Yarr Sparta ho!

adrian

[quote name='Enamel32' timestamp='1329602152' post='2923562']
Thanks! I knew you'd understand.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I am afraid you misunderstood me. I was saying that many good alliances had treaties with Sparta, and not that many good alliances had ties with FoB. You see I was saying that FoB was a decent alliance that had a tie with a terrible one (Sparta). I do not see why you are baffled by such a simple statement, but frankly I have not ever expected much from Spartans.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1329602008' post='2923560']
[color="#0000FF"]So did lots of good alliances. You were a coveted meat shield more than you were a respected alliance.

Anyway, yes, I can only agree with SirWilly. FoB has fallen quite a ways if it is casting its lot in with Sparta. Then again Banksy points out that this is an entirely different group than the original. Still a shame that they have set out to sully the good name of the former alliance.[/color]
[/quote]

Say the guy that was rollled by alliances from all the spheres. Recently, you sold yourself to an alliance that was once one of your prime targets.

You are the one the fell dude.

Edited by King Louis the II

[quote name='Enamel32' timestamp='1329602429' post='2923567']
I think my lack of giving a $%&@ is quite apparent.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Aye, one must have pride in order to care and lack of pride is a necessary trait for a Spartan. For anyone with even an ounce of self-worth would have left your alliance long ago.[/color]

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1329602503' post='2923568']
Say the guy that was rollled by alliances from all the spheres. Recently, you sold yourself to an alliance that was once one of your prime targets.

You are the one the fell dude.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Wait, what? I was rolled by alliances from all spheres? What?[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1329602343' post='2923564']
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/IJfkC.gif[/IMG]

Wow good argument!
[/quote]

Since you're apparently unfamiliar with the word, I've enclosed a link to a Dictionary article that will help you avoid this mistake in future.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/argument

No need to thank me, pay it forward.