A statement from the MPO

MrChaos

Hi, Chaos here. Some of you know that I'm the Secretary General of the MPO, then again some of you don't. Well at this point it doesn't matter what I am or not the fact is that I accept applications for membership into my alliance. Recently we have had an alliance hopper apply to our alliance. This has happened with the same person before in the now disbanded alliance The Dark Empire (the incarnation headed by Irule777). Right now we here at MPO want to give you his information so that you may be on the lookout for him. He has also been known to spy on alliances which is another reason we urge you not to accept his applications to your alliances.

his name is Ishabad or Ishabad12 depending on his nick on IRC. Here is a link to his nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=490973

If you need more proof here is his application to our alliance: http://multicoloredprotectionorg.createaforum.com/applications-for-membership/ishabad-better-get-in/msg255/?boardseen#new

After only two hours he left our alliance, note his pledge of allegiance to our alliance.

Since he just started his nation it is a safe bet that most of you out there have sent him a recruitment message. If he applies he is likely only going to stay in your alliance a month tops or if he gets a government position as soon as he is removed from power he will leave.

Thanks and hope you all can avoid any troubles from this person.

Edited by chaosclanlord

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1329790887' post='2924914']
Any decent alliance knows not to let Ishabad in their alliance..
[/quote]

I agree with that, but it didn't help that I had 3 of my members vouching for him, which is the only reason he was let in. Some people apparently don't know about him and that's what this is about.

[quote name='chaosclanlord' timestamp='1329791012' post='2924915']
I agree with that, but it didn't help that I had 3 of my members vouching for him, which is the only reason he was let in. Some people apparently don't know about him and that's what this is about.
[/quote]

You got 3 vouches in 10 minutes for him?

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1329792271' post='2924921']
Letting in Ishibad is bad. Letting in at least three people who would vouch for Ishibad? Considerably worse.
[/quote]

Letting in 3 newbs who Ishibad spoke to and made himself look good so they would vouch for him.

TBH, im sure Chaos didn't know who he was.

It's clear this guy isn't incredibly active on the OWF. He's here trying to offer advice... and it's good advice, too. Does everyone seriously have to be such dicks? A simple "Yeah. Ishabad sucks." would have sufficed.

Thank you, Chaos. Ishabad does, indeed, suck, and I hope someone who doesn't know that will see your post and find out for themselves.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1329794828' post='2924933']
It's clear this guy isn't incredibly active on the OWF. He's here trying to offer advice... and it's good advice, too. Does everyone seriously have to be such dicks? A simple "Yeah. Ishabad sucks." would have sufficed.

Thank you, Chaos. Ishabad does, indeed, suck, and I hope someone who doesn't know that will see your post and find out for themselves.
[/quote]
I agree with this terrible, terrible person :smug: