Let a goon talk long enough . . .

Schattenmann

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1330934038' post='2933766']
Its only with GOONS we can see from the AA and know it is going to be a fail post. With both nippy and mrwuss are the only ones I have to click view post to see it, both of them GOONS with nothing good to contribute ever.
[/quote]
I'm sorry, but what?
Ok, i'm going to try and figure this out:
When you are a plural you don't read a post made by a GOON, but that doesn't stop you from not liking the post.
When you are a singular you read nippy's and mrwuss's posts because you see them as not discussing relevent content.

I'm fairly sure that is you're attempting to say. I appreciate you taking the time to explain it.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1330938407' post='2933803']
Your other option is to continue to watch as I make a mockery out of everything on the OWF.
[/quote]
Continue to have fun doing so, its fun watching you make a fool out of yourself.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1330934102' post='2933767']
I don't know if I should be flattered or horrified that you think of me in your dreams.

If you are indeed in the mood to answer questions might you indulge* us in an explanation of these standards you members keep referring* to?
[/quote]
I don't know I haven't been following the conversation. We have several different areas where standards could be applied. We have high standards in our diplomatic deals, reasonable standards for membership refusal. Not much to say.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1330933800' post='2933765']
As for Myth, you can almost map out his posting style. He hops from thread to thread to thread so quickly that he doesn't allow himself enough time to actually post anything meaningful or well-thought out. "No, don't".
[/quote]

I don't know what you're talking about, but if you'd like to elaborate I'd be more than happy to help you kiss the asphalt?

Edit: If you're referring to the fact that I do actually take breaks inbetween posts (usually this indicates I'm sleeping or doing that OOC: real life /OOC thing.... You've got me!)

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1330940213' post='2933814']
I'm sorry, but what?
Ok, i'm going to try and figure this out:
When you are a plural you don't read a post made by a GOON, but that doesn't stop you from not liking the post.
When you are a singular you read nippy's and mrwuss's posts because you see them as not discussing relevent content.

I'm fairly sure that is you're attempting to say. I appreciate you taking the time to explain it.
[/quote]

No, he's saying that he has us both blocked, but can't help himself when it comes to our posting. We're like the cookies mommy put on top of the refrigerator, and little Methy here can't stop borrowing sissy's high chair.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1330966447' post='2933983']
I don't know what you're talking about, but if you'd like to elaborate I'd be more than happy to help you kiss the asphalt?

Edit: If you're referring to the fact that I do actually take breaks inbetween posts (usually this indicates I'm sleeping or doing that OOC: real life /OOC thing.... You've got me!)
[/quote]

What a grand surprise. You "don't get" what I'm talking about. Apparently, not even you, yourself, has been following your posting history. I can understand why.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1330968682' post='2934013']
What a grand surprise. You "don't get" what I'm talking about. Apparently, not even you, yourself, has been following your posting history. I can understand why.
[/quote]

This would be like I started talking about aliens about to take over individuals bodies and then when you ask what the $%&@ I'm talking about telling you that it figures you don't understand.

I haven't been active in this thread since page 16 (half a week ago,) other than one post encouraging you (See: Lesser GOONS posters,) to continue posting because you've made complete fools of yourselves. I've been active in other threads in regard to you GOONS, but your claim falls in on itself because it would appear you are the on having trouble keeping up with whose posts you are responding to and where. If you are referring to something else, please enlighten me. Because otherwise your mention of my name on page 18 is really out of place. At least you haven't let me down?

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1330969565' post='2934016']
This would be like I started talking about aliens about to take over individuals bodies and then when you ask what the $%&@ I'm talking about telling you that it figures you don't understand.

I haven't been active in this thread since page 16 (half a week ago,) other than one post encouraging you (See: Lesser GOONS posters,) to continue posting because you've made complete fools of yourselves. If you are referring to something else, please enlighten me. Because otherwise your mention of my name on page 18 is really out of place.
[/quote]

You just proved my point. Don't you pay attention to what you're replying to? My point was exactly what you just admitted to doing. You bounce from thread to thread without having a single thing to add beyond semi-snide bargain bin quips. The fact that you hadn't been in this thread since page 16 only demonstrates that it's not the content that keeps you posting, it's the chance to throw cheap jabs at my AA.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1330970041' post='2934020']
You just proved my point. Don't you pay attention to what you're replying to? My point was exactly what you just admitted to doing. You bounce from thread to thread without having a single thing to add beyond semi-snide bargain bin quips. The fact that you hadn't been in this thread since page 16 only demonstrates that it's not the content that keeps you posting, it's the chance to throw cheap jabs at my AA.
[/quote]

You don't have a point. I pay attention to what I'm replying to, how else would I formulate a reply? If you think the content is lacking feel free to provide specifics or try something else, because accusing someone well known for putting content forth regardless of whether one agrees with it or not is just stupid. I don't understand why you believe it's hard to post in two places at once. By your measure, Sardonic is the greatest map-maker of all time (or whatever the hell that was supposed to mean.)
The fact that I just proved you wrong and am well aware of where and when I stopped/started posting ITT is proof alone that you're incapable of answering the question I put forth and are instead focused on attempting to belittle someone who is [i]way[/i] better at it than you.

