Official Announcement from Colossus and WAPA

Bob

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Wishywashy' timestamp='1325808521' post='2893582']
Rakari in all seriousness though round up some baby tigers and send them my way, if you don't mind. http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=442921
[/quote]
On it!

[quote name='Rakari' timestamp='1325808328' post='2893579']
You mean, you declared on Tigers and they ripped your throat out, leaving you bleeding on the carpet? Unfortunate.
[/quote]
Nah, they couldn't handle the beer and got slaughtered. Unfortunate.

[quote name='Wishywashy' timestamp='1325811341' post='2893598']
My only concern is that I will not be attacked, as always.

[/quote]
The only reason any of you are attacked is your own incompetence. You have 3x our membership or more, no excuse to allow us to escape anarchy.

[quote name='The Great One' timestamp='1325812431' post='2893607']
The only reason any of you are attacked is your own incompetence. You have 3x our membership or more, no excuse to allow us to escape anarchy.
[/quote]
Wayne, if we allow any of you to escape anarchy it's only to trick you into attacking us.

[quote name='Wishywashy' timestamp='1325812491' post='2893609']
Wayne, if we allow any of you to escape anarchy it's only to trick you into attacking us.
[/quote]I chuckled at the Gretzky referance. :)

[quote name='Wishywashy' timestamp='1325812491' post='2893609']
[/quote]
But attacking you means I can do more damage! Especially finding those juicy 7k infra 500 tech no SDI targets with no warchests. So yummy.

[quote name='Wishywashy' timestamp='1325815321' post='2893641']
Those 7k infra 500 tech nations are scary when there are six of them on your butt because we've tricked you into attacking 3 of them.
[/quote]
I'm waiting for two more then.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1325783971' post='2893381']
Think again, hotshot.[/quote]

I love it when you get on your high horse without having the slightest clue who or what that comment in relation to. I'll give you a clue, [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=13584]not you[/url].

Edited by Mayzie

Firstly Elfreide.....hope you are feeling better now. Your nation missed you. I can empathise with you as I too was unfit and unwell over the last week however that was soley self induced through alcohol abuse. :ehm:

Secondly - Well done Tyga for making this your thread again....me, me, me, me, that's why we luv you guys so much. :wub: Jeeze....take a kitty kat break. Chill man you get far too excited about the smallest of things. I feel for you and if you ever need someone to talk to then I'm here for you. ^_^

Thirdly - Merk....best of luck with your alliance in the future.

Fourthly - O/GLOF, O/Collossus & o/WAPA - lets have a drink (hic!)

Edited by SaintScott

[quote name='SaintScott' timestamp='1325849130' post='2894013']
Firstly Elfreide.....hope you are feeling better now. Your nation missed you.
[/quote]

Thanks, SaintScott. Doing much better now, thanks to my newly-found lunch funds.

o/ KoH

[quote name='R3nowned' timestamp='1325857718' post='2894059']
The only thing I got out of this is that tLR and WAPA have a MDP (when the hell did that happen?) and I didn't any DoW from WAPA

:(
[/quote]

Almost a year ago. I don't understand the second part of what you put.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1325793806' post='2893457']
Schatt my friend, dont you grow tired of beating some of these small children up?
[/quote]
Never.

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1325846239' post='2893996']
I love it when you get on your high horse without having the slightest clue who or what that comment in relation to. I'll give you a clue, [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=13584]not you[/url].
[/quote]
Get on my high horse? My dear, I never got off it; I even ride a high horse while I'm spying. That's an interesting link, wowwwwww, 2008. I remember 2008, it was the [i]Pax Pacifica[/i], Francoists had it good, secret PZI lists, Farung was insane, Soviet Sindorin was more insane, Bilrow was a mover-shaker, I was a member of GOONS. Good times. 2008 might as well be Mars, and Tyga's inability to open his mouth without being shouted down as a bleeding heart moralist scumbag is more relevant to this discussion than terms he imposed when he was King Big!@#$ on Mars.
Not to mention that those were terms imposed in defense of a techraid victim. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=13584&view=findpost&p=368314

[quote name='SaintScott' timestamp='1325849130' post='2894013']
Secondly - Well done Tyga for making this your thread again....me, me, me, me, that's why we luv you guys so much. :wub: Jeeze....take a kitty kat break. Chill man you get far too excited about the smallest of things. I feel for you and if you ever need someone to talk to then I'm here for you. ^_^[/quote]
The supreme irony here being that you make the thread about Tyga with airhead posts like this that talk about Tyga rather than replying to the points that Tyga is makign in his posts. Grow up.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1325863336' post='2894105']
Get on my high horse? My dear, I never got off it; I even ride a high horse while I'm spying. That's an interesting link, wowwwwww, 2008. I remember 2008, it was the [i]Pax Pacifica[/i], Francoists had it good, secret PZI lists, Farung was insane, Soviet Sindorin was more insane, Bilrow was a mover-shaker, I was a member of GOONS. Good times. 2008 might as well be Mars, and Tyga's inability to open his mouth without being shouted down as a bleeding heart moralist scumbag is more relevant to this discussion than terms he imposed when he was King Big!@#$ on Mars.
Not to mention that those were terms imposed in defense of a techraid victim. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=13584&view=findpost&p=368314[/quote]

Wait, so you're saying that not being permitted to own nuclear weapons and being required to vote for someone's senate candidate [i]indefinitely[/i] were ever "moral" terms for a botched tech raid?

This whole facade of righteousness is such a crock.

[quote name='Auctor' timestamp='1325865891' post='2894131']
Wait, so you're saying that not being permitted to own nuclear weapons and being required to vote for someone's senate candidate [i]indefinitely[/i] were ever "moral" terms for a botched tech raid?[/quote]
I believe that thieves and scoundrels who don't do their homework get what they get.

[quote name='Auctor' timestamp='1325865891' post='2894131']
This whole facade of righteousness is such a crock.
[/quote]
So why doesn't Colossus knock it off?