Official Announcement from Colossus and WAPA

Bob

Thanks for the warm wishes from everyone. I wish the best of luck to our admirable opponents in WAPA and especially in Colossus. I enjoyed all of my foes!

o/ KoH
o/ Colossus
o/ WAPA

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1325727640' post='2892883']
That is actually more petty than reps.
[/quote]
KoH had other options than to hit our ally after we'd been kind to them. They made their choice, so we're erasing any hard feelings about it on our end by getting back some portion of the aid sent.

Devastating to learn we don't have your approval, nevertheless.

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1325721199' post='2892761']
For your information, Baskan is a spy for the enemy Colossus, DO NOT TRUST HIM.

18:53 Fizzydog So are you a spy?
18:53 Baskan Yeah
18:53 Baskan i can confirm it
[/quote]

Impossibru, he's too dumb to be a spy.

Also yay peace i suppose.

[quote name='Auctor' timestamp='1325728371' post='2892894']
KoH had other options than to hit our ally after we'd been kind to them. They made their choice, so we're erasing any hard feelings about it on our end by getting back some portion of the aid sent.
[/quote]

KoH helped their friends and allies as they were needed in this war and are to commended for doing so.

[quote]
[/quote]

I wasn't offering approval, just expressing my disappointment at the reps grab.

Was KoH aware that the rebuilding aid was a loan that need not be repaid should KoH comply with your demands of their miltary in future? I mean, if you were upfront about the aid being a payment for servitude forever then I withdraw my disappointment at you reclaiming the money and tech back.

If there was no such pre-agreement at the time the aid was offered then your actions are indeed petty and my disappointment stands.

[quote name='Auctor' timestamp='1325728371' post='2892894']

[/quote]

If you were going to be mean to STA, I wish you had done it sooner. :(

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1325730660' post='2892923']
He is being mean to the STA?
[/quote]I believe the definition of that is something similar to "disagreeing with anything a representative of STA says on the OWF", yes.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1325730660' post='2892923']
He is being mean to the STA?
[/quote]

Hope nobody is being mean to my Tyga buddies.... if they are then let me know please B-) and I'll have a quiet word with them. Like to be the diplomat in these situations -_-

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1325731042' post='2892931']
Reps? Can't say I'm surprised.
[/quote]

Yeah, we always get stuck with them in some form or fashion. Its like a curse :rolleyes:

[quote name='Auctor' timestamp='1325730943' post='2892928']
I believe the definition of that is something similar to "disagreeing with anything a representative of STA says on the OWF", yes.
[/quote]

Well, I can only speak for myself but that is not my definition.

[quote name='SaintScott']
Hope nobody is being mean to my Tyga buddies.... if they are then let me know please B-) and I'll have a quiet word with them. Like to be the diplomat in these situations -_-
[/quote]

Nah, no one is being mean to us as far as I can tell so all is well. ;)

Well done, Colossus & WAPA!

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1325729805' post='2892910']

Was KoH aware that the rebuilding aid was a loan that need not be repaid should KoH comply with your demands of their miltary in future? I mean, if you were upfront about the aid being a payment for servitude forever then I withdraw my disappointment at you reclaiming the money and tech back.

If there was no such pre-agreement at the time the aid was offered then your actions are indeed petty and my disappointment stands.
[/quote]

What a ridiculous willful misinterpretation. Whatever you felt you could gain by pretending ignorance, you've accomplshed the opposite. Apply yourself and do better next time.

[quote name='Penedono' timestamp='1325733236' post='2892959']
What a ridiculous willful misinterpretation. Whatever you felt you could gain by pretending ignorance, you've accomplshed the opposite. Apply yourself and do better next time.
[/quote]

Yet, you neglected to point out the misrepresentations.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1325733577' post='2892964']
Yet, you neglected to point out the misrepresentations.
[/quote]

Come on now, we all expect better of you than this. You don't have to feign stupidity - it's okay to admit you didn't think your earlier post through, and we'll just move on. No need to be embarrassed.

[quote name='Penedono' timestamp='1325734120' post='2892973']
Come on now, we all expect better of you than this. You don't have to feign stupidity - it's okay to admit you didn't think your earlier post through, and we'll just move on. No need to be embarrassed.
[/quote]
You are still neglecting to point out the misrepresentations.

[quote name='Auctor' timestamp='1325727076' post='2892877']
KoH aren't being asked to pay reparations, merely to refund the rebuild aid send to them previously.
[/quote]
Rebuilding aid from when?

I like your signature, Tyga.

[quote]Tyga's Law: The frequency of an alliance member's whining is inversely proportional to the contribution they make to their alliance.[/quote]

Glad to see you live up to it. Somewhat sad to see you have deluded yourself to believe that someone actually cares about your whining tho.

Now be useful and go teach your alliance members to fight, for STA still has some NS left.

[quote name='Penedono' timestamp='1325734120' post='2892973']
[/quote]

Again, playing the man and not the argument. Keep going, you are doing great!

If you could be so kind as to point out what I have misrepresented in light of the announcement here that rebuilding aid sent ages ago is now being reclaimed by way or reparations because the alliance that received the aid ages ago dared defend an ally in a war they neither started nor wanted.

While you are at it can you explain to me when this requirement (not being able to defend their allies if it meant attacking one of your allies) was made known to KoH? Was it a term or condition of receipt of the rebuilding aid? If not, when were KoH advised of this?

Was there a time limit on this hidden hook in the rebuilding aid offer or where they to run any future military actions by you until the sun sets on our glorious Cyberverse?

If KoH were never informed of this requirement then, as I said earlier, this just seems petty and I'm disappointed to see it.

[quote name='Ferdinand I' timestamp='1325734614' post='2892989']

Glad to see you live up to it. Somewhat sad to see you have deluded yourself to believe that someone actually cares about your whining tho.
[/quote]

Plenty of people agree with Tyga this time, actually. Do continue to live in blissful ignorance however.