Proof of Allegations

Monster

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329238641' post='2920368']
See, at this point, any of them not in MK could have outright denied the charge. I guess we'll have to see what I have in store for Nagasaki if people don't want to listen still. I'd rather not have to do it.
[/quote]

They are all out to get you, man. You need to show them, make them hurt. You're alone right now but you won't go down alone. No! You must show them all... They'll learn not to $%&@ with you. They'll feel your pain in the end.

I am Roquentin's mind, behold my scars.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1329238938' post='2920376']
Keep grasping buddy.
[/quote]

You know relying on me not having it didn't work out too well when you said there was no evidence of any snooping on bros' part. You're just lucky in this instance.

edit: Tamerlane, no one's out to get me, because I'm now on the offensive. :)

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329238792' post='2920373']
It was a toxic mix. Like chocolate and bacon. Find a better analogy if you can.

I meant IC Stewie. I've been to hell and back in both instances. I think Grub said it once, but I've been knocked down and I got up and I got knocked down again and I'm up now.

I mean the people who had Doomworld high gov access at the time.
[/quote]
It's like you trying to combine the worst parts of Grub, Londo, and Crymson and then become that person.

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1329239152' post='2920380']
Roquentin was spying on NPO back when Umb was in Citadel. They probably deleted the topic by now but it happened.
[/quote]
Meh, I remember talking to Vektor at one point and I found out he lived in SoCal. That's about it. Oh, and getting Seerow off a ZI-list, but you don't care about that.

I love this analogy, though.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329208549' post='2920093']
I don't really care, and I shielded you for long enough. I tried to get people to simply switch off bros' forum hosting, but for some reason you guys liked to push my buttons.
[/quote]

you do know that only MK and GOONS are currently hosted on our server, right?

and the only alliances to share also be on our server were Ronin, UPN, and a few micro alliances that died after a few weeks.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1329235374' post='2920325']
The thing is, you're undermining your own efforts by posting like this all the time. Have you ever heard of the [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect"]halo effect?[/url] You really are sounding, as pez said, a little nuts. That makes your argument less attractive on a subconscious level, and it also allows the focus of the discussion to be not about MK, but about "that weird Roquentin guy".[/quote]

Roquentin is speaking truth. Nuts? You all should be so crazy. <_<

Careful Roquentin, Israel kills its prophets.

[quote name='bros2' timestamp='1329239236' post='2920383']
you do know that only MK and GOONS are currently hosted on our server, right?

and the only alliances to share also be on our server were Ronin, UPN, and a few micro alliances that died after a few weeks.
[/quote]

Good to know, then. When Ilyani was Emperor, I was under the impression that it was still on your hosting. He didn't really correct that if it wasn't the case. In addition, Denial kind of asked for it, sorry. He jumped where he shouldn't have. I did always say there would be collective responsibility for him and the rest of the triad.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329239340' post='2920385']
Good to know, then. When Ilyani was Emperor, I was under the impression that it was still on your hosting. He didn't really correct that if it wasn't the case. In addition, Denial kind of asked for it, sorry. He jumped where he shouldn't have. I did always say there would be collective responsibility for him and the rest of the triad.
[/quote]

Obsession with Revanche (Denial, I just cant call him that), in this post.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1329239162' post='2920381']
It's like you trying to combine the worst parts of Grub, Londo, and Crymson and then become that person.
[/quote]

Would that be like Mushroom Kingdom combining all the worst parts of NPO, GOONS, 1st ed., and the Sponge-era NpO and becoming that alliance?

They've had quite the run the last month or so toward that endeavor as the evidence on the OWF shows. I might suggest they alter course, but then again, who am I to point out how close the shoreline is....

