Official Announcement from Colossus and WAPA

Bob

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Auctor' timestamp='1325865891' post='2894131']
Wait, so you're saying that not being permitted to own nuclear weapons and being required to vote for someone's senate candidate [i]indefinitely[/i] were ever "moral" terms for a botched tech raid?

This whole facade of righteousness is such a crock.
[/quote]

They were not held indefinitely and as far as I can remember my history they were held to these terms only until they had a raiding modal in place so that incidents like that would not happen again. Indefinitely was only used because it was unknown how long it would take WAPA to get there acts together.

Of course this was a little before my time, but this discussion on these terms has been hashed out already this war and frankly they were still very lenient.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1325863336' post='2894105']
Never.

Get on my high horse? My dear, I never got off it; I even ride a high horse while I'm spying. That's an interesting link, wowwwwww, 2008. I remember 2008, it was the [i]Pax Pacifica[/i], Francoists had it good, secret PZI lists, Farung was insane, Soviet Sindorin was more insane, Bilrow was a mover-shaker, I was a member of GOONS. Good times. 2008 might as well be Mars, and Tyga's inability to open his mouth without being shouted down as a bleeding heart moralist scumbag is more relevant to this discussion than terms he imposed when he was King Big!@#$ on Mars.
Not to mention that those were terms imposed in defense of a techraid victim. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=13584&view=findpost&p=368314
[/quote]

That's a whole lot of words over nothing.

My questioning whether Tyga would be perfectly fine with the terms so long as they weren't monetary & him explaining those terms wasn't and still isn't aimed at you. It was discussed several pages back way before you came in piping up in that arrogant way that only you can pull off with your 'hotshot' comment.

Thanks for letting us know there's a time limit when terms imposed are long forgotten though. How long do we have to wait before we needn't worry about paying this 90m back?

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1325866093' post='2894133']
So why doesn't Colossus knock it off?
[/quote]

I hardly think we've been presenting a facade of righteousness. My first post in this thread states specifically that I don't feel the need to justify my actions. I've made it pretty clear that I don't really give a !@#$ what any of you think of Colossus or of myself. There's really no room for self-righteousness on Bob, IMO. It is what it is. Relations between Colossus and KoH are better than ever. Everyone needs to get over it and let KoH speak for themselves. I know them well enough to know that they are capable. Do you?

Edited by nosoup4you

[quote name='nosoup4you' timestamp='1325867152' post='2894142']
My first post in this thread states specifically that I don't feel the need to justify my actions. [/quote]
Congrats on showing up 5 pages into the thread to post diametrically to everyone else involved in this. The simple fact of the matter is that whether or not you think you need to justify Colossus' actions, everyone else that has posted on Colossus' behalf--members and allies--have tried to do just that precisely because it is an outrageous demand.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1325883219' post='2894271']
Congrats on showing up 5 pages into the thread to post diametrically to everyone else involved in this. The simple fact of the matter is that whether or not you think you need to justify Colossus' actions, everyone else that has posted on Colossus' behalf--members and allies--have tried to do just that precisely because it is an outrageous demand.
[/quote]

Hardly diametrically, just filling in the gaps. And I have been in and out of the hospital getting intravenous infusions to combat some pretty concerning kidney issues that I am dealing with. My apologies for not making a better effort to come around and argue with you. Perhaps you could spin me some sympathy? Something along the lines of "STA and Polar nations attack invalid geriatric lady whilst she's in a coma" should do nicely.

Outrageous or not, it is our demand and KoH agreed to it. Not really sure why you think it's your place to question Hyrule's judgment, but let me lay it out for you once more. My members put a lot of work into the aid fall for KoH. We even solicited aid from our allies to help these kids (yes, I called them kids. I have known most of their gov since they were 14)out. After the failed tech deals and subsequent attack on our ally, a lot of our guys were left with a pretty bad taste in their mouths for KoH. This repayment of debt was meant to clear the slate, to open the door to future good relations with an alliance of which I am clearly a bit protective. And it has done just that.

Edited by nosoup4you

[quote name='SaintScott' timestamp='1325849130' post='2894013']
Secondly - Well done Tyga for making this your thread again....me, me, me, me, that's why we luv you guys so much. :wub: Jeeze....take a kitty kat break. Chill man you get far too excited about the smallest of things. I feel for you and if you ever need someone to talk to then I'm here for you. ^_^
[/quote]

Yep, it was definitely me that made the discussion about me. Even when I'm not posting you all still talk about me. I truly am an evil genius. I am flattered but I really do not own a mind control ray that causes these dribblers to commence dribbling as soon as I post my opinion on something.

All I did was offer my opinion on the claiming of reps from KoH and a handful of dribblers called by to attack me rather than what I said. Somehow I don't think it is me that has an obsession with the ruler of the nation of Tygaland but if it fits with your narrative I guess you'll continue to run with it.

Look, there I go again, right?

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1325910532' post='2894515']
Yep, it was definitely me that made the discussion about me. Even when I'm not posting you all still talk about me. I truly am an evil genius. I am flattered but I really do not own a mind control ray that causes these dribblers to commence dribbling as soon as I post my opinion on something.

All I did was offer my opinion on the claiming of reps from KoH and a handful of dribblers called by to attack me rather than what I said. Somehow I don't think it is me that has an obsession with the ruler of the nation of Tygaland but if it fits with your narrative I guess you'll continue to run with it.

Look, there I go again, right?
[/quote]

Looks like you found your agenda!

[quote name='R3nowned' timestamp='1325913187' post='2894539']
There was a few DoWs on tLR during the war. tLR could have really really used WAPAs help :awesome:
[/quote]
WAPA was in the war before they were...

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1325945591' post='2894759']
Ah, well be careful. Sometimes those itches are transferred onto those you come into contact with and make them irritable.
[/quote]

Guess that would depend on how thick skinned you are........or should I say fur lined?

[quote name='SaintScott' timestamp='1325941735' post='2894734']
Well....from a WAPA perspective we did have an itch that we wanted to scratch for a while but thats been sorted now. :smug:
[/quote]
Are you sure? I've seen plenty of your friends, but WAPA seems to have missed the party for the most part. I know KoH and NpO had to bring the party to you as you weren't really in the spirit to party, although you sure love to talk about it.

[quote name='The Great One' timestamp='1325967862' post='2895014']
Are you sure? I've seen plenty of your friends, but WAPA seems to have missed the party for the most part. I know KoH and NpO had to bring the party to you as you weren't really in the spirit to party, although you sure love to talk about it.
[/quote]
Search his wars he's sure .

[quote name='The Great One' timestamp='1325967862' post='2895014']
[/quote]

WAPA is both smaller than the two AZTEC alliances and until recently was fighting the most enemies... so it kind of makes sense you'd see us the least. I also notice that 4 of your top 5 are in PM and 2 haven't fought any battles; I think they're the party poopers :rolleyes: .