Sword Alliance Official Declaration of War on GOONS and Declaration of Support for MONGOLS and Kaskus

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='LOLman789789' timestamp='1332277150' post='2940827']
I would like to thank TCW for helping me better understand How Alliances Work. Now my Alliance is up and running. And I would like to wish TCW the best of luck in the future.
[/quote]

Clearly they didn't teach you much...

[quote name='dunhill2071' timestamp='1332374064' post='2941352']
No that's what you do when you leave GOONS and and pay reps to get off the EoG list.
[/quote]

We will see what your scumbag alliance does when it loses it's first war, not pay reps and skulk off like last time I'm betting.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1332406259' post='2941520']
We will see what your scumbag alliance does when it loses it's first war, not pay reps and skulk off like last time I'm betting.
[/quote]
Your predictions of the future are so spot-on, I have no choice but to believe you. Maybe we'll merge into Tetris once we're defeated.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeriswutL1.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1332425393' post='2941582']
I swear hiro was once a member of GOONs?
[/quote]

He was, I forget if he was kicked out or he left or what. He posted a bunch of warchests on his way out or some sort of silly public stunt like that.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1332425393' post='2941582']
I swear hiro was once a member of GOONs?
[/quote]

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1332425739' post='2941584']
He was, I forget if he was kicked out or he left or what. He posted a bunch of warchests on his way out or some sort of silly public stunt like that.
[/quote]
He was, and then at one point he somehow got the idea that we'd be fighting alongside Tetris in a war. So he ragequit the alliance. Even though we never fought in the war at all, much less alongside Tetris (who we aren't even allied with). On his way out he copypasted a single thread's worth of warchests. Not only were they unlabeled (so even if you saw a bad one you wouldn't know who it belonged to), but a lot of them were actually pretty good warchests. Then we got cash money to take him off the EoG list. Now he just lingers and takes weak jabs at GOONs while spelling words wrong.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL7.jpg[/img]

I agree with this one myself except that it comes partly from a personal vendetta which I learned on another game takes all the fun out of it. Remember this wise saying "Do not become that which you fight against".

I'm here to ridicule you and your alliances actions. You FGB, that, and it gives me great pleasure seeing the rushed mad responses that you guys make when responding to me. It's beautiful to see you rush errors and make mistakes while doing so. You know why I stick around, because I throw in a hook, and I'm almost guaranteed to get a bite, it's like fishing in a pond stocked full of game fish. You just make it too easy; I got a lot more than what I posted. Screen shots galore for a year showing you for the racist ass holes that you truly are, vile individuals who make the average person sick to their stomach. I stick around because I will claim that 90 million back in some way or another. To see you guys fold like a deck of cards when you lose your first war, it will be quite amusing to see the penalties imposed on your pond scum filled alliance.

As for this war, I'm enjoying watching Kaskus/Mongols smash your NS and your middle tier. As for this single nation joining with his staggering NS, it's almost as LOL as you FGB.

I hope that is adequately spelled for you. I eagerly await your response after you finish your squirrel dinner or drinking from the bathroom tap.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1332531595' post='2942265']
I'm here to ridicule you and your alliances actions. You FGB, that, and it gives me great pleasure seeing the rushed mad responses that you guys make when responding to me. It's beautiful to see you rush errors and make mistakes while doing so. You know why I stick around, because I throw in a hook, and I'm almost guaranteed to get a bite, it's like fishing in a pond stocked full of game fish. You just make it too easy; I got a lot more than what I posted. Screen shots galore for a year showing you for the racist ass holes that you truly are, vile individuals who make the average person sick to their stomach. I stick around because I will claim that 90 million back in some way or another. To see you guys fold like a deck of cards when you lose your first war, it will be quite amusing to see the penalties imposed on your pond scum filled alliance.

As for this war, I'm enjoying watching Kaskus/Mongols smash your NS and your middle tier. As for this single nation joining with his staggering NS, it's almost as LOL as you FGB.

