Not a Spy anymore

JermaniWright

Hi I just want everyone to know that im not a spy anymore and have not been one quite and while and im really sorry for my past mistakes and hope everyone can forgive me. I just hope to gain everyones trust in time.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='JermaniWright' timestamp='1324597289' post='2884287']
I just thought i should post it here because major alliances still didnt believe me or accept my apology such as RnR
[/quote]
Well if someone wasn't going to accept it in private, they will DEFINITELY accept it here :rolleyes:

[quote name='JermaniWright' timestamp='1324598645' post='2884300']
Since I am not in charge of my old spy operation I have made and oath to them and am not obligated to give out any information concerning oocna.
[/quote]
Then your request for forgiveness is hereby declined until you decide to come clean. I will be informing all alliances of your status as a known criminal who refuses to do what needs to be done to re-enter civilized society.

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1324599143' post='2884303']
Then your request for forgiveness is hereby declined until you decide to come clean. I will be informing all alliances of your status as a known criminal who refuses to do what needs to be done to re-enter civilized society.
[/quote]

I must re-iterate the statement made by Captain Flinders. Disclose all information or face the wrath of the planet as a whole. You will be an outcast until said information is shared on the OWF.

[quote][17:22] Jermani: my motto is Plan, Play, Ruin
[17:22] Jermani: I plan then i play in the alliance then i ruin it[/quote]

[quote] [17:18] Jermani: my nation was deleted by CN
[17:18] Jermani: i created a new one
[17:19] Jermani: My goal is to join every alliance [/quote]

Oh really?