Not a Spy anymore

JermaniWright

[quote name='JermaniWright' timestamp='1324605840' post='2884411']
clearly you didnt read what i said before, i made an oath
[/quote]
Don't be silly. You came here seeking forgiveness. We're telling you how to obtain it. If you refuse to show us that you are truly trying to turn over a new leaf, you will remain a criminal and pariah. Your apology means nothing if you're unwilling to show some form of remorse and intention to do better in future.

Edited by Captain Flinders

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1324606087' post='2884415']
Don't be silly. You came here seeking forgiveness. We're telling you how to obtain it. If you refuse to show us that you are truly trying to turn over a new leaf, you will remain a criminal and pariah. Your apology means nothing if you're unwilling to show some form of remorse and intention to do better in future.
[/quote]
This, this, this. You have apologised, but words notoriously mean nothing in this game, and so people will be looking for your actions instead.

[quote name='JermaniWright' timestamp='1324606389' post='2884420']
if you dont accept my apology your loss
[/quote]
mmm, no, you're a liar. Nothing has been lost. My best wishes to R&R for when they get around to putting your nation on the short bus.

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1324607795' post='2884437']
Well you're boring. But you are nearly in my pathetic range. Hmmmm...
[/quote]

lol you all are funny we will see what happens in the future

[quote name='JermaniWright' timestamp='1324608027' post='2884438']
lol you all are funny we will see what happens in the future
[/quote]
How dare you threaten me. Good luck finding an alliances that will take you now. An unapologetic spy who makes threats against those who seek to help him. You're going to have a tough time man.

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1324608280' post='2884442']
How dare you threaten me. Good luck finding an alliances that will take you now. An unapologetic spy who makes threats against those who seek to help him. You're going to have a tough time man.
[/quote]

its not help if your helping me based on what you want me to do

[quote name='JermaniWright' timestamp='1324608437' post='2884446']
its not help if your helping me based on what you want me to do
[/quote]
I'm helping you by informing you of what you need to do to be accepted back into the community. I'm not telling you for my own benefit. If you're going to withhold information that you obtained illegally and threaten me, then I'm not sure there's much hope for you man.

I am assuming you are speaking on behalf of the World Task Force.

I for one am shocked, SHOCKED, that WTF would be so willing to support your espionage and lack of contrition. If you don't want this to reflect poorly upon your alliance and yourself, you need to immediately make public everything you have done. We can't forgive based only on these vague statements of guilt.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1324611092' post='2884480']
I am assuming you are speaking on behalf of the World Task Force.

I for one am shocked, SHOCKED, that WTF would be so willing to support your espionage and lack of contrition. If you don't want this to reflect poorly upon your alliance and yourself, you need to immediately make public everything you have done. We can't forgive based only on these vague statements of guilt.
[/quote]

um apparently you didnt listen when i said im not a spy anymore(ring a bell) and if i was i would reflect my spy organization not the alliance. Only NADC knows what i have done ask them

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1324614646' post='2884554']
Wow Jermani. You ask me to spy for you, I agree in the hopes of something amusing happening, you give me admin powers on your site, and this is all I get out of it? I should have just deleted everything. You disappoint me sir.
[/quote]

i do everything for a reason

So apologetic spy who, when asked to dump illegally obtained info, turns hostile and makes terrible excuses to the entertainment of the posters..... hmmmmmmm

*gets popcorn* :nuke:

EDIT: I hope WTF knows that you're doing this while flying their colors.

Edited by GDI Crossfire

[quote name='GDI Crossfire' timestamp='1324615573' post='2884567']
So apologetic spy who, when asked to dump illegally obtained info, turns hostile and makes terrible excuses to the entertainment of the posters..... hmmmmmmm

*gets popcorn* :nuke:

EDIT: I hope WTF knows that you're doing this while flying their colors.
[/quote]

yea im the only celebrity spy who opened up and wanted people to know the real Jermani