I hope that is adequately spelled for you. I eagerly await your response after you finish your squirrel dinner or drinking from the bathroom tap.
[/quote]

well isn't that the pot calling the kettle a redneck.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1332363388' post='2941260']
No, that's what you do when you lose your first war :awesome:
[/quote]
[/quote]
To see you guys fold like a deck of cards when you lose your first war, it will be quite amusing to see the penalties imposed on your pond scum filled alliance.
[/quote]

Thank god you're repeating yourself here, it's a great distraction from facing the inevitable: the failure of Omni and its eventual disbandment. GOONs, on the other hand, isn't going anywhere. :)

Screen shots galore for a year showing you for the racist ass holes that you truly are, vile individuals who make the average person sick to their stomach.
[/quote]

You so swiftly criticize a perception of the behavior that you actively participated in as a vocal member. Hypocrisy.

I stick around because I will claim that 90 million back in some way or another.
[/quote]

Haha, ok. :rolleyes:

As for this war, I'm enjoying watching Kaskus/Mongols smash your NS and your middle tier.
[/quote]

As you were aware of when GOONs was a participant in RogueFest, the damage is largely superficial. And that was against a larger, more coordinated force.

Cue another rambling retort about how we "rush errors and make mistakes". :wacko:

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1332562091' post='2942490']

...the damage is largely superficial. And that was against a larger, more coordinated force.
[/quote]

And this willful cluelessness is why I love the GOONS, and why I am drawn to these discussions like a fly to....honey.

It's genius, really.

[quote name='Phineas' timestamp='1332562905' post='2942494']
And this willful cluelessness is why I love the GOONS, and why I am drawn to these discussions like a fly to....honey.

It's genius, really.
[/quote]

Right, because our mids - which, being a low-tier alliance, are lower in the nation strength ranges to begin with - are difficult to rebuild.

[OOC: It's called [img]http://www.modacity.net/forums/styles/smilies/emot-airquote.gif[/img] game mechanics [img]http://www.modacity.net/forums/styles/smilies/emot-airquote.gif[/img]. And you say I'm the clueless one.]

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1332564436' post='2942506']
Right, because our mids - which, being a low-tier alliance, are lower in the nation strength ranges to begin with - are difficult to rebuild.

[OOC: It's called [img]http://www.modacity.net/forums/styles/smilies/emot-airquote.gif[/img] game mechanics [img]http://www.modacity.net/forums/styles/smilies/emot-airquote.gif[/img]. And you say I'm the clueless one.]
[/quote]

You're awesome.

Edited by Phineas

-Hiro Rant. NOGOS is bad and such-
[/quote]
You know it is public outbursts like these that keep you out of polite society old chap. [IMG]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm108/laclongquan_photo/Emoticon/gentlesmug1.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1332549385' post='2942409']
well isn't that the pot calling the kettle a redneck.
[/quote]

Actually, the squirrel and drinking from the bathroom tap is not a redneck reference. If you were a bit more savvy, you would know what it meant. And by all means post up screenshot of where I have been racist on your cess pit of a forum SirBilly!

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1332576231' post='2942552']
Actually, the squirrel and drinking from the bathroom tap is not a redneck reference. If you were a bit more savvy, you would know what it meant. And by all means post up screenshot of where I have been racist on your cess pit of a forum SirBilly!
[/quote]

Hiro,

I don't think this is the path you want to take.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1332562091' post='2942490']
Thank god you're repeating yourself here, it's a great distraction from facing the inevitable: the failure of Omni and its eventual disbandment
[/quote]
I actually hope they won't disband, nevertheless his behaviour seems to be erratic which could lead to the disbandment of his alliance down the line.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1332576231' post='2942552']
[/quote]

Hiro, you should concentrate on your alliance instead of constantly seeking the destruction/bashing or anything to do with goons, it doesn't do any good for either you/loss/your aa. If you going to have outbursts then at least keep your integrity.