Official Announcement from Colossus and WAPA

Bob

[quote name='Woref' timestamp='1325978015' post='2895129']
WAPA is both smaller than the two AZTEC alliances and until recently was fighting the most enemies... so it kind of makes sense you'd see us the least. I also notice that 4 of your top 5 are in PM and 2 haven't fought any battles; I think they're the party poopers :rolleyes: .
[/quote]
We were seeing you the least well before KoH and NpO joined. I think I could count your offensive wars on two hands (ok ok, probably three) for the first week. You've had around half a dozen nations who actually seem to like war. The other 90% of you though have just sat there and taken their lickings from NpO/KoH and us when we can declare. At least Colossus nations have had warchests, and GLoF seems able to stagger somewhat. I can't think of a redeeming trait for WAPA militarily however. Ok, scratch that. At least my WAPA war hasn't tried spying tanks, infra, and CMs away daily.

I suppose Saintscott deserves some props, he singlehandedly has probably declared 10%-15% of your offensive wars.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The Great One' timestamp='1325979924' post='2895141']
We were seeing you the least well before KoH and NpO joined. I think I could count your offensive wars on two hands (ok ok, probably three) for the first week. You've had around half a dozen nations who actually seem to like war. The other 90% of you though have just sat there and taken their lickings from NpO/KoH and us when we can declare. At least Colossus nations have had warchests, and GLoF seems able to stagger somewhat. I can't think of a redeeming trait for WAPA militarily however. Ok, scratch that. At least my WAPA war hasn't tried spying tanks, infra, and CMs away daily.

I suppose Saintscott deserves some props, he singlehandedly has probably declared 10%-15% of your offensive wars.
[/quote]

54 out 129 of our still listed wars are offensive. I'm pretty sure the ratio of our numbers to our opponents is much smaller than that.

EDIT: Even better, we have 43 declarations on STA, you only have 18 on us.

Edited by Woref

[quote name='Woref' timestamp='1325980674' post='2895151']
54 out 129 of our still listed wars are offensive. I'm pretty sure the ratio of our numbers to our opponents is much smaller than that.

EDIT: Even better, we have 43 declarations on STA, you only have 18 on us.
[/quote]
You demonstrate your lack of knowledge as to the war system even while thinking you are making a point. C- for effort.

To even get an offensive war off STA nations have to escape anarchy, which shouldn't happen at all when you've got 3x or more our numbers and can rotate in and out to stock nukes.

[quote name='The Great One' timestamp='1325982477' post='2895176']
You demonstrate your lack of knowledge as to the war system even while thinking you are making a point. C- for effort.

To even get an offensive war off STA nations have to escape anarchy, which shouldn't happen at all when you've got 3x or more our numbers and can rotate in and out to stock nukes.
[/quote]

Thing is........nah..........cannae be bothered. Hic! Cheers!!!! Needin some munchies now. :popcorn:

[quote name='The Chief' timestamp='1325968529' post='2895025']
Search his wars he's sure .
[/quote]

And the thing is Chief I've a couple of wars missing off my list already. Where they gone man? Particularly since we've had such fun over the last 5-6 weeks. Oh the memories.........

[quote name='The Great One' timestamp='1325982477' post='2895176']

[/quote]

Because you're totally the only alliance we're fighting :rolleyes: By your standard you've got over 8x or numbers.

[quote name='Woref' timestamp='1325978015' post='2895129']
WAPA is both smaller than the two AZTEC alliances and until recently was fighting the most enemies... so it kind of makes sense you'd see us the least. I also notice that 4 of your top 5 are in PM and 2 haven't fought any battles; I think they're the party poopers :rolleyes: .
[/quote]No worries mate, I'll join the party again soon enough, simply taking a short break to stock up on nukes. See y'all soon. :)

As per our terms, a haiku on the topic "<%Petro> also, Merk[KoH] the topic of my haiku will be "Everyone mind their own business and let KoH and Colossus get along" to be posted in the whiny thread about us"

And so, here it is:
[center][quote]
Here is arguing
Saying Colossus are mean
but they're not too bad [/quote][/center]

[quote name='obscurus' timestamp='1325989564' post='2895283']
That's really interesting. STA members claiming others' ignorance on war system.
Oh boy. That's statistically challenged out of them, it seems.

And of course, way off OOC in this case.
[/quote]
I enjoy seeing the wealth of posts by your side implying our members war poorly. It's a telltale sign you have obsessions with talking out your rear ends. Especially when it comes from a GLoF member.

[quote name='The Great One' timestamp='1325990842' post='2895303']
I enjoy seeing the wealth of posts by your side implying our members war poorly. It's a telltale sign you have obsessions with talking out your rear ends. Especially when it comes from a GLoF member.
[/quote]
Yeah..mate having seen the warchest data you don't have a place to talk.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Merk' timestamp='1325990603' post='2895297']
As per our terms, a haiku on the topic "<%Petro> also, Merk[KoH] the topic of my haiku will be "Everyone mind their own business and let KoH and Colossus get along" to be posted in the whiny thread about us"

And so, here it is:
[center][/center]
[/quote]

:wub: See? This is how it's done, folks. And we only had to waterboard him twice!

