Not a Spy anymore

JermaniWright

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1324614646' post='2884554']
Wow Jermani. You ask me to spy for you, I agree in the hopes of something amusing happening, you give me admin powers on your site, and this is all I get out of it? I should have just deleted everything. You disappoint me sir.
[/quote]

Wait... whats on his site?

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='JermaniWright' timestamp='1324615703' post='2884570']
yea im the only celebrity spy who opened up and wanted people to know the real Jermani
[/quote]

Celebrity? According to what I've heard, you weren't even that good a spy. However a murder is a murder regardless of the evidence or lack thereof

[quote name='GDI Crossfire' timestamp='1324615904' post='2884575']
Celebrity? According to what I've heard, you weren't even that good a spy. However a murder is a murder regardless of the evidence or lack thereof
[/quote]

aww

If you don't tell us what information you have found then MK and others will simply have to attack NADC (just like we rolled UBD for the same offence). I hope you realise the consequences of your actions. If you do not tell us what has occurred, then we will have no option but to obliterate NADC.

Go to #Mushroom to talk to teh1337guy or another government member if you do not wish to do this in public. Make sure to link this topic for reference.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1324615792' post='2884574']
Wait... whats on his site?
[/quote]

An application section for becoming a spy, a section where he and I were supposed to give out spy missions to people, and some other crap. All publicly viewable by the way. I don't think you even had to register to see everything.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1324618588' post='2884617']
If you don't tell us what information you have found then MK and others will simply have to attack NADC (just like we rolled UBD for the same offence). I hope you realise the consequences of your actions. If you do not tell us what has occurred, then we will have no option but to obliterate NADC.

Go to #Mushroom to talk to teh1337guy or another government member if you do not wish to do this in public. Make sure to link this topic for reference.
[/quote]

Im telling you anything, and leave them alone or just simply ask them doh

[/quote]

Im telling you anything, and leave them alone or just simply ask them doh

[quote name='JermaniWright' timestamp='1324619117' post='2884626']
The thing is im not so....
[/quote]

You've just admitted to being a spy. Spies lie. Until you provide evidence you are telling the truth we must assume you are lying still. This will not end well.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1324619293' post='2884627']
You've just admitted to being a spy. Spies lie. Until you provide evidence you are telling the truth we must assume you are lying still. This will not end well.
[/quote]

No i didnt im not a spy and that is that if you dont believe me then your loss

[quote name='JermaniWright' timestamp='1324619748' post='2884633']
No i didnt im not a spy and that is that if you dont believe me then your loss
[/quote]
actually im sure if you run the numbers you'll find that it is you who has the most to lose here.
*looks at the nation*
i use the term "most" liberally

You need to post all and any info you gathered here and send me,Fallin,Enderland and Sakura 50 tech if you want to be forgiven

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1324620253' post='2884640']
actually im sure if you run the numbers you'll find that it is you who has the most to lose here.
*looks at the nation*
i use the term "most" liberally

You need to post all and any info you gathered here and send me,Fallin,Enderland and Sakura 50 tech if you want to be forgiven
[/quote]
OH we'll see who wins

[quote name='JermaniWright' timestamp='1324604089' post='2884390']
everyone hates me
[/quote]

Nobody cares, your not some spy master, just some noob that thought it would be cool to be a "spy"
theres a difference. learn how to spy properly then come back and try again

[/quote]
^ I'd be wise in this position.. At least MK is giving you a warning.. Where's NG when you need them? A raid would be lovely on him :lol1:

Edited by LordDarknessOfLight

I forgive you completely, you have atoned for your sins, thank you for caring about my feelings and apologizing! I completely believe you just because you said you aren't a spy anymore. Your word is completely trustworthy and you should be instantly forgiven for your transgressions just by saying this in public! It makes everything in the world all fine and dandy again. I also like ponies.

[quote name='GDI Crossfire' timestamp='1324615573' post='2884567']
:EDIT: I hope WTF knows that you're doing this while flying their colors.
[/quote]
We do now. Jermani in no way speaks for or represents The World Task Force. His membership status with our AA is currently under review.

And Jermani it would be best if you shut up.

I for one am convinced by the OP's assertion that they are no longer a spy, on the basis that no-one who in fact was a spy would be sufficiently senseless to start a thread which inevitably draws attention to the fact that they can't be trusted.

I suspect that "not raising the subject of perhaps being a spy" is amongst the basic material inculcated during Espionage 101. On the other hand, the OP might be an advanced practitioner deliberately conducting themselves in a fashion that no spy would, thereby establishing a façade of spy-related naïvety behind which to practise their nefarious trade. But frankly, I doubt it.

[img]http://hollywoodjesus.com/movie/johnny_english/13.jpeg[/img]

[b]tl;dr[/b] OP might be a spy, but also may not be.