I don't need to make cheap jabs, you make them yourself. Feel free to continue and knock yourself out.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1330970779' post='2934021']
You don't have a point. I pay attention to what I'm replying to, how else would I formulate a reply?
[/quote]
By reading a few words to attempt to gather what the theme of the post is, and then say the same thing over and over again about the theme without addressing the details.
[quote]
If you think the content is lacking feel free to provide specifics or try something else, because accusing someone well known for putting content forth regardless of whether one agrees with it or not is just stupid.
[/quote]
First of all, you're not "well known" for anything, except destroying MHA-Umbrella relations. Secondly, your "content" rarely goes beyond a nominal level of understanding of the topic at hand.
[quote]
I don't understand why you believe it's hard to post in two places at once. By your measure, Sardonic is the greatest map-maker of all time (or whatever the hell that was supposed to mean.)
[/quote]
Regrettably, I did not take the cartographer's boon perk. I am merely average in map-making.
[quote]
The fact that I just proved you wrong
[/quote]
If you have to yell this with every post, you probably didn't.
[quote]
and am well aware of where and when I stopped/started posting ITT is proof alone that you're incapable of answering the question I put forth and are instead focused on attempting to belittle someone who is [i]way[/i] better at it than you.
[/quote]
So by your sentence structure here, are you implying that the best person to belittle yourself is you? You shouldn't be so self depreciating, let us take care of that for you.

[quote name='Tir Nan Og' timestamp='1330981960' post='2934122']
Everyone who disagrees with me is a big meanie
[/quote]

This list actually much larger then you would know and I wait with excitement until people who merely question your actions are hurled abuse in an attempt to be ~EdGy~ grow and watch as you destroy yourselves...again.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1330982809' post='2934139']
was totally in trouble with this one!

[/quote]

You seem to still be unable to respond. I hate to point it out but Sardonic didn't actually answer anything I had asked of you.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1330989380' post='2934209']
You're not clever. The best GOON is still the worst everything else.

You transplanted an already established alliance into being the same alliance with the same alliance base, how's that for notoriety!
I've done far more on my own than you could have hoped. [b]If giving reach arounds to those in power[/b] is what you claim to be an accomplishment for the sake of existence, well you've got me beat!

[b]But have fun acting like three year olds calling others names and what have you[/b], you've already proven in two threads in just a week that you're incapable of answering for your actions.
Enjoy it while you can.
[/quote]
Quite amusing that you indulge in a bit of nastiness and then have a whinge about us behaving like three year olds and calling people names :D

I think you've just discredited yourself yet again ;)

As to answering for our actions, I think I did a fair job of responding to your criticisms of our diplomacy in our DoW thread over in Alliance Announcements. Feel free to respond more fully if you don't believe I have, tia :)

Edit:

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1330989517' post='2934211']
This list actually much larger then you would know and I wait with excitement until people who merely question your actions are hurled abuse in an attempt to be ~EdGy~ grow and watch as you destroy yourselves...again.
[/quote]
I can't make grammatical sense of this - did you mean something along the lines of the following:

"This list is actually much larger than you would know. I wait with excitement until you hurl abuse in an attempt to be ~EdGy~ at a growing number of people who merely question your actions and I get to watch as you destroy yourselves...again."

I'm surprised that you're only gonna watch and not join in but that's by the by, really. The point I wanted to make in respect of the above is simply that the more vitriol and attention we generate here, the better it is for this world. Things would be rather stale and boring if people don't act to stir things up a little. Or 'become the monster' etc. etc. The more conflict, the more we thrive and the more people like you and the Justinians get to mount up and beat the drums of war to crush us. Win-win situation imho. It speaks volumes that you seem to be excited about seeing us eliminated altogether however, [i]a la[/i] Neutral Shoving - I thought that sort of thing was all in the past, as per your earlier posts in this conversation? ;)

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1330989689' post='2934216']
You seem to still be unable to respond. I hate to point it out but Sardonic didn't actually answer anything I had asked of you.
[/quote]
I have been trying to follow along and I'm not entirely sure I got exactly what you've been "asking of" GOONS. I know I'm going to regret this, but perhaps you could recap?

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1330989380' post='2934209']
You're not clever. The best GOON is still the worst everything else.
[/quote]
Hurf Durf. Oh man, he called my strategy of breaking apart his nonsense-laden posts into its component pieces clumsy, woe is me.
[quote]
You transplanted an already established alliance into being the same alliance with the same alliance base, how's that for notoriety!
[/quote]
Waiter, I didn't order the word salad.
[quote]
I've done far more on my own than you could have hoped.
[/quote]
Oh really? I'm a founding father of two blocs. Tell me what you've accomplished.
[quote]
If giving reach arounds to those in power is what you claim to be an accomplishment for the sake of existence, well you've got me beat!
[/quote]
That's classy, real classy. We do not conduct diplomacy at such a disadvantage that we need to resort to such pathetic depths.
[quote]
But have fun acting like three year olds calling others names and what have you, you've already proven in two threads in just a week that you're incapable of answering for your actions.
[/quote]
I answer to all who ask valid questions of our actions, even you, even if you are painfully unworthy of such.
[quote]
Enjoy it while you can.
[/quote]
Can and will, buddy. If we're going to be brought down (we won't), it won't be because of people such as yourself.

