An Announcement from United Equestria

[center][img]http://www.64digits.com/users/HeroofTime55/ponyflag_candidate1_announcementsize.png[/img][/center]

Due to my disappointing performance in MK's Worst Leader Ever tournament, and my impending loss in my second-round matchup, I hereby resign from my role as Princess Regnant.

[spoiler]OOC: IRL is keeping me occupied and I am no longer able to perform my duties as necessary.[/spoiler]

As my final act, I hereby appoint Magicman657 of Magi Nation as the new Princess Regnant of United Equestria, and task him with continuing the success of this alliance and taking our wonderful community to new heights. Congratulations Magicman!

o/ Magicman657
o/ United Equestria

I'll keep this as short and sweet as I can. It is my great honor to preside over the wonderful alliance that is United Equestria. Never in my CN career have I ever encountered such wonderful and caring people as I have here, and since August of last year I've done my best to help it grow. Herooftime has done amazing things for this alliance and we simply cannot thank him enough for his hard work. I will do my best to uphold the ideals that UE was founded on and bring our unique perspectives to all of CN so that one day everyone may come to know and love all things pony.

With that, our current government is as follows:

Princess Regnant: Magicman657
Princess Consort: Bacon God

Chancellor: HeroofTime55

Royal Advisors: Kitsune, HeroofTime55, Amonisis

Minister of Defense: Legatus Equus
Deputy Minister of Defense: Zephyr Lite

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Corah Il Cappo

Minister of Internal Affairs: Chachonimrod
Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs: Chezik

o/ UE!

Congrats on making the milestones that most said you would never hit HoT and onward and upward to our allies!

o/ UE
o/ Magicman657
o/ HoT(good luck in the semi-retirement home. does that translate to assisted living?)

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1329625070' post='2923773']
Due to my disappointing performance in MK's Worst Leader Ever tournament, and my impending loss in my second-round matchup, I hereby resign from my role as Princess Regnant.

[spoiler]OOC: IRL is keeping me occupied and I am no longer able to perform my duties as necessary.[/spoiler]
[/quote]
Well played.

Congratulations, I think Magicman has enough experience and skill to make a good leader. Good that you held off retirement until UE stabilized and reached the peak of its membership growth.

There seems to be a tendency among young alliances where an influential leader (often the founder) gets burned out and steps down. He/she later on regains the will to lead, tries to calmly get back on their throne, only to find that their former alliance is happy with their new leadership. Then you get the political struggles, the schisms, the micro dramas.

But thankfully, UE is an alliance built on friendship, and I don't see this kind of internal conflict happening in the future. Indeed, friendship should be a part of every alliance's political manifesto.

[quote name='Magicman657' timestamp='1329671620' post='2924085']
Magus has been my avatar for longer than I can remember. However, I am inclined to agree. Your wish has been granted.
[/quote]

[img]http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/7504/130386451018.png[/img]

May I suggest >:3

Edited by Roxas