Not a Spy anymore

JermaniWright

Like i said i am not obligated to show you any top secret information involving oocna. Also I really dont care if you believe me or not i just wanted to show how sorry i am. i refuse to tell who was involved or what information was gathered and too bad if you dont ask NADC like i said.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='JermaniWright' timestamp='1324600521' post='2884332']
The only way you guys are going to get the truth about me is from NADC they hold the valuable spy information, to bad they hold the jackpot
[/quote]
You were a spy feeding intel to NADC? Juicy. Though clearly, if you were the one going out and gathering intel, you have access to the information you collected. If you ever want to rejoin the community as a respected member, you're going to need to share that information. For the greater security of the world.

Omg you dont understand, why are you making it sound like i worked for NADC, um no i told them the truth about me to gain trust from their government, i felt that i owed it to them. And i dont have access to the intel the new spy administration changed everything as far as passwords and codes and is more strict so dont get mad at me, NADC asked for the same thing you guys are askng but i couldnt give it because i dont have access to it.

[quote name='JermaniWright' timestamp='1324602180' post='2884357']
Omg you dont understand, why are you making it sound like i worked for NADC, um no i told them the truth about me to gain trust from their government, i felt that i owed it to them. And i dont have access to the intel the new spy administration changed everything as far as passwords and codes and is more strict so dont get mad at me, NADC asked for the same thing you guys are askng but i couldnt give it because i dont have access to it.
[/quote]
Are you telling me that in your time as a spy you, yourself, found nothing? Certainly you have copies of any information you personally found.

[quote name='Joe Kremlin' timestamp='1324602266' post='2884358']
How do we know this isn't just another part of your elaborate spy game?
[/quote]

It's fairly clear that you're right; he's merely saying the right things to regain the trust of the community so that he can go back to his nefarious ways.

If you want to undo some of the damage you've wrought, put your considerable talents to use on the side of good: organize a counter-espionage group and bring this spy ring to its knees.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1324602764' post='2884366']
Uh ok? Is this why you queried me yesterday?

I still have no idea who you are.

If you spied on Tetris, well, have fun with whatever useless information you apparently gave NADC.
[/quote]

I have nothing on tetris maybe with hurricane hes the guy that i have the problem with ask him

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1324602705' post='2884364']
It's fairly clear that you're right; he's merely saying the right things to regain the trust of the community so that he can go back to his nefarious ways.

If you want to undo some of the damage you've wrought, put your considerable talents to use on the side of good: organize a counter-espionage group and bring this spy ring to its knees.
[/quote]

um what are you talking about im done with spying

[quote name='JermaniWright' timestamp='1324603049' post='2884374']
um what are you talking about im done with spying
[/quote]

You're in too deep for that. But if you can get to the bottom of this diabolical rash of espionage, you'll be a hero. Alliances will be going to war over the right to accept you.

[quote name='JermaniWright' timestamp='1324604089' post='2884390']
everyone hates me
[/quote]
It is true that people aren't going to think you're really sorry for what you did until you've said exactly who and what sent you. Reveal that and they'll hate you less, but it's the kind of thing that can take years to heal over.

[quote name='Avakael' timestamp='1324605718' post='2884409']
Then nobody can help you, because you're clearly still loyal to the person you were spying for.
[/quote]

clearly you didnt read what i said before, i made an oath