@Umar

The difference is you actually enjoy acting as I've described. Sardonic confirmed so in the other thread. That's not a fault of mine, but if anyone's, yours. The difference is you are using name-calling and abuse to attempt to justify whatever agenda you have, I've just stated what you are doing and how you have been confirmed to like acting like.

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1330991044' post='2934234']
I have been trying to follow along and I'm not entirely sure I got exactly what you've been "asking of" GOONS. I know I'm going to regret this, but perhaps you could recap?
[/quote]

I'm well aware you're just here to +1

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1330992067' post='2934255']
Oh really? I'm a founding father of two blocs. Tell me what you've accomplished.
[/quote]

I'm a founder of one. Your two bloc's are literally two members away from pretty much being the same bloc, and I wouldn't say it's a stretch of the imagination to see one party from one merge into the other and the other dissolve.

Just having signed your name on it also doesn't mean you actually put any of the work into creating it, nonetheless the amount of work you actually had to do to sign a bloc with three like-minded and not dissimilar alliances.

But this isn't about how better I am than you, as much as you would want to make it about (and at another time I would be more than happy to oblige.)

It's fun to see you all jumping through hoops. I've asked nippy to respond to why he felt the need to bring my name up after a half week saying that I'm incapable of keeping up with the threads I post in when quite clearly I am and can.

Still no answer.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1330992480' post='2934267']
@Umar

The difference is you actually enjoy acting as I've described. Sardonic confirmed so in the other thread. That's not a fault of mine, but if anyone's, yours. The difference is you are using name-calling and abuse to attempt to justify whatever agenda you have, I've just stated what you are doing and how you have been confirmed to like acting like.
[/quote]
Ah, so the difference is that when you indulge in name-calling and childish behaviour, it's just factual, whereas ours is just for fun and to further our reprehensible agenda? Gotcha :rolleyes:

Edit: Can't fault you for grammar if mine is !@#$ :(

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1330992067' post='2934255']
[/quote]

This gave me a good chuckle, as it is a fallacy to assume that a "founding father" of even two major blocs has accomplished much. Do realize you share that distinction with Bay102174.

And I have to stick up for my old frenemy Myth, he's a fun guy to work with in an alliance. He's loyal, sometimes even stubbornly, and quite efficient at making his opinions and values known. Of course, I've never worked with you, Sardonic, so unless you join CoJ I cannot determine which of you is necessarily a "better" alliance member ;)

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1330992480' post='2934267']
Your two bloc's are literally two members away from pretty much being the same bloc, and I wouldn't say it's a stretch of the imagination to see one party from one merge into the other and the other dissolve.
[/quote]
Shows what you know, there's quite a significant difference politically between MK and PB at large.
[quote]
Just having signed your name on it also doesn't mean you actually put any of the work into creating it, nonetheless the amount of work you actually had to do to sign a bloc with three like-minded and not dissimilar alliances.
[/quote]
[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1330993060' post='2934282']
This gave me a good chuckle, as it is a fallacy to assume that a "founding father" of even two major blocs has accomplished much. Do realize you share that distinction with Bay102174.
[/quote]
Yes because VE and GOONS didn't consider themselves 'dissimilar alliances' for some time prior to the formation of our relationship, a project I spearheaded personally. Additionally my claim to being a founding father of both documents is well deserved. Doomhouse was my idea. If I recall correctly it was written by me personally. Pandora's box would not have been possible had GOONS and VE not reconciled past differences. So yes, I put work into the blocs, I put a lot of work into them, and I have spent even more time maintaining both of them than my part in creating them.
[quote]
But this isn't about how better I am than you, as much as you would want to make it about (and at another time I would be more than happy to oblige.)
[/quote]
You, better than me? Laughable.
[quote]
It's fun to see you all jumping through hoops. I've asked nippy to respond to why he felt the need to bring my name up after a half week saying that I'm incapable of keeping up with the threads I post in when quite clearly I am and can.
[/quote]
Is that no different than Stonewall Jaxon claiming I had fled the field when I didn't post for some score of pages?
[quote]
Still no answer.
[/quote]
I see no question in this post, perhaps you would like to state one, clearly.

Myth, what you are not seeing is that the many arms are there to gain ties to people who would not tie themselves otherwise. For some reason, NG is palatable to IRON, where GOONS wouldn't be, and so on.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=12785&st=0&p=341808&#entry341808

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1330992868' post='2934279']
So, about my question, is that a yes or a no?
[/quote]

You didn't ask a real quesiton. You asked whether I had something to ask Nippy, which I asked Nippy.

You'll have to forgive the organization. If not, oh well!