other micro alliances not too long ago. Good luck, I guess....you will need it

Kind of s#$%ty of you to take a design we've been throwing around as a possible new flag, I'm glad it was resolved reasonably and you guys have always been reasonable people. I'm sorry it didn't work out with Non Grata, you two were sort of growing on me. Good luck!

Edited by Nikita Ilyich Lenin

[quote name='Unkajo' timestamp='1336243341' post='2964070']
Can we stop with the micros? Join an alliance for %&^$ sake.
[/quote]

[quote name='Unkajo' timestamp='1336246019' post='2964087']
What is cute is another garbage micro.
[/quote]

[quote name='Unkajo' timestamp='1336263558' post='2964216']
these waste of space micros that will only ever reach 200 k NS are useless. They contribute almost as little as WTF.
[/quote]

[img]http://students.wrdsb.ca/muchm7427/files/2012/02/jackie-chan-wtf-300x216.png[/img]

Good luck with your "garbage waste of space micro." I look forward to your disbandment so you can "join an alliance for %&^$ sake"

[quote name='commander ragnar' timestamp='1336863012' post='2966672']
Well this will be fun Swatch lets troll them :D
[/quote]

You can try and troll us. Doubt you're any good, because you obviously associate yourself with Swatch.

edit: oh and the fact that we were always the one to troll you guys associated with Kaskus (swatch) and he couldn't handle it.

Edited by Leerjet

[quote name='AphexTwin' timestamp='1336860981' post='2966648']
have fun with your worthless micro leer
[/quote]
You know, I was going to defend BG from statements like this, until...

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1336866080' post='2966691']
[img]http://students.wrdsb.ca/muchm7427/files/2012/02/jackie-chan-wtf-300x216.png[/img]

Good luck with your "garbage waste of space micro." I look forward to your disbandment so you can "join an alliance for %&^$ sake"
[/quote]
Sounds about right.

[quote name='jonte' timestamp='1336866594' post='2966700']
Good luck guys.

I never got to work with you Unkajo, but I enjoyed the short time I got to know Leerjet.

If you guys need any help in the future, don't hesitate to drop me a line.
[/quote]

Mutual feelings. I will definately keep in touch with you, as we are maroon, so I will be needing trade circles. haha

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1336867622' post='2966704']
So I'm going to take it that you aren't protected then. No bios, no wiki, no announcement. Correct?
[/quote]

Find out for yourself :)

Edited by Leerjet

[quote name='Leerjet' timestamp='1336868601' post='2966708']
Find out for yourself :)
[/quote]
1) I'm much too lazy to raid, as much as Unjako constantly expresses to me his fantasies of "isolating and rolling UE" or whatever. You can come to us if you're looking for a good smacking.

2) I do not believe that the world at large is going to be accepting of this sort of "gotcha" scheme that abuses the trust in the protectorate system, especially if and when a well-protected alliance decides that your tech and land look really tasty.

3) #2 assumes you even have a secret protector in the first place, but this is doubtful.

I will give you 4/10 for the attempt though.