Sword Alliance Official Declaration of War on GOONS and Declaration of Support for MONGOLS and Kaskus

No, listen to me. You are not relevant any more than Methrage. Just look at the people you surround yourself with atm. They are more or less CN's misfits. MK's rep barely got scratched with the spy thing. And to be honest, the only thing you do well when it comes to war is to dodge it. I've worked with you, I know you. You aren't as brave as you try to come across. I can understand your desire to start your own alliance and thrive with it, but the way you are heading now is one of lunacy. A laughing stock. Is that what you envisioned? I would guess not.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to keep going with the whole "Methrage" or "lunatic" thing, keep it up. I don't really care what you have to say. The idea that I've dodged war as much as possible is hilarious, especially when I explained most of my history in terms of it in the rate the war ability thread. You don't know me at all, arexes.

I don't think Muz, Biff, or anyone else is a misfit really. Leerjet was running a Deinos protectorate before he joined.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1332101744' post='2939855']
No, listen to me. You are not relevant any more than Methrage.
[/quote]
I'm much more important than someone such as yourself. So if you're comparing Roq to me in relevance, he's far more important than yourself. If you think you have anymore relevance than me or Roq with the very limited capacity in which you have a say in anything, you're delusional and have an inflated sense of your own importance.

The best part is, Stewie and Mike went out of their way to downplay arexes' involvement in NG. He is relevant to an extent, but it's a costly move because he's always been this really tough guy.

arexes: I could pretty much say NG is a collection of misfits and outcasts merged together. The name makes perfect sense and you even admitted a lot of people were only interested in you because of your size. That is the biggest appeal since a lot of people didn't like iFOK/PC.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1332102256' post='2939860']
If you want to keep going with the whole "Methrage" or "lunatic" thing, keep it up. I don't really care what you have to say. The idea that I've dodged war as much as possible is hilarious, especially when I explained most of my history in terms of it in the rate the war ability thread. You don't know me at all, arexes.

I don't think Muz, Biff, or anyone else is a misfit really. Leerjet was running a Deinos protectorate before he joined.
[/quote]

That's the truth, if you don't believe it that's your problem, not mine. You have always been a little scared boy and you always will remain that. That's your personality, you cannot change that. Actually Muz and Biff are some kind of misfits, even though I think they are less out of their mind than some others you surround yourself with. Fact remains, you run some band of retard brothers now and everyone is laughing at what you have become. It's quite sad but entertaining.

Keep living in your fantasy world in which you think you have the power to change the world and have everyone bow at your feet. It's not gonna happen. Boy-King.

I really like hearing that from the equivalent of OOC: Granny Moses.

Guess what? The humor in your alliance is "RIA but racist" - MK

"IQ points are lower" - zoom

"NG and MK are the same? Dems' fighting words" - Seerow

The thing is, the only thing that distinguishes me from you even if I accept your premise is simply that you have NS and a bloc. That's all.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1332102902' post='2939873']
The best part is, Stewie and Mike went out of their way to downplay arexes' involvement in NG. He is relevant to an extent, but it's a costly move because he's always been this really tough guy.

arexes: I could pretty much say NG is a collection of misfits and outcasts merged together. The name makes perfect sense and you even admitted a lot of people were only interested in you because of your size. That is the biggest appeal since a lot of people didn't like iFOK/PC.
[/quote]
kriekfreak is important to the extent that if he stepped down from gov in Non Grata or left the alliance, nobody would notice and nothing would change for Non Grata. He's a minor character who has no more importance than any other member of Non Grata who nobody would notice or care if they were gone. He likes to try talking like he is more important than he is to try compensating for what he doesn't have.

Edited by Methrage

The best part is he's usually like "I HATE YOU, IMPRESS ME" in most topics where he tries to be some judge of character like in the Deinos thread. I don't really expect anyone to bow to me. I still love all the infrahugging accusations despite the evidence to the contrary. I'm used to being laughed at by your crowd, and it makes me want to keep going even more to just screw with them but arexes, you are the actual joke.

So I do think sword alliance will have a decent shot if they just wait.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1332102902' post='2939873']

[/quote]

Our name is a running joke, you won't understand it. NG's membership is much different than Para's. Para's membership consist of all the !@#$ in the world crammed into one place where NG's membership might be disliked by some, we are not even close to the kind of !@#$ your membership consists of. We don't like those who didn't like and don't like us now much. It doesn't matter to us much. We are happy where we are now. Size attracts power, sure. That's exactly why people liked you and sucked up to you. And it's also exactly why you lost your relevancy. Would have been easier to take control of Sparta and MHA tbh.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1332103500' post='2939883']
Our name is a running joke, you won't understand it. NG's membership is much different than Para's. Para's membership consist of all the !@#$ in the world crammed into one place where NG's membership might be disliked by some, we are not even close to the kind of !@#$ your membership consists of. We don't like those who didn't like and don't like us now much. It doesn't matter to us much. We are happy where we are now. Size attracts power, sure. That's exactly why people liked you and sucked up to you. And it's also exactly why you lost your relevancy. Would have been easier to take control of Sparta and MHA tbh.
[/quote]

Um, your alliance is full of people who are described as "ADHD kiddies" even though that's a pretty bad label for it. Not like I didn't try taking over lol and I made plenty of friends regardless of the size of my alliance, because it wasn't always a big alliance and a majority of my contacts were made before Umbrella ever got to 5m NS.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1332103190' post='2939875']
I really like hearing that from the equivalent of OOC: Granny Moses.

Guess what? The humor in your alliance is "RIA but racist" - MK

"IQ points are lower" - zoom

"NG and MK are the same? Dems' fighting words" - Seerow

The thing is, the only thing that distinguishes me from you even if I accept your premise is simply that you have NS and a bloc. That's all.
[/quote]

Actually the biggest difference(s) between you and me is that I'm not !@#$% insane and do not have to be hailed by everyone in order to do my stuff for my alliance.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1332103636' post='2939886']
Um, your alliance is full of people who are described as "ADHD kiddies" even though that's a pretty bad label for it. Not like I didn't try taking over lol and I made plenty of friends regardless of the size of my alliance, because it wasn't always a big alliance and a majority of my contacts were made before Umbrella ever got to 5m NS.
[/quote]

ADHD kiddies is the description for MK. I'm in NG. Umbrella has never been a big player until you reached your size.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1332103694' post='2939887']
Actually the biggest difference(s) between you and me is that I'm not !@#$% insane and do not have to be hailed by everyone in order to do my stuff for my alliance.
[/quote]

I don't know man. I don't make claims about peoples' mental states, but you've always just seemed like a very angry nation ruler who gets extremely upset when things don't go his way and it's hilarious I got labeled as "neurotic."

Not going to get into this further since we're not really accomplishing much here.

As for the major role thing, I've already outlined in-depth the extent of Umbrella's involvement in politics in early 2009. I don't want to have to go into describing it again and the people who were there can do the job for me.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1332103500' post='2939883']
[/quote]
What power do you even have in Non Grata and why should anyone care what you think? Especially those outside of Non Grata? To me you've just always seemed like an angry man with no real power, but like to talk big just because your alliance merged with a few others who also had no standards. You guys have treaties all over the place because you have no standards in who you guys sign with either, so when the wind blows the other way I'm sure more than half your allies will gladly drop you in favor of their allies they have meaningful relationships with. A bunch of substandard alliances merging together and trying to be important by allying pretty much everyone willing to sign with you guys above a certain size doesn't make you important.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1332103838' post='2939891']
I don't know man. I don't make claims about peoples' mental states, but you've always just seemed like a very angry nation ruler who gets extremely upset when things don't go his way and it's hilarious I got labeled as "neurotic."

Not going to get into this further since we're not really accomplishing much here.

As for the major role thing, I've already outlined in-depth the extent of Umbrella's involvement in politics in early 2009. I don't want to have to go into describing it again and the people who were there can do the job for me.
[/quote]

Surely I'm not the only one who thinks Roquentin, the leader of Nasuea (or something), fell of his chair on his head and is acting all crazy. I'm a very angry person, and naturally I try to get my way because that's what I think is the best way (for my alliance and allies). I wouldn't describe myself as neurotic, or say I get extremely upset. It's just the way I talk. I'd rather call it Dutch directness. It's efficient to be blunt.

Actually neurotic is a very good term to describe you and your actions of late (and before that too I guess). It fits the bill perfectly: anxiety, low sense of worth, vigilant, impulsive, repetition of thoughts, obsession, phobics, habitual fantasizing, perfectionism, schizoid to name a few.

But anyway, good luck with your band of misfits. I hope you are at least half competent in trying to destroy us.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1332104489' post='2939898']
Actually neurotic is a very good term to describe you and your actions of late (and before that too I guess). It fits the bill perfectly: anxiety, low sense of worth, vigilant, impulsive, repetition of thoughts, obsession, phobics, habitual fantasizing, perfectionism, schizoid to name a few.
[/quote]
I would be willing to bet someone 50 tech more than half of those apply to yourself, yet your trying to project what you know of yourself upon others. I mean you must of been describing yourself on purpose, you can't make a description that fits you so well and not realize it.

[quote name='LOLman789789' timestamp='1332099114' post='2939829']
What Methrage said is important. I'm gonna message Kaskus and MONGOLS to see if they could launch a preeptive strike on MK and/or Umbrella in order to cut off supplies to GOONS.
[/quote]

I doubt umbrella wouldn't be in their range to attack, but i'm sure MK would like to be preempted. :awesome:

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1332104788' post='2939902']
I doubt umbrella wouldn't be in their range to attack, but i'm sure MK would like to be preempted. :awesome:
[/quote]
We might need to bring in OBR or Pillowfort for Umbrella, although as long as people realize by supporting or allying anyone in Doomhouse they might as well be allied to GOONS directly, people can take steps to fix that.

Not necessary at all. Some people already know what the plan for Umbrella is, OBR would be great though.

I'll just put it this way. Umbrella has around 75 or so nations above 100k NS with some of them being 200k NS in the most upper spaces. All that is needed is for 225 nations of comparable strength to exist to do some heavy damage in the first round in an upcoming conflict, which I have already accounted for. The request to preempt them now is kind of absurd though.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1332105004' post='2939904']
Not necessary at all. Some people already know what the plan for Umbrella is, OBR would be great though.

I'll just put it this way. Umbrella has around 75 or so nations above 100k NS with some of them being 200k NS in the most upper spaces. All that is needed is for 225 nations of comparable strength to exist to do some heavy damage in the first round in an upcoming conflict, which I have already accounted for. The request to preempt them now is kind of absurd though.
[/quote]

Gonna add delusional too to that list.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1332105240' post='2939909']
Gonna add delusional too to that list.
[/quote]

I don't think so. Let's say as well Umbrella's cancellation on Sparta opened them up to some more punishment. Those who know the details can determine whether it is wholly delusional or not.

Thing is, NG has also been accounted with a greater advantage. :)

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1332104951' post='2939903']
We might need to bring in OBR or Pillowfort for Umbrella, although as long as people realize by supporting or allying anyone in Doomhouse they might as well be allied to GOONS directly, people can take steps to fix that.
[/quote]

good luck getting OBR to go to war.

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1332105344' post='2939911']
good luck getting OBR to go to war.
[/quote]
OBR has just been waiting for the chance to retake black from you monsters, they shouldn't be to hard to convince. :ph34r: