Sword Alliance Official Declaration of War on GOONS and Declaration of Support for MONGOLS and Kaskus

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1332105323' post='2939910']
I don't think so. Let's say as well Umbrella's cancellation on Sparta opened them up to some more punishment. Those who know the details can determine whether it is wholly delusional or not.

Thing is, NG has also been accounted with a greater advantage. :)
[/quote]

You don't have 225 nations above 100k NS laying around. Hell you can't even find 225 nations above 100k NS that are not allied to Umbrella. Besides, most of those nations above 100k are weak, scared and incompetent (most of them are neutrals).

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1332105534' post='2939915']
I have only made it known internally and to select alliance leaders what the plan is, only two know outside of Paraguas as of now.
[/quote]
It's not possible, if not a delusion it's more of a prayer than anything. If you are so sure of yourself, please do the math in front of us.

This one won't. It will start elsewhere, but Kaskus' other treaty can be activated at that point.

arexes: I'm perfectly willing to do it once I get more full buy-in and/or a target list maker where I can just insert names and stuff instead of having to do it all from scratch. Damn you Bob Janova. :(

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1332105759' post='2939922']
This one won't. It will start elsewhere, but Kaskus' other treaty can be activated at that point.

arexes: I'm perfectly willing to do it once I get more full buy-in and/or a target list maker where I can just insert names and stuff instead of having to do it all from scratch. Damn you Bob Janova. :(
[/quote]

This is not about a buy-in. Show me some (remotely true) hypothetical that could turn umbrella into a smoking ruin. You won't because you can't. Where you even active when we fought TOP? We needed every heavy hitter and some on TOP and even then it cost us dearly. I can't see enough people that are not Umbrella or their allies nor the neutrals to go on with something like this, which in other words is suicide.

Umbrella is untouchable at this point, kinda ironic though that you were largely responsible for that :)

I mean, when I've revealed huge chunks of it to the people who are getting rolled, I don't really know why it's still being questioned. Like the line-up for TLR has been out there for a while and I basically gave it away to GATO. I even had the one for GOONS out, too.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1332106117' post='2939928']
I mean, when I've revealed huge chunks of it to the people who are getting rolled, I don't really know why it's still being questioned. Like the line-up for TLR has been out there for a while and I basically gave it away to GATO. I even had the one for GOONS out, too.
[/quote]

This is not about GATO, TLR, or NG. You claimed that Umbrella could easily be taken apart. If you make blunt statements like that you need to have some idea who would be capable of such a thing. I'm claiming it's not doable. You are beating around the bush.

I'm not really beating around the bush. It won't be easy since people will have to coordinate to maximize damage, but it can be done. I'm willing to reveal it all provided I don't have to do it all manually. The top 40 has already been accounted for and I showed it to two alliance leaders and Myth knows about it. The rest of the top 80 will be much easier to handle. It's kind of tough in the 200k NS but I managed to piece it together. This is all without taking sub-20 man alliances into account except for one.

To clarify: all fronts in the war will be for the most part segregated by alliances with regards to targets to avoid interalliance coordination issues.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1332106695' post='2939935']
I'm not really beating around the bush. It won't be easy since people will have to coordinate to maximize damage, but it can be done. I'm willing to reveal it all provided I don't have to do it all manually. The top 40 has already been accounted for and I showed it to two alliance leaders and Myth knows about it. The rest of the top 80 will be much easier to handle. It's kind of tough in the 200k NS but I managed to piece it together. This is all without taking sub-20 man alliances into account except for one.
[/quote]

Ok I guess you won't show me how wrong I am. Too bad.

[quote name='LOLman789789' timestamp='1332080591' post='2939690']
The Sword Alliance IRC Channel is #SwordAlliance . There is a P@$$word. It's SwordAlliance789789.
[/quote]

What's your irc name, I'd like to ban you from "your" channel, which I just registered.

Well, I want it to be viable in a political sense since it's already viable in a material sense. Maybe in a month or so since people should be more ready for war by then if I get buy-in from a particular alliance soon that won't be fighting Umbrella, but is crucial, then sooner. It's a transition that needs to occur, otherwise it's just wargaming. Like someone else said, a lot of people are unwilling to rock the boat.

[quote name='LOLman789789' timestamp='1332105567' post='2939916']
Ok. This has gone too far. This thread has turned into a flamefest that's off-topic to the main idea. STOP THE ARGUMENTS. Focus on the main idea: Your reactions to this and some suggestions.
[/quote]
Ok: You probably should have thought more carefully about your "plan" before you executed it.

Its nice TO SEE that your ALLIES to the alliance CHANNEL THAT we tried to teach him how to register and that goons now REFERS to this alliances as there ETERNAL slaves.

i never knew EZI was in practice still.

Edited by Lord Caparo

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1332111935' post='2939969']
Its nice TO SEE that your ALLIES to the alliance CHANNEL THAT we tried to teach him how to register and that goons now REFERS to this alliances as there ETERNAL slaves.

[/quote]
You should probably not take what is said by the membership at face value.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1332113279' post='2939974']
@ Roq

I fought an Umbrella funded war machine and making target lists is the easy part. Growing the coalition required for the effort is the hard part. One could call it almost herculean.
[/quote]

No. Basically DH is a threat to a lot of people, and all assigned would have a real reason to fight Umbrella, especially when the odds are favorable.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1332111935' post='2939969']

[/quote]

It's simply a MK member that refers to them like that. Haven't you been listening to Roq, MK's evil blah blah blah

Also what does EZI got to do with anything?

[quote name='alyster' timestamp='1332114521' post='2939980']
It's simply a MK member that refers to them like that. Haven't you been listening to Roq, MK's evil blah blah blah

Also what does EZI got to do with anything?
[/quote]

You want to make them your eternal slaves, basically meaning that anyway who joins that alliance will never hide from you guys.

Thing is simple, why take a channel you have nothing to do with?

[quote]No, listen to me. You are not relevant any more than Methrage. Just look at the people you surround yourself with atm. They are more or less CN's misfits. MK's rep barely got scratched with the spy thing. And to be honest, the only thing you do well when it comes to war is to dodge it. I've worked with you, I know you. You aren't as brave as you try to come across. I can understand your desire to start your own alliance and thrive with it, but the way you are heading now is one of lunacy. A laughing stock. Is that what you envisioned? I would guess not. [/quote]

I find this funny due to the fact our alliance 17 ACTIVE members all using forums and IRC is such a laughing stock. Some alliances of 100 don't even have 17 ACTIVE members like Paraguas. Glad to know we're such a laughing stock, 300k NS in a mear 3 weeks isn't bad for a micro.