[img]http://www.globalpost.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/medium/cruise_ship_runs_aground_italy.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1329239736' post='2920390']
Sounds like you're in denial man.
[/quote]

Considering you said the same thing about that performance and it wasn't MK's, I'm not sure what you're talking about. I took the blog down because it was kind of mean and insensitive.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329239588' post='2920388']
I made a blog where I trashed some alliance's war performance. He decided to chime in with a shot at me.
[/quote]

And that begat this? I'm sorry, I don't see where Denial is supposed fit in with this hosting & bros business.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1329239832' post='2920391']
Would that be like Mushroom Kingdom combining all the worst parts of NPO, GOONS, 1st ed., and the Sponge-era NpO and becoming that alliance?

They've had quite the run the last month or so toward that endeavor as the evidence on the OWF shows. I might suggest they alter course, but then again, who am I to point out how close the shoreline is....

[img]http://www.globalpost.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/medium/cruise_ship_runs_aground_italy.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

I think I said this once, and I will say it again. You are one of my favorite posters here...

(even when you take shots at us.... :mad: )

[quote name='tolkheleknar' timestamp='1329239992' post='2920394']
And that begat this? I'm sorry, I don't see where Denial is supposed fit in with this hosting & bros business.
[/quote]

See, more than a month before, I told him to step off because I had cards to play that you didn't want to come out.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329240052' post='2920396']
See, more than a month before, I told him to step off because I had cards to play that you didn't want to come out.
[/quote]

Revanche said mean things to me, so I will stick the knife in the back of all of DH at once. Solid solid idea.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1329240330' post='2920399']
Revanche said mean things to me, so I will stick the knife in the back of all of DH at once. Solid solid idea.
[/quote]

I did warn everyone about that. I'm not sure why you people insisted on continuing to push my buttons. Unbridled arrogance is the only reason I can think of. I haven't really stuck the knife in the back of all DH yet, just MK. Nagasaki could be more.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329240372' post='2920400']
I did warn everyone about that. I'm not sure why you people insisted on continuing to push my buttons. Unbridled arrogance is the only reason I can think of. I haven't really stuck the knife in the back of all DH yet, just MK. Nagasaki could be more.
[/quote]

Spank me harder, daddy.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329240372' post='2920400']
[/quote]

Unbridled arrogance you say? Someone get this man a mirror.

Havent stuck the knife in the back of DH? Are you intentionally being dumb? Umbrella gov (re: you) was a party to this espionage. Umbrella gov and GOONS gov have both been put on the spot by your "I have called out all of DH gov, but they are cowards"... if thats not a knife in the flipping back, I dont know what is. This is basically you saying that they not only knew of this, they supported it.

Edited by Rush Sykes

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329240052' post='2920396']
[/quote]

It seems incredibly petty to basically piss in the face of a large group of people who were your colleagues and friends (and I mean that not just in the context of CN) just to get at Denial, who is by all accounts not at all the one who you're actually trying to harm here. It's like cutting off your nose to spite your face, or an unnecessary escalation in tactics and you're immolating your bridges in the process. I just don't get it, man.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1329240571' post='2920403']
Unbridled arrogance you say? Someone get this man a mirror.

Havent stuck the knife in the back of DH? Are you intentionally being dumb? Umbrella gov (re: you) was a party to this espionage. Umbrella gov and GOONS gov have both been put on the spot by your "I have called out all of DH gov, but they are cowards"... if thats not a knife in the flipping back, I dont know what is. This is basically you saying that they not only knew of this, they supported it.
[/quote]

If they're really going to take it that way, then where were they when I needed the help? I hear about my arrogance when I was treated pretty badly and they just watched it happen. Hell, they wrote me off as crazy, even. My own alliance. Sardonic said he didn't agree with MK's version of events, but he didn't do anything about it. So I got reamed by two of them and left out to dry by another.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1329240571' post='2920403']
Havent stuck the knife in the back of DH? Are you intentionally being dumb? Umbrella gov (re: you) was a party to this espionage.
[/quote]

Did you really expect a man with the kind of MK-tunnel vision that he has to realize this?