An Announcement from Europa

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Spaarlaamp' timestamp='1328176726' post='2913093']
Parandiac and Chax are terrible.
[/quote]

If you had to choose one to drown on the back of a whale, which would it be and why?

Ah, what am I saying, I know it's me. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif[/img]

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1328510638' post='2915359']
Aww you guys are so nice. :wub:
[/quote]

Jesus man, it's not enough that you stink up your own threads, you've gotta bring that same level of suck to ours? Go fix your alliances internal workings or something. Admin knows they could use the help.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1328511666' post='2915363']
Jesus man, it's not enough that you stink up your own threads, you've gotta bring that same level of suck to ours? Go fix your alliances internal workings or something. Admin knows they could use the help.
[/quote]
Im pretty good at multitasking but thanks for the hate.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1328567805' post='2915612']
Awww thats so cute, look at the lil guy tryin to hurt my feelings...
[/quote]

I'm trying to drop you the hint to stay off the OWF for a long, long time. I know you think you're funny and cute with your juvenile replies (which I parodied in my last post [which went over your head]), but you really aren't. As long as you keep spewing the idiocy that flows from your mouth like water from a great river, the vast majority of our little planet will not shed an ounce of respect for you. Keep in mind Ragnarok's current situation. You're not exactly in a fantastic position to be talking down on or negatively towards any other alliance out there, so please do yourself and your alliance a favor and stop posting.

I know you'll be tempted to reply to this, and in all honesty this will go right over your head (sorta like when Gibsonator tried to talk sense into you last week), and I fear I've wasted my efforts here. However, I see myself as an optimist, so I have great hopes that perhaps, just perhaps you'll take your leave from these boards for a substantial period. Sadly, I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach that you'll reply to this with a cutesy response of some kind, probably with an emoticon (the smug face comes to mind) at the end of it in an attempt to elevate yourself above me. I implore you to suspend that plan for a better one, for RoK doesn't have a lot of friends right now, and there isn't a lot keeping the steamroller from crushing your meaningless collection of nations into a fine powder to be snorted off the hindquarters of the nearest prostitute. Or, in terms that you'll understand (and probably appreciate), we need to borrow your mom after we're done rolling RoK.

I like how you attempted to prevent me from replying to your remark by making it seem like it proves your point . Just because your mad at me does not mean you have to act like your relevant on the OWF. If you want to speak to me about something send me a personal message otherwise it is disrespectful and I will reply to it in the same mannor of rudeness. So in short, I do not appriciate your attempt to discredit me in public so stop if you really want me to stop.

Oh I forgot :smug:

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1328576475' post='2915736']
I like how you attempted to prevent me from replying to your remark by making it seem like it proves your point . Just because your mad at me does not mean you have to act like your relevant on the OWF. If you want to speak to me about something send me a personal message otherwise it is disrespectful and I will reply to it in the same mannor of rudeness. So in short, I do not appriciate your attempt to discredit me in public so stop if you really want me to stop.

Oh I forgot :smug:
[/quote]

You do well enough discrediting yourself there, bud. Keep it up.