An Announcement from Europa

[center][img]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh39/Space_cuba/Europabanner-1.png[/img]
[/center][center]
[/center][center][b]Redundant Official Europa Text in Bold Letters [/b][/center][center][b]
[/b][/center][center]This isn't UPN's surrender. This isn't anything with Ragnarok. This is clearly all Sardonic's fault. What ever could this topic be about?[/center][center]
[/center][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/2I2vQ.gif[/img]
[/center][center]
[/center][center]
[/center][center]
[/center][center]Oh, that's right. New government stuff. We didn't have an election, we just decided to switch up some of the [s]lapdogs[/s] lower Ayatollah positions. So to clarify, below is the current Europa government. The whole thing, by the way. A true rarity it is to see all of our deputies actually mentioned.[/center][center]
[/center][center]
[/center][center][b][u]Grand Ayatollah [/u][/b][/center][center]O-Dog[/center][center]
[/center][center][b][u]Strawberry Ayatollah (God)[/u][/b][/center][center]Emperador del Oeste, aka Minister of Silly Walks[/center][center]
[/center][center][b][u]Vanilla Ayatollah (Internal Affairs)[/u][/b][/center][center]Mustakrakish II*[/center][center][i]Toneloc35 (Deputy)[/i][/center][center][i]
[/i][/center][center][b][u]Mint Ayatollah (Foreign Affairs)[/u][/b][/center][center]Ernesto Che Guevara, aka Chax[/center][center][i]Ana Maria Guevara (Deputy)[/i][/center][center][i]
[/i][/center][center][b][u]Department of Defense[/u][/b][/center][center]Bernkastel (Minister of Defense)[/center][center]Basher52 (Deputy Minister of Defense)[/center][center]Parandiac (AWO [Angry Warchest Overwatch])[/center][center]
[/center][center]So yeah, that's about it. inb4 "Europa is terrible because they let a guy into gov 2 days into joining the alliance", preemptively countering that with an obvious strawman. Musta and Europa go way back to when we knew him at CNE, so it's obvious that he'd make it into gov soon. Cry about it. [/center][center]
[/center][center]That's all. [/center][center]
[/center][center](On an unrelated OOC note, to all those who cared, I didn't drown in the floods last week. Thanks for giving a damn. Dicks.)[/center]

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Europa is terrible because they let a guy into gov two days into joining the alliance. :smug:

(I didn't even notice there were floods last week. I guess wherever you live isn't important enough to garner my attention even by attracting the wrath of God, Chax.)

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1328127431' post='2912690']
Europa is terrible because they let a guy into gov two days into joining the alliance. :smug:

(I didn't even notice there were floods last week. I guess wherever you live isn't important enough to garner my attention even by attracting the wrath of God, Chax.)
[/quote]

Europa hereby declares war on GOONS. A war of [b]friendship![/b]
[b]
[/b]
[b][img]http://timeout4mommy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/carlton-dance-o.gif[/img]
[/b]
[b]
[/b]
[b]
[/b]
(But seriously, feel free to disband us for that terrible joke)