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1325990877' post='2895304']
Yeah..mate having seen the warchest data you don't have a place to talk.
[/quote]
Huh, we had similar discussions about many of our opponents. WAPA in particular.

[quote name='conistonslim' timestamp='1325993342' post='2895345']
Huh, we had similar discussions about many of our opponents. WAPA in particular.
[/quote]
thing is, even those of yall that have war chests tend not to fight. The only saving grace STA has had is that its absolute worst fighters either get beat so far out of range they're impossible to cover or delete at 25 days inactive.

There's maybe a dozen of yall that are putting up a fight, and the rest I'm not convinced log in on a regular basis.

[quote]thing is, even those of yall that have war chests tend not to fight.[/quote]

Please elaborate, I'm genuinely curious to get your point of view.

[quote]The only saving grace STA has had is that its absolute worst fighters either get beat so far out of range they're impossible to cover or delete at 25 days inactive. [/quote]

Good or bad fighters, after weeks of being beatdown nations will fall into a low NS range which will be diffiucult to cover. As for deletions we have had about seven or eight since the begining of the war, all of which were inactive so no real loss for us there.

[quote]I enjoy seeing the wealth of posts by your side implying our members war poorly. It's a telltale sign you have obsessions with talking out your rear ends. Especially when it comes from a GLoF member.[/quote]

How MCXA-esque of you pal - being outclassed and suggesting others are performing so-so.
Since you are so smart, you sure know about the fox and the grapes fable, don't you?
I leave you to your OOC ramblings, though - you seem to be so content of hearing the echo of your own words -_-

EDIT: oh, and thanks for your IRC performances where you show up your obsessions about B-sides. Mostly funny.

Edited by obscurus

[quote name='obscurus' timestamp='1325995694' post='2895374']
How MCXA-esque of you pal - being outclassed and suggesting others are performing so-so.
Since you are so smart, you sure know about the fox and the grapes fable, don't you?
I leave you to your OOC ramblings, though - you seem to be so content of hearing the echo of your own words -_-

EDIT: oh, and thanks for your IRC performances where you show up your obsessions about B-sides. Mostly funny.
[/quote]
Forget it, I've been told the leader of Blaudrovia may have language problems and has probably misunderstood some stuff. Explains the b-sides, IRC performances, and OOC references which are from his imagination or something. Maybe he's seen someone else on IRC and thinks they are me, heck, no idea.

Edit: What the $^#@ is a b-side?

Edited by The Great One

Oh this is rich... WAPA talking about military competence with STA...

WAPA is probably the worst alliance at war ever. If you even get a slight disadvantage, all you do is just fold. All you did in Bi-Polar was buckle under TPF, and lost something like 2mil NS in a week and a half.

STA on the other hand, have proven themselves over and over and over and over.

Edited by R3nowned

[quote name='R3nowned' timestamp='1325998967' post='2895422']
Oh this is rich... WAPA talking about military competence with STA...

WAPA is probably the worst alliance at war ever. If you even get a slight disadvantage, all you do is just fold. All you did in Bi-Polar was buckle under TPF, and lost something like 2mil NS in a week and a half.

STA on the other hand, have proven themselves over and over and over and over.
[/quote]

Thanks for the support.

One thing the Cyberverse will never run out of is curbstomp heroes. The confusing part is that when the curbstomp heroes end up on the wrong end of a curbstomp all their military genius seems to evaporate almost immediately.

[color="#0000FF"]What do you all have against WAPA? They're a respectable alliance and scrappy fighters. In fact I'd put them in the same league as the big boys over at MHA and Sparta. I can hardly suspect STA can say that they are in that kind of distinguished company.

So kudos to you WAPA! Don't ever let those bullies at STA put you down. You're awesome![/color]

[quote name='The Great One' timestamp='1325997207' post='2895400']
Edit: What the $^#@ is a b-side?
[/quote]
In the illustrious commune, we release music onto vinyl or cassette tape, none of this fandangled compact disc or MP3 stuff here, no sir.
So when one of our Oompa bands releases a new song we put it on one side of the vinyl or tape, but there is a 2nd side, so we need a filler, this would be another Oompa song we don't wish to release as a single or put on the LP (Long-Playing Microgroove Record), we call this a B-Side.

Edited by The Pansy

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1325999401' post='2895433']
In the illustrious commune, we release music onto vinyl or cassette tape, none of this fandangled compact disc or MP3 stuff here, no sir.
So when one of our Oompa bands releases a new song we put it on one side of the vinyl or tape, but there is a 2nd side, so we need a filler, this would be another Oompa song we don't wish to release as a single, we call this a B-Side.
[/quote]
Ah, a bit old fashioned for this fellow. In any case thankyou for solving this mystery for me so I would not have to visit that place known as "Google".