Let a goon talk long enough . . .

Schattenmann

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1331058215' post='2934662']
Curse my use of imprecise language, you win again Schattenmann!
[/quote]
It's kind of funny that you keep falling into that trap when the whole reason the trap exists is because you continually attempt to redefine terms to suit your own means, where most of the rest of the world (highlighted by the fact this OP exists) enjoys calling you on it when you slip up.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1331058215' post='2934662']
Curse my use of imprecise language, you win again Schattenmann!
[/quote]

For a man that moans the way he does, you will never be able to beat Schattenmann.

[quote name='deth2munkies' timestamp='1331088537' post='2934876']
It's kind of funny that you keep falling into that trap when the whole reason the trap exists is because you continually attempt to redefine terms to suit your own means, where most of the rest of the world (highlighted by the fact this OP exists) enjoys calling you on it when you slip up.
[/quote]
I'm not redefining, I'm clarifying. And honey, you're not 'the rest of the world'. You're barely 1 % of it.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1331094910' post='2934936']
Probably the same old crap that always drops.
[/quote]

Maybe it's time to find another target, then.

[quote name='ControlVolume' timestamp='1331353681' post='2936227']
Well when the opposition is nothing but pedantry and the same point posted 100 times in a row, it gets a little stale.
[/quote]

Let me lend you my mirror. Seriously, you can do so much better than this garbage. And by saying seriously again, this will be my first and only goons-serious[sup]TM[/sup] post here (as if I matter, I know).

[quote name='Phineas' timestamp='1331355085' post='2936233']
Let me lend you my mirror. Seriously, you can do so much better than this garbage. And by saying seriously again, this will be my first and only goons-serious[sup]TM[/sup] post here (as if I matter, I know).
[/quote]
"I know you are but what am I" stopped working in kindergarten.

[quote name='ControlVolume' timestamp='1331359091' post='2936254']
"I know you are but what am I" stopped working in kindergarten.
[/quote]

Thank goodness I qualified that last post so as not to be my true first or last post. Look, I know you don't like me or anyone who is critical of your alliance. The point I have is I [i][b]want[/b][/i] to like you, but you make it so difficult when you respond to allegations made in OPs like this one. As for whatever it was that you think I meant only working in kindergarten, apparently we both are still in kindergarten. See, there we both are now, seeing our pretty faces side by side in the [i][b]same [/b][/i]mirror.

[quote name='Phineas' timestamp='1331355085' post='2936233']
[/quote]

HEY THANKS, A MIRROR!

You're a generous person.