"Arrogant" GATO completes elections

Well isn't this a fun election announcement thread isn't it???? On the other hand, it's a GATO thread so it derails as fast on the OWF as it does in house. :awesome:

Congrats to our new gov't and I, too, am excited to see Armen running our MoDA.

Benji: I care. :snif:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330906291' post='2933446']
It doesn't matter what Int thinks. It matters what you think when the time comes. I know which treaties will mean more than Int's R&R treaty already.
[/quote]

Not sure if this has been addressed by an INT member, but...

This has been discussed at length with R&R. They understand our commitment to C&G. But if you doubt our commitment to them, I invite you to attack them. INT and R&R may not always be on the same side, but they [b]are[/b] just about our oldest and closest ally outside of C&G, and the depth of our foot up your rear end should you choose to mess with them will reflect that.

Also, with regard to:

[quote]Um, Int's treaties don't mean anything compared to ODN and TLR's in the grand scheme. [/quote]

This simply isn't true. And believe me when I say that if it was, I'd be one of the first to go off about it. Influence in C&G is not determined by size, or amount of treaties with MK. It is, generally, more about who can make the best "Rush is old" or "JGoods is awful" joke. Heck, the only reason TLR's ODP with NPO went through is because of a well placed "FinnishCommie is the worst person ever" joke. Of course, that was back when FC was still in ODN... "the bad old days" as we call them.

But I digress. You're wrong. Thank you for your time.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330996693' post='2934334']
Trotsky already came out and it was all discussed already.
[/quote]

Yeah, I couldn't be bothered to read all of that before posting. Too many walls of text.

I like my post better anyway :awesome:

Also, now that it has been brought to my attention, I'm glad Armen is in gov. I love that guy.

I'm glad we have provided this platform for people to showcase their various ignorant assumptions, chemical imbalances and delusions.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1330908428' post='2933494']
words
[/quote]
What up Charles, how you been? I'm sorry that we have become such a lawless hellscape in the 20 days since you left :P . A lesser man would blame Magicninja, I'm gonna go ahead and say GATO is haunted.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1330909129' post='2933507']
passive aggressive comment towards magicninja
[/quote]

I've seen this episode before, no one wins and you leave for NSO. Lets try and avoid the temptation to make a snide comment and move on.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330923997' post='2933703']
I didn't leave Sparta. [b]Details are in omni's blog[/b]. Putting me in higher gov after 20 days or so was a smart move. I did a lot during my time there.

I believe the currently elected government to be a tertiary set of flunkies of the Mushroom Kingdom.

Here is the chain of command:

MK >----> Umbrella >= GOONS--> NG >--- ODN/TLR--->GATO

1337 guy even gave you a pat on the back. Maybe you can join the ODN/TLR segment if you treaty them.

I know magicninja is fine with people that made fun of him for his RL appearance, but I don't take things like that lying down.
[/quote]

Using Omni's blog as a reference is on the same journalistic level as getting your news via CB radio from meth addled truckers.

As for the rest of the post, while I applaud your refusal to let reality cloud your analysis of GATOs FA position, I need to point out that immature slights against Magic is Omni's thing. Write some new material, take a few deep breaths and wait till this manic episode passes. You say you don't like to talk to brick walls,understandable. Talk to me in #gato, I'm like a rubber room

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330949956' post='2933860']
I've thought about doing all of the target lists and match-ups and posting them, but I don't think anyone will do anything until they're ready.
[/quote]

I do the same thing with about a dozen alliances, allies included, definitely helps to know where you need to work on, we should compare

[quote name='Venizelos' timestamp='1330918579' post='2933648']
have fun Kublakhan and those other dudes I dont know!
[/quote]
Thanks dude, good to be back. Let the good times roll.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1331010078' post='2934428']
Congrats everyone. I didn't think I did anything to inflame the situation with Sparta. I simply told them the truth, in my own way of course. That said, $%&@ Sparta. Have a nice day.
[/quote]
Thank you for being the only one in GATO willing to admit that the rest of your alliance is filled with two-faced &#$@-suckers.

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented

[quote name='Wilhelm the Demented' timestamp='1331221761' post='2935497']
Thank you for being the only one in GATO willing to admit that the rest of your alliance is filled with two-faced &#$@-suckers.
[/quote]

I suppose by all this Sparta hate we should be expecting you in the next conflict?

That being said, we've had no issues with anyone we fought in the past war and have open honest dialogue. Sparta is just the exception.

I also saw no admission of that, but think what'd you like.

Edited by TimLee

[quote name='TimLee' timestamp='1331225803' post='2935506']
I suppose by all this Sparta hate we should be expecting you in the next conflict?

That being said, we've had no issues with anyone we fought in the past war and have open honest dialogue. Sparta is just the exception.

I also saw no admission of that, but think what'd you like.
[/quote]
You should expect nothing.

-And yeah..of course no one else would be mad at you. You didn't have to force any of their allies hands to do something any "other" alliances wouldn't like. And to top it off, magicninja and others repeatedly confirmed you more then probably acted as a vassel state and bandwagoned to bandwagon in our embassy, so to act surprised as to why we are mad is just ignorant. For MN to continue to display continued arrogance just goes to show how much more pathetic GATO has become since they joined CnG.

[quote name='Kubla Khan' timestamp='1331118943' post='2934998']
Using Omni's blog as a reference is on the same journalistic level as getting your news via CB radio from meth addled truckers.
[/quote]

When I do a blog it's usually about something I have personally experienced. So I think what you're saying is retarded. What Roq is referring to though is [b][size="7"]his own posts[/size][/b] in my blog. I think Roq knows his own experiences. I realize you just misunderstood what he was saying and wanted to try and take a shot at me for some reason.

Also hi Kubla. :)

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Enamel32' timestamp='1331229746' post='2935518']
For MN to continue to display continued arrogance just goes to show how much more pathetic GATO has become since they joined CnG.
[/quote]

Erm, no. It does show that MN is the same as he has always been. We've tried to change him, but he is starting to like the daily beatings.

[quote name='Wilhelm the Demented' timestamp='1331221761' post='2935497']
[/quote]

Look, I've tried at every turn to be civil to you, and your alliance has insisted on taking exception where possible and being completely deaf to actual dialogue. If you'd like to be civil back at some point, I will be all ears. It's no wonder you get trolled though, when